Can you refute this, Sup Forums?

Can you refute this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

80% suicide
10% cops shooting bad guys
5% bad guys shooting other convicted felon bad guys
2% concealed carry shooting bad guys
3% bad shooting good guys, mostly with guns obtained illegally

Majority of those are suicides or gang wars.
You could completely ban civilian gun ownership and disband the NRA tomorrow and the result would be a massive increase in 'gun violence'

The vast majority of those killed are by suicide and in legal defense of someone's life.
Why would anyone blame the NRA over that?

yes i can, here watch:
"no."

>Can you refute this, Sup Forums?
Niggers aren't people

>legal defense of someone's life.
Not true.
Only like 1% of defensive gun uses end with shots fired and of those, only like 1% end lethal.

How many people do we lose each day from abortions sponsored by the Clinton Foundation? Do we have the statistics on that?

Or the number of people we lose every day from Radical Islamic Terrorism armed and funded by Hillary Clinton? Any statistics?

Or the Clinton Drugs?

Leftists explain to me why the fuck the NRA matters?

>fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
>Handguns 6,501
>Rifles 351
>Shotguns 423
Those damn rifles am I right?

Wait, how many were Scary Rifles?

All of the above and as President you will take an oath to defend the constitution.

You obviously don't take your oath seriously and are so arrogant and short sighted that you only want to protect your own agenda.

They think it's some evil corporation that wants to kill babies.

Get the fuck out shills.

89 of them are just niggers killing each other in the ghetto with illegally obtained weapons

how the hell can suicides be labeled "gun violence"

how can someone distort figures like that so shamelessly

refuted
/thread

THINK OF THE CHILLENS

HOW MANY MORE CHILLENS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE WE VACUUM THEM ALL OUT OF THEY MOMMAS VAGOO?

This is another 1 post from op thread. Hide, sage do not reply.

Not sure how many were Assault Weapons® but here're some more interesting stats from the link:

>Knives or cutting instruments 1,836
>Blunt objects (clubs, hammers, etc.) 623
>Personal weapons (hands, fists, feet, etc.) 817

vs

>Rifles 351

according to gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting over 80% of that is caused by gang violence

remove soft judges, death penalty for any gang member shooting a non-gang member, and just let the gangs kill each other

saves money, punishes thugs, protects citizens

Not quite.

+/- 30k total gun deaths
of which:
-20k suicides
-11k homicides
-600 accidents
-400 police killings (vast majority of which justified)

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

make Sup Forums great again, stop feeding these sliders and shills. OP cares nothing for your comments, he's just paid by ((you)) making this thread longer.
He won't respond, and if he does it will be with copy pasta garbage.

Google it you fools, it's 60 percent suicide. Sage, hide, and report all slide threads.

MPGA that's make Sup Forums great again

>blunt objects
I love me my schedule 40 pipe needed for meeting the fire safety code. Much easier than getting close enough to feel stabby.

Source in pic.

Wrong link?

Sup Forums disappoints me sometimes

obvious shit bait thread

sage in options for newfags

sauce?

>Can you refute this, Sup Forums?

Blacks aren't people.

Thanks!

no, you have to click view incident

most times it will show black teen victims and perps in an urban setting - aka gang violence

switzerland has no gun crime problem
The problem is culture

guns won't magically disappear if you outlaw them. The guns are already out there.

That is why strict gun laws work in countries like Denmark, since we have very few guns in circulation. If you outlaw guns in America, the vast majority of the guns in circulation will stay in circulation, only the buyers will per definition be outlaws.

That said, the NRA does have too much power over politics, but that is only a symptom of the larger problem, which is the completely retarded and corrupt Lobbying system.

Does she not realize the nra is made up of US citizens? So she won't stand up to radical Islam but she will stand up against me?

all it effectively does is add time to the sentence of gun violence offenders

and of course prevents the ability for legal citizens to own a gun if they didn't already have one at the time of the ban

There's nothing to refute. The political process already contains all the tools she needs. Just pass an amendment to modify the second amendment.

What the establishits want, as usual, is to do an end-run around the second amendment. All establishment politicians hate the constitution. Its gets in the way of their hegemony.

Because it supports the liberal agenda. People tend to distort facts if it supports their argument, like how feminists distort the gender pay gap myth to make it look like women are being discriminated in the workplace.

