How the fuck are we suppose to believe that this brat finds a ticket after only 3(three) bars

How the fuck are we suppose to believe that this brat finds a ticket after only 3(three) bars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BUIlKbZKha0
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonka intentionally planted it so Charlie would receive the ticket

Not only that but how come nobody attempted to steal the ticket from his hand during this scene?

youtu.be/BUIlKbZKha0

And if that wasn't enough, how come that random guy all of a sudden knows Charlie's name and tells him to run home?

survivor bias, if he didn't win the movie wouldn't be about him

>brat
charlie is pure

this

OP you are one giant cynical faggot who can't into fantasy lad

>statistical odds aren't for me

Let me know when you win the power ball

How could he know Charlie was gonna find the money to buy the ticket?

that's what's magical about the story... charlie wanted the ticket so much that he actually found it (dreams can come true)

ok lad lets forget all this fantasy nonsense and make a film about what you did today... happy now?

Did you even watch the movie? The candy shop guy was clearly in on it.

I took a foot long shit that was tapered at the end and some splattered on the bowl

Probably would would get better ratings than rogue one

It was meant to be ie. plot armour

More important question, what was Veruca's dad doing with all that unwrapped chocolate?

i hope they clean up the shit at the beginning of the next film.

Reminder that the Burton version is better

It really isn't

Shouldn't you be posting about these "plot holes" in the appropriate IMDB forum?

Dunno why everyone says this. I could barely watch Burton's on the third time. I've seen Mel Stuart's well over twenty to thirty times.

Fuck you

>these are the people you post on Sup Forums with

>Anything in the Burton version
>Topping this pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

NO

>Not only that but how come nobody attempted to steal the ticket from his hand during this scene?

Note the ethnicity of everyone in that scene?

Top 5 child actors who aged badly

I always considered Willy Wonka one of my favourite fantasy films

I think it's supposed to be a kind of fate chose the best kid

is that moot?

Part of the magic was that he got it entirely by chance. Wonka did not know him and had no way of giving it to him.
We're talking abut the 70s movie, right? Not that iirc that fact changed in any of the other renditions.

KEK
U
C
K

because jebus

It really is. Johnny Depp is so cute in that make up. and the girls, so hot. songs are better too

>this brat

There wasn't a bad bone in his body

that was definitely the part that tried my suspension of disbelief

There fucking will be

I agree with you for the most part. If it had happened to somebody else, an established character, somebody or someone we've been watching for a little while and they just needed a new plot, like in a television show or a movie SERIES?
but him being so lucky is the reason the movie was made. it was his one lucky thing in his entire life. it's worth the story. i've gotten over one time luck kicking off plots. once it continually happens it ruins it

>And if that wasn't enough, how come that random guy all of a sudden knows Charlie's name and tells him to run home?
Sup Forums is filled with children who weren't alive when the first one came out.

dude just switch your brain off lmao

People do win the powerball. If someone make a biopic about a powerball winner, would you say "This shit is unrealistic"?

underrated

this. You can't forget, this is a Ronald Dhal story, and Dahl was essentially a more modern fairy-tale writer.

The people that win the power ball aren't living in a shack with a single bed full of old farts

sometimes poor people win the powerball too.

I know right?!

The host should have removed 1 of the 3 choices after his first pick and given him the option of switching to improve his chance of finding it.

why does everyone hate grandpa Joe?

no black people in europe

Because he is a faker and a mooch

>Lottery slave detected

The chances of winning the lottery are so slim, even a lifetime of buying tickets increases your chances marginally at best

Slugswroth dude planted them all right? How else was that guy magically there when a ticket was found?

There are god knows how money poor drunk miserable fucks who live in shacks who win lotteries all over the world. Those are the type of people that use their little monies on fucking lotteries.

NO WONDER YOU'RE FUCKING POOR CHARLIE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON FUCKING COCOA INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EARN SOME INTEREST

FUCKING CHARLIE THINK AHEAD

bestest joke in my LIFE

The unwrapping ladies were probably allowed to eat whatever they could stomach and then threw the excess away.

Love that uni

white privilege

I won a car in a lottery from my country when I bought 3 tickets.

I assume the average lottery winner has bought less than three tickets for the lottery.

Because he's the main character. The movie focuses on him and his actions.

If it didn't happen to him we might not see the whole story, you dingus.

He would've been robbed if he stayed any longer, everyone was just in awe that they were in the presence of the thing. The voice over guy had it right in telling Charlie to get the fuck outta there.

>people think it's literally impossible for ANYONE to win a lottery

Then who are all these winners?

check out the NSA leaks my DUDE!

NSA rigs it to pay off people

frickin drickhole

People who pool their money together or play for years. This was the first and only time for the golden ticket and it was world wide.

What is the theme of this movie anyway? Don't steal?

anyone here ever win any competitions growin gup?

i entered every contest from those childrens mags like kzone and stuff and i never got fucking anything except heartache

Is the point of this scene to show the greed and destructive nature of humanity?

>Jealous
WHY CAN'T CHARLIE JUST WIN THINGS?? WHY CANT YOU LET HIM JUST EXIST?!

I posted this and I also won a Game Boy Color with Pokemon Red in a Pepsi contest in here.

I won the bike from Clockstoppers from a sweepstakes on Nickelodeon. Got to talk to Amanda Bynes too, though that might have been a recording.
The bike was stolen off my porch within 3 weeks.

I remember buying a chocolate bar that had some competition as a kid and talked about it and my father was like pffff no one ever wins from those and then I opened it and won.

It was for a free video rental that couldn't be used on the video I wanted

>The bike was stolen off my porch within 3 weeks.
Probably by a nigger

JUST.

I won a small french fries from McD.

$10 from a lottery ticket my aunt gave me.

I just won!

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

Was this the aunt that got it for you?

Today is T-Mobile Tuesday and I won a free small Wendys Frosty.

God that news lady is such a fucking casual.

Good for you, lad.

I think the real questions we should ask is how the guy at the candy store could give out that much free candy and still be in business. The fucker was in kahoots with Wonka to give the golden ticket to Charlie.

He stole Fizzy Lifting Drinks. Fuck him.

He had instant transmission candies.

I won some Xbox Live South Park contest that I only entered because I wanted the Cartman avatar. I've got a South Park mini poster signed by Matt and Trey framed on my wall right now.

Did Willy Wonka take place in the US or Europe? I've never figured this out