Simpsons had an episode where Bart was interested romantically in his substitute teacher. Is this allowed for women now?

Simpsons had an episode where Bart was interested romantically in his substitute teacher. Is this allowed for women now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1igmzkmTv6U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And Lisa was bisexual.
Who gives a shit?

I meant to say, where you never at any point in life attracted to your teacher?

pretty much every teenage boy is "interested romantically" in their female teachers, I sure as hell wanted to fuck most of them

>Talmudvision

i want to marry one of my fomer high school teachers
but shees already married
i will never find a woman as perfect as she

>Sup Forums

Bart also smoked a joint so what?

simpsons wasnt funny until the 10th season

It was always allowed for women. Only adult men are forbidden from thinking about sex.

Bart was in love with his babysitter who was in love with Jimbo Jones way back in the early seasons.
Stop triggering my autism.

You mean after

Fuck off, kike.

>different standards for men and women
boo fucking hoo, I'm sure there are loads of men around who had relationships with a female teacher and didn't regret it one bit
impolite sage

>now?
Has always, boys can love older women and it's cute, girls love older men, hold the phone time to lynch some one!
This.

oh yeah
Simpsons wasn't funny until after the 10th season

NO

BECAUSE I'M TOO OLD NOW
AND IF I CAN'T NOBODY CAN

Isn't this because men are thought to be stronger than women?

If a boy is in love with an older woman, it's because the boy wants this, as he could not possibly have been manipulated by a weaker woman.

If a girl is in love with an older man, it's because she's been manipulated by the older man, because she's but a weak girl who can't fend for herself.

Am I wrong?

I wish I had been statutory raped desu. We had this 10/10 huge titted substitute teacher when I was about 13. I have never been more erect in my life than when she used to lean over to help me with math problems. She was slut-shamed to tears by the female students after a few weeks and I never saw her again.

bart is eight

NICE.

Apparently.

I was raped by my 16 y/o sister when I was 8, back in 1997.

It was absolutely horrible...so horrible. I think I was traumatized for life.

10*
But I get what you mean.

>Vastly superior female being berated by inferior females
Makes sense. 10/10 checks out.

Ohhhh Vienna ?

If you've never had a stupidly hot substitute teacher in your class, you've never lived.

south park did it

There was an episode where Lisa was in love with her substitute teacher as well Im sure. One with Dustin Hoffman

but it was an early episode, almost no jokes and the stupid writers were trying to make it a serious episode, I fucking hate old simpsons

Yes they should stone the producer to death. Fucking desert niggers.

No, the only type of relationship that is acceptable is between a man and a woman who are married

No, lust is a sin for everyone

This happened to me

I got scared halfway through and tried to stop

She clocked me in the face with one of those things that punches holes in paper and I started screaming and crying but nobody heard me

I didn't go to school for two months and couldn't talk to girls for the next year

Meh some of it was pretty shit, but it also had touching aspects that transcend a cartoon. Modern simpsons is horrible and they should of stopped at like season 20

I hope you're okay now

I prefer the German chant to be honest, it just sounded better.
>Mr. Krabs ist unfair
>Und da drin' da sitzt er
>Der Monopolkapitalist, mit Haut und Haaren er uns frisst.

>>She clocked me in the face with one of those things that punches holes in paper and I started screaming and crying but nobody heard me
Damn, sharia school is brutal as fuck

I understood that reference.

Nice

kek

>Was macht Spaß und ist fair?

Simpsons had an episode where Lisa was interested romantically in her substitute teacher. Is this allowed for men now?

I was about to post this.

THAT NOSE

Hopefully you get cancer

This was back when Simpsons was good so Ill defend it.
Lisa was looking toward him more from a father/daughter perspective brought on by the lack of educational guidance from her father. Homer is dumb, teacher is smart, Lisa is smart, Lisa "falls in love" with her teacher.

It's allowed as long as bart serves a life sentence for rape and the teacher is praised for being a brave hero.

All my female teachers were 50+, ugly and/or fat so I never got to experience the dream ;_;

This ep was pretty fucked when you think back on it.

Why was a substitute teacher giving Lisa so much extra attention? Even to the point where they hang out after class??? WTF?

>Why was a substitute teacher giving Lisa so much extra attention? Even to the point where they hang out after class???

I think we all know user, he was a nonce

Nice

liberal says 「white men less than girl coward sissy」
white men why angry? where that real men?

>Why was a substitute teacher giving Lisa so much extra attention?

cause lisa's a hot ass so he tried to crush her poophole

Family Guy had a similar episode as has Married With Children and many, many other shows.

It's not a new trope.

When I was young my autistic brother was attracted to teachers while I was attracted girls my age. I always thought only the mentally retarded can be attracted to teachers

There was an episode where Lisa had a crush on her teacher.

youtube.com/watch?v=1igmzkmTv6U

It's only substitute teachers that are hot, still in college getting experience

related question:

can anyone think of a bigger fictional cuck than Lisa Simpson?

Also, JEWISH FLAG

There was an episode where Lisa was interested romantically in her substitute teacher in season 2.

Tel Avivision

I dont watch much TV anymore, but if theres a male version of Lisa, I'm sure it would be him.

she seemed more inspired by him than attracted to him

i dont think there is an issue with kids falling for older people (happened to bart several times). but if the older one reciprocates then you have problems.

I had a feisty latina Spanish teacher in middle school who looked like a cross between Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara and had humongous tits.

I'm pretty sure every single guy beat off to her when he got home.

>student like a teacher
>fully grown woman has a sexual relationship with a teenager
i also do not see a difference fellow goyim

wait what

Ah so you base your conclusions on very unfounded logic? Or are you just trying to insult me. Maybe your teacher just wasn't hot or you're just a pedo. Sounds like the more logical deduction here. Also, it sounds like you didn't have friends if the only one you can think about is your brother.

>it's a "LISA IS SMARTER THAN EVERYONE AND A MASSIVE LEFTY BECAUSE OF IT" episode
She killed the fucking show.

Othello

are you British by any chance? I know you posted from the states but humongous tits kek'd me

Nice

just [[[jewish]]] propaganda.

noice one oldbro

>she seemed more inspired by him than attracted to him

this is why you will forever be a virgin