What's the difference between "radical islam" and "moderate islam", or even "islam"? I dare you to give me a solid answer

>gender pay gap myth
Stop calling women whores, you misogynist.

A Radical Islam will cut your head off

A Moderate Islam will "refugee" your country, be offended at everything, let radical islams into your country and watch your head get cut off.

This guy has islam figured out.

>mexicans and wezuskangs
>people

>NRA too much power
Lmfao. How? Conservatives have a strong foothold in the Senate and that is why pro-gun reforms have been so strong since the 00s.

Simple.. ask her how many people die from automobile accidents every single day.

Nice shill thread

And zero of those deaths are caused by responsible firearm owners.

If it's anything like Canada pretty much all of the shootings are gang activity related.

Guns don't kill people. Niggers kill people.

The "ebil NRA" is made up of millions of ordinary Americans.

It's not some creepy men wringing their hands and jerking off to dead children in the shadows as the media kikes would like you to believe.

Fuck Hillary.

>How?

>Politician backs gun industry
>Gun industry makes money
>Gun industry bankrolls Politician
>Politician has a nice job waiting for him in the private sector

it works the same way as other lobbying. The system is corrupt. It being about guns is completely irrelevant when looking at the bigger picture.

1. Millions of guns have been manufactured. You're not getting rid of guns ever (except maybe from good Americans who have this constitutional right.

2. Banning guns would give rise to a huge illegal black market, cartels, and most certainly more violence.

Yeah, I've been in the NRA since I was like 10 as a paying member (not paying myself of course when I was a kid, I'm sure some autist would point this obvious fact out)

I'm kind of old school, I'm more of a fan of dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery. To disarm or greatly inhibit the access to arms to the American public like Hillary would is fucking slavery relative to the founding fathers wishes.

She wants to fucking sue gun companies for the unlawful use of their products, yada yada yada, American gun production/access is crippled under the weight of litigation and suddenly it costs like 5 grand to get ahold of any decent weapon effectively implementing a gun ban. Fuck this slut.

It's a liberal tactic, to support one thing and denounce another: suport the people of orlando, denounce the NRA. They do this every time

ID = 1 post

>stand up against the NRA

what is the NRA? A lobby of gun owners and gun makers who deeply care about the issue. These people phone congress more than anyone else, they make their voice heard.

Democracy works on making your voice heard

Hilary is against democracy

same way that a suicide with a gun in a school counts as a school shooting.

People want guns to be legal because:

gun are fun

guns make a lot of money

but it doesnt matter now, there are too many to recall and they will never be made illegal so why bother trying

OP is gay enough to get killed at a Orlando nightclub.

so a gun ban might save 600 lives if you ignore all the extra homicides from disarming the innocent

>how can someone distort figures like that so shamelessly

Is this your first encounter with a liberal? Do you also believe police are actively hunting innocent black boys as well?

Lots of bans could save countless lives from accidental deaths; pools, trampolines, shopping carts, walking, etc.

some of the homicides too. But still not a lot.

Well ok there, mister "nothing-but-dubs".

But how did you get to that 80%?
Did you count them yourself?

has nothing to do with the fact you're racially homogeneous...

It will save much more than that, mostly in suicides

But then men will just find other ways to kill themselves so they'll have to ban those methods too. Like assault ropes and extended bar stools

What she means to say is that 90 black/hispanic criminal gangbangers die every single day in Democratic run cities like Chicago and Detroit. And it's the white man's fault.

Clearly the NRA is responsible for the rampant gang violence in this country. We must disarm all law-abiding citizens!

It won't touch the suicide number. Suicidal people won't magically change their mind if they can't find a gun. It will affect the homicides, though.

even if we were as mixed as you, culturally and racially, we still wouldn't have as big a gun problem since we have infinitely less guns in circulation. It's just basic logic.

No one ever wins going up against the NRA, the NRA practically defeated Al Gore by themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw

>how can someone distort figures like that so shamelessly

(((They))) would have to have shame first.

Either she is retarded or thinks her followers are. You can't solve the problem just by banning a weapon.

/thread

First, you have to modify the constitution.

Second, you need to convince thousands of people on giving up the guns peacefully.

