youtube.com/watch?v=4_wFT3TAFj4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_lljc9gCk
discord.gg/TuCJpEr
youtube.com/watch?v=IKdATAZqOWY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=ilfwv7R9byQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mean the newest industry plant? yea i know her

It's pronounced: SHITTY ARTIST

I hate her and her style and all these stupid fucking aesthetic nostalgia soft-grunge fucks now-adays

It's actually really mediocre. There's no way anyone is talking about this artist if not for being an industry plant. This kind of music is dime a dozen.

Who is this guy?

its diamond a dozen

The only people not talking about clairo are racists and anti-semetists what's wrong with you

I was raised jewish and CLairo is totally worthless

Then you must secretly hate black people or something. I read on vice or something that not liking artists like Clairo was common among KKK members

OK
K
Kid

See? You can't even fucking respond without three KS. You disgust me. Go listen to your nazi metal and continue hating on artists like Clairo that are SLAYING more than you ever fucking will. Good for you. I applaud you. And your fucking ignorance. Lofi is the Future, whether you like it or not. You just wait. Soon everyone is going tk be dancing to Clairo. And you're going tk be all alone listening to your "megadeth". So go on. Be ignorant. See if I care.

I like her music. Can anyone recommend me better artists with a similar style?

How do I become an industry plant?

disposable 2017 art ho who probably does anal but not with anyone ITT, losers lol

she could stick a dunkin donuts straw up her anus
thats anal for her

Sophie Meiers/Guttergirl
youtube.com/watch?v=SQawtEZiETM
youtube.com/watch?v=4_wFT3TAFj4
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q_lljc9gCk

She probably got BLACKED after her set

DL link to a project pls?

that might be the worst list of musicians i've ever seen. i would have rather killed myself than gone to that

discord.gg/TuCJpEr

watch out fellas, this guy is a contrarian.

agreed

go back to listening to lil uzi

start sucking lots of peepee

people who hate brockhampton are college students who are social outcasts and as a result hate college student music

fuck off retard

Brockhampton has no substance. Their music is kind of fun, but not memorable or meaningful.

You disgust me. Go listen to your nazi metal and continue hating on artists like Clairo that are SLAYING more than you ever fucking will. Good for you. I applaud you. And your fucking ignorance. Lofi is the Future, whether you like it or not. You just wait. Soon everyone is going tk be dancing to Clairo. And you're going tk be all alone listening to your "megadeth". So go on. Be ignorant. See if I care.

What said, or have a rich parent/friend/family member/someone you know on any level who is high up in some sort of corporate field that can link you to the music world.

The latter is usually more effective, at least long term.

I don't know anybody.

clairo is a virgin magnet for sad cunts who spend more time browsing youtube than is healthy.
also the music is fucking garbage.

who cares
I hope the next album cover of hers is a boulder dropped on her smug head
why is it that these hipsters find it so fashionable to make an album for themselves
the music is terrible. what a disgrace

In your dreams cuck nigger

lmao that dudes a pedophile

k, kid

Steve lacy is better looking and a better musician.

No and no

Straight people just want whoever looks the most like a eight year old with tits.

She is basically just every 'cool' teenage girl from last year. I'm not sure what you call this style (I'm 28) but it's like art school, urban outfitters mainstream sadboy/girl. She probably think's vaporware aesthetics and mac demarco are deep.

Nothing to see here as music is total shit.

Imagine being 28 and still posting on Sup Forums oldfags need to gtfo.

Right like go start a family nigga jesus christ

>She probably think's vaporware aesthetics and mac demarco are deep

If I ever sound like this making basic bitch statements at 28 please kill me

>namefag
>defending a basic bitch

Suck my cock clean fag

>soft grunge

theres literally nothing about her thats grunge.

she hits Song Sample 01 on her casio keyboard and mumbles her way through a song.

Clairo is utter shit for mentally ill tumblrinas

Wouldn't that make you also a fag?

Hell yeah

Yeah, she's tryhard alt-chic garbage

Shouldn't you be on Instagram right now?

How do people like this exist? Is she really not aware of how basic and how much of a cliche she is?

i just want a pretty gf
why was i born a 5/10 with autistic social skills

She's not attractive... At all

said the totally unique and multifaceted Sup Forums poster

Did I ever imply I was? Fucking retard.

Don't like it, then don't be it.

i understand the appeal of Pretty Girl. its like seeing that girl you really liked and thought was down to earth [spoiler](she wasn't)[/spoiler] singing a song to herself in private, it feels endearing in the same way someone might find this scene endearing

youtube.com/watch?v=IKdATAZqOWY&t=1s

but its not recipe for long term success production wise. she sounds alright in a recent track where she's not doing the production but at the same time she only really sounds like a discount Kali Uchis

youtube.com/watch?v=ilfwv7R9byQ

nah she's a cute
gayboi

i was born cute but i'm an autist

u were born not cute but you are still autistic

bad bait. nice try

I liked that song she did with Perfect Hair Forever, but I can't stand her chosen "aesthetic"