AMMO THREAD

Post pro-Trump/anti-Hillary memes and info pics here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Rh23
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sorpo90Hbd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

JUST

>

I just noticed i can't find my folder which i filled with anti-hill shit
god damn it

You guys gonna need this one

Fucking THANK you i've been looking for this data forever dude

I got some for you my friendly senpai. Make sure to use it post-november when all the alt-right is contemplating suicide.

That is pretty funny famalaman, he does have lots of variety with its facial emotions.

coming in to save this thread from shills

That is a pretty cool meme stash you got there. It would be a shame to delete them all post-November my biggest friend.

It's ok when Trump becomes president you can get a real job instead of being paid cents per (you).

I laughed friend. Enjoy my stash of dank trump memes.

ty, user

Anyone got a pic of taylor swift wearing a make american great again hat? thanks

>Pro Trump
>Anti-Hillary
I haven't been keeping up with the current political 'happenings' in the USA -- does Bernie have basically no chance at winning anymore. Is it basically Trump VS Hillary?

that's a classic Trump

(sorry, I don't think I have the real one)

He hasn't had a chance of winning since Super Tuesday (Around late February early March), and arguably since before the race began.

Holy Shit, user

"One of the best election models predicts a Trump victory. Its creator doesn't believe it."

archive.is/6Rh23

what pisses me off most is that people making these threads had nothing to do with any of the small part this board played in getting trump the nomination.

Am to the point where actually hope trump lose so all you scum go back to le-reddit and we get our board back.

Please, op, tell us one concrete meme you created to help Trump? Or am I rightt hat you found you way here some time around april.may when it became "trendy," which is precisely the time this board got ruined as kike fags like "milo" tried to make shekels off it..

He's been officially eliminated for about a week now.

That's a suspicious-looking link, sir

>archive.is/6Rh23
>((( Abromowitz )))

His model also doesn't include the effect of chimpout-Americans voting for the alpha pimp daddy over the hag cracker bitch.

He's not supposed to "win," was really never the intention.
Even admirable, respected men like Michael Scheuer now say the only solution to the problems with the US at this point is Civil War.

How many Americans males from the South do you think are clinton"as commander in chief?

The Jews knew exactly what they were doing in 1965 when they changed the immigration quotas, and if you go back and look, the 2 kikes and Ted Kennedy ( may he rot in hell) LIED and said it would not change the demographics of the US at all.

45 years later, we are down from 92% to just over 60% and sinking faster. I wish I could just work here forever, dread going home...

Starting with this.

civil war would be based, libs dont own guns

Adding this.

And this.

And last but far from least important, this.

what ever happened to glen beck? He did commit Sudoku?

I hope you guys enjoy my meme dump.

The Raleigh one was my favorite rally because of his your fired Obama. That was too epic.

>civil war would be based
If there are any americans here over the age of 15 who are actually intellectually curious, look up the videos, nlog, and books of Dr. Michael Scheuer, former head of the CIA Bin LAden Unit.

Literally everything he has predicted in the past 15 years as far as the Middle east has come true. He was going to be Ron Paul's Sec. of State.

I wish I get make at least 5 of his videos required viewing before anyone was allowed to post here:
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

RARE
A
R
E

I hope Jeff Sessions if the VP and Ben Carson is involved with the education. It would be great selections but the emperor knows what he wants.

the moments between Jeb and Trump are legendary. I have never seen a presidential candidate get embarrassed as badly as Jeb.

Dr. Scheuer on the media ganging up on Trump, Clinton's corruption:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sorpo90Hbd4

Many aren't but that has always been the nature of this board. There will always be newfags that come here and know nothing of our culture and ways.

Trump losing would be far worse as Hillary will rip apart this country to the point it will never recover. We can always reclaim our board.

I am not the op but I have been on Sup Forums since anontalk literally spammed the fuck out of Sup Forums and brought in such a huge wave of newfags (project scientology) that it made the board unbearable. I am destined to be here forever and I was here when Trump announced and thought that there was no way he could be in the race very long. As time went on I became more and more convinced he was what America needed.

There will always be times where newfags or others try to destroy this board or Sup Forums in general but like all the other events we endure.

A classic

We need anti biden/warren memes too folks

Got the one with all the Muslims tweeting that the fags deserved Orlando?

I don't have any memes but I just want to say this is the first US election I've actually taken any notice of and so far it's utter banter.

And it's only just beginning between Hillary and Trump. I can't wait for more mudslinging.

MY SIDES
I watched him talking to Bill Maher before, any other recommendations?

Unleashing dub magic,
Hillary will end up in Hell.

saudi prince BTFO hillary!