Third, you need to persecute the black market of weapons

Fourth, you need very strong borders to prevent the cartels from smuggle illegal guns into the country.(Yes they can get the guns from the corrupt police and military)

Fifth, The cartel will gain more power trafficking drugs and now guns, so US probably will need to cooperate with mexico and kiss some Mexican politicians asses.

Sixth, Banning guns will not prevent terrorist attacks. Terrorist willing to die and kill 49 people with them are not going to be stopped by regulations on guns. Just take a look at France.
Look I don't approve the use of guns but US is a special case.

What Hillary want to do is ban the guns, and implement an open border policy. I think that idea could not be more retarded. You are literally creating profitable black market on guns and constructing bridges with the drug cartels to sell guns.

In Britain people can't shoot themselves so they instead jump in front of a train fucking up the lives of thousands of local commuters while their brains and guts have to be mopped up from the tracks. Usually takes about five hours or so so either the rush hour in the morning or the one in the evening is always disrupted.

Train is a good backup plan, especially if you don't have a gun.

But guns also make a big mess and cause a lot of trouble for people to have to clean up.

See countries with higher suicide rates in which guns are banned, like South Korea and Japan. I don't remember which methods, but each country has their own most popular method that doesn't involve guns.

So suicide with guns will see a massive reduction over time, but suicide in general will be unaffected.

Ban assault trains

>Stand up against the NRA
>Not stand up against a global anti-gay anti-woman pro-violence group

>I THINK THAT WE HAVE TO LOOK AT THE FACT THAT WE LOSE 51 PEOPLE A YEAR FROM LIGHTNING STRIKES. This has gone on too long and its time the entire country stood up against thunderstorms.

#NotAllOlympians

Anyone have the source with the majority of gun "violence" being suicides? Would like to store some sources

>I think that we have to look at the fact that we lose 300+ people a day from obesity related problems. This has gone on too long and it's time the entire country scootered up against the fast food industry.

She's right. Look at the Orlando shooting.

Omar Mateen was noted to have been a native born American citizen who despite repeated questionings and surveillance by the FBI was still allowed to legally purchase the guns he used for the shooting, so to blame this solely on Islam and Muslim immigrants while ignoring the relatively lax to nonexistent regulations against people with multiple red flags like Mateen being allowed to purchase firearms is disingenuous and will not prevent future incidents.

Also noted was that an armed security guard was in the club shooting back at Mateen and failed to stop him, which disputes the right-wing assertion that arming the citizenry is more effective at preventing gun violence than preventing red flags from getting them in the first place.

How do you reconcile that reality with chest-thumping about "muh 2nd amendment"? You can't.

Most of the gun violence comes from Democrat controlled states. They don't even have the balls to ban guns in states they control, what makes them think they can impose that decision on all of us?

Nonargument is a nonargument.

Preventing further criminals from getting weapons isn't invalidated because some criminals already have them.

Retard.

source? didnt think so. 99% of germans are cucks according to lead scientists.

We lose hundreds of blacks a day to abortion. Clinton likes it when those die because they can't vote Democrat.

An overwhelming percentage of gun deaths are either suicides or gang wars who acquired their guns illegally.

The mexican problem would be solved if americans stopped snorting and smoking the shit that Mexico sell to them.

Gun legislation is more nuanced. Its banning certain parts, certain kinds of ammunition, requiring tax stamps etc. All of this will come from the guise of "common sense legislation."

Its all a masquerade and bullshit. Billions of dollars will be spent over trivial aspects of gun selling. The liberals will lie to their constituents and tell them they are safer because there aren't any vertical grips, the conservatives will lie to their constituents and tell them that they aren't just pandering to gun manufacturers.

You want real change? Work to build friendship and trust within your community. There's a reason upper Midwestern towns have less violent crimes: Its socially unacceptable to act like a nigger or deranged person.

Easily.
A woman said it.

>1 post by this ID

You've posted this exact "argument" multuple times and on multiple threads.

Fuck.

Off.

>I'm kind of old school, I'm more of a fan of dangerous freedom than peaceful slavery.

I used to think everyone held this belief

Turns out I think I might be the only man in England who does

>99.99% Niggers shootin'
Get rid of 'em

Apparently if you've been investigated by the FBI you shouldn't be able to own a gun but its perfectly ok to run for president.

[citation needed]

KKEK

When that bitch doesn't have armed guards for her and her horrible corrupt family - I will give up my guns.