MASS SHOOTER WAS GAY

As it turns out the shooter turns out to be a repressed self-loathing closet case who tried to bury his sexuality by massacring gays.

gawker.com/orlando-shooter-was-reportedly-a-regular-at-pulse-and-h-1781920316

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/cerberus-to-provide-gawker-with-22-million-bankruptcy-loan-1465852104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought Gawker was finished.

orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide orlando shooter slide

>media turns into fucking armchair psychologists to avoid saying it was terrorism

Ok. Crackdown on gays when?

>As it turns out the shooter turns out
excuse my retardedness

I don't see how this help the liberals.
If anything, it just proves gay men are a threat to society.

Now, of course, this guys doesn't represent all muslims or all faggots, but will it stop liberals from maintaining that he represents all gun owners?

This is now a john cena thread

good goys. this was just a self loathing gay. do not question it, how dare you think it was an islamic terrorist. now watch the new episode of the kardashians goyim. sleep, itll all be ok

>SEE, THE RELIGION THAT SAYS REPEATEDLY TO MURDER GAYS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Everything is terrorism, right schlomo? Oh vey, muh Israel is nevuh safe from da terrorists.

And yet, let's make sure terrorists can get as many guns as they need! Stopping dem would be like anudduh shoah, oy vey.

he also spent time hanging out at Disney, does that mean he was a closet mouse?

>goes to gay bars
>uses gay dating apps
>not gay

Its preeeeeety gay to hang out at a gay bar. At least Disneyland has some cute underage poon walking around

this is the most pathetic attempt at spin i've seen in a long time. find pic of him making out with a dude or fuck off.

well you are Portuguese, it's not like anybody has high hopes for you anyway

Or he was scoping out the place so he could attack it properly.

This is an attempt to steer people away from him being muslim to just a self-hating gay.

Fuck off.

>tfw bartender at gay bar
I'm not gay, the pay is just really fucking good. Hell, the manager isn't gay either. He just pretends to be gay because it rakes in the money. He even tells me to be a little more flirty with the customers because it makes them keep coming back.

why would the use of gay dating apps would help him scope out the place?

ALL MUSLIMS ARE GAY
L
L

it's part of dey culcha shitlord!

>Omar "Trapped in the closet until he met the Prophet" Mateen

>implying the Jews are against gun control

He had been to the bar dozens of times and drank
If he was there once or twice you could say he was scoping out the place

so what.
libtards will turn a blind eye and blame all on guns anyway

So a rabid homophobe turns out to be a flaming cocksucker.

Who would have thought?

This doesn't bode well for Sup Forums, now, does it? :^)

He was looking for gay people to murder.

anybody who blames it all on guns is retarded
but if you don't think making a gun harder to get wouldn't help in general that's being stubborn

The guy was a security guard. Gun control wouldn't have helped anything. Criminals are incredibly motivated to get guns. Regular people aren't. All gun control will inevitably lead to Australia or Britain because it simply doesn't work. Obama and the DOJ have ADMITTED that every form of gun control DOES NOT WORK in a leaked memo and that the main goal is gun confiscation.

>what is scouting
Fag gossip is enough for gawker to run a story, but I'll believe it when a more reliable source says it.

>Sexually repressed fag
>Father was a Pro-US Afghan Nationalist

Guy was a ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

>Citation was he was a regular at the gay club

in addition, he was married to a woman, and he family knew his intentions a month prior as he sold his house to his step-brother for $10.
There is absolutely no way he was scouting the club out for a month and in the meantime became considered a "regular"

just more circumstantial evidence that the driving force behind the attack was islam and its attitude towards faggots

Some people who go to gay night clubs aren't actually gay. Shocking, I know. But chicks like all that glam shit, and gay night clubs often have lax policies about washroom action (and coed washrooms).

So it's a good place to get laid even if you are a hetero.

when a company files for bankruptcy, it doesnt cease profitable operations. It stays open long enough to pay it's bills, or emerge from bankruptcy once they're paid.

You don't need a gay dating app to find gay bars. Just wait until the sun goes down and look for the place with the most lights and noise.

(((gawker)))

>implying gun control would have saved them
top kek, they died because it was a gun free zone. If it was a carry zone, the attack either wouldn't have happened or the toll would have been much smaller.

>scouting

that's so fucking retarded, so he waited months to see all his targets conglomerate in the club at the same time.

He went on the app habitually to say "ooooh I sure hate those gays, golly!"

Perhaps he was target shopping

That means he isn't ISIS terrorist even thought he said it himself. BLAME THE AR-15. Ban guns!

>believing liberal lies
dumb goy, they're just saying that cause they don't want to admit islam is the problem

R A R E

I think it's a brilliant idea.

Islamic terrorist murders gay people. Therefore release claims that he was gay himself and that's why he became a homophobic murderer. Result: future Islamic terrorists too scared to murder gay people as everyone will assume they're also repressed homosexuals.

kek

I meant it seriously but didn't realize the pun until now kek. Pun totally unintended, the only "clever" thing that came to my mind when I posted it was the target store.

uncommon

wsj.com/articles/cerberus-to-provide-gawker-with-22-million-bankruptcy-loan-1465852104

They've been given a loan by Cerberus, owned by (((Stephen Feinberg)))

RARE
A
R
E

I am going to use my masterball

>call police and scream "ISIS wuz here and shiet"
>motive still unclear
>visit the club you are about to shoot
>"what a fag lol"

He was probably looking to kill individual gays like a serial murderer.

t-thanks pham