I liked his look

I liked his look

With the exception of the damaged tattoo, i liked how they brought him back to being all lavish and gimmicky.

Watching batman 89
>okay, but i want a joker who isn't old and can stop smiling if he wants to

Tdk
>well he looks cool but is more of a terrorist than a clown

SS
>now we're talking. I just want to see him in a batman movie now.

His look was good but Leto tried way too hard to seem insane and weird.

He should have just stuck to menacing.

Literally just remove the tats, grill, and earings and he would have been perfect

I see no grill in that picture.

SS is too shitty of a movie for anyone to be good in. I'd like to see him get his own movie (as antagonist)

Give him some fucking eyebrows for god's sake and get rid of the tats and grill.

The movie sucked, but Joker was /fa/ as fuck. Did he even wear the same outfit twice?

The point of tattoos is you can't get rid of them

You fat sheltered pussies wouldn't know anything about having to carry some shit on your body voluntarily or involuntarily, if anything it builds character and fat fucks like you making fun of people with tattoos anonymously feeds the insanity of people like Joker.

Shit b8.

Polite sage.

>grill
It's not a grill you stupid nigger. They're metal teeth from Batman beating his face in. A shining grin in the darkness would look terrifying.

Why not give him some actual fucking scars then? Oh, I know, like on his mouth. Those wouldn't go away and he's crazy enough to do it to himself on his own.

Besides, it's not making fun of tattoos, it's the idea that they're the focal point, and they're not even intimidating.

Damaged is on his forehead for god's sake. That's just weak. Now if he were to do something fucking nuts with the tattoos to build character--like, say, how he lives for batman, it'd be pretty neat to have a tattoo of a heart with a batarang in it, you know? It adds insight to the character, it gives you your edginess, and isn't just there because "OH HE'S CRAZY, HE WROTE HA HA HA ON HIS CHEST".

The problem isn't that he has all these tattoos--it's more that a.) they don't seem fitting for a criminal mastermind, b.) they just show he's crazy and lack insight into the character, and c.) it's done for the sake of wanting to be new and modern, not because they want to make a great Joker.

he could literally have a hairy dick tattooed on his forehead. Who looks more sane, people with actually good tattoos or shitty tattoo that looks like they got it from a thailand prison?

>Give him some fucking eyebrows for god's sake
I like my Joker without eyebrows, thank you very much.

t. ROTJ

this. im fine with it. i mean, so far the look of everybody is pretty spot on but goddamn these stories are shit

Point is anyway it's on there and he can't get rid of it.

>heart with a batarang in it

Jesus really? Well he could have gotten it, or he could have written a whole bunch of hahahas on his chest. If you had an opportunity to play joker maybe you get a heart with a batarang or batman bending you over the counter on your stomach or something.

That's the look they got, that's what he negotiated for, and that's it.

try looking at his mouth retard

Cause I'm the Joker, baby!

Would have been my favorite movie Joker if he didn't have those stupid tattoos and chrome teeth. But than I remembered its just Robin brain washed into being the Joker.

nujoker looks like someone trying way too hard to be something he clearly isn't and never will be.

which makes sense if hes jason todd, but the dceu is way too fucking young to try to pull that bullshit, especially with zero actual development of any character.

Why are we pretending that the Joker isn't a tryhard now?

Because every adult under 30 added "le unironic, le cringe, le edge" to their thesauruses.

Oh wow are those pics real? I wouldn't expect them to plan that shit out. I know the theory was around but I didn't think the madmen would do it.

Mama Mia, Mama Mia!

(I'll never be able to watch this gif without thinking of Bohemian Rhapsody).

The theory happened because of those comparisons. Not the other way around.

Its not even a theory, its just fact.

I love him, but they wasted him on a glorified cameo while fooling his massive following with that top billing.