JUST

JUST

WHITED

>American Sup Forums

How do we stop women lads?

No idea who those people are, but yeah that kid is definitely not the son of that black dude, no fucking way

American blacks have 30% white ancestry on average. The kid could be his. Probably isn't though.

I am African and my blonde wife's son looks like that. Definitely can happen.

Look at Conley man. He has strong black features. No fucking way can his genes be BTFO this badly.

maybe its adopted like madonna's niglets

But greeks arent full niggers like in the op.

I am from Togo

bow to COLONIZED, cucks

>dfw you realize its not black v white but dicks vs nodicks

A challenger appears

Neymar is different, he actually looks mixed to begin with. Mulattos having kids with whites is like genetic roulette.

Looks black to me bruh

mike conley is a nice bloke. i'm sure he's a good dad. must be nice being his kid.

Looks mixed to me. His skin is dark, but his face shape isn't full african. He's probably got some white and indio genes, like most Brazilians.

this kid is clearly mixed

so it's either his or some other brown dude's.

Mike Conley definitely the kind of nigga that would raise a white baby.

Lol that girl is salty.

mixed girls are the hottest. white girls make me think of bleached chicken

>blonde hair
>blue eyes

Have you ever seen a mulatto child? That kid is 100% white. That isn't his child.

mike cuckley

t. Cenk after raping a white German girl

haha ok refugee

>kid is whiter than his mom
confirmed for cheating on black man with ayran masterrace

Ok, send some white girls then.
Preferably with big butts.

does that even make sense

Cuck

can you elaborate on that

Watering down your (assumed) germanic genes with subhuman nigger genes. Also letting the germanic girl your not fucking getting fucked by a subhuman.

>tfw Mike Conlye is so white he gets cucked too

maybe he doesn have to elaborate you fucking sausage fucking boot bastard.
hes made a fucking comment so deal with it? stupid fucking nazi bombing fuck stains posting cocky shit all the time im fucking sick of it

>Cuckposters have no idea about the amount of genetic variability biracial children can have.
Colored me surprised.

T. Ahmad Mahmoud khaled osama rasheed saed moumar assad

cringe

That's a very lightskinned baby but you could tell it's his cause ha has that nigger nose

>t. Ugly sickle celled freak

Well afro american americans carry 15% euro dna cuz of slavery. So its possible but a paternity test is in order since its uber rare
Kid could darken with age.

>muh white genes

me in the bottom row, 2nd from the right

i bet the room had quite the smell

Damn, a not-so-dumb burger. Props, user.
For some reason, you guys tend to think that anyone that has darker skin color and that isn't mexican is a black person.

You never really know what kind of complexion mixed children, or even mostly african children will have.

I knew a girl in high school that was about as high yellow as they come, and both her parents were regular black. She looked like Beyonce's mom.

STAY WOKE
NIGGAS CREEPIN'

It's shit, init? Absolute sewer garbage. Thanks, Sup Forumsturds.

Yes, for burgerland standers he is black
But in Brazil he is brown (pardo)

>Americans are the only posters who frequent Sup Forums.

Looks nigger to me pardo my ass

the genes that are responsible for color of hair skin eyes etc. are about 0.02% of the entire genome
perfectly possible he carries some recessive alleles from who knows how many generations back
either way, it's his alleles he gave to the kid, not some other man's
similar thing with neymar

>strong features
he's very clearly not entirely west african

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

You know the one thing I will literally never be able to understand about you cuckolds, why don't you leave this site? You're exactly like the Hillary cucks and the remain cucks. There's plenty places for you to leave to instead of staying and crying about things you can't change.
Basically what I'm asking is why don't you fuck off back to plebbit and stay there? Why do you constantly cause animosity wherever you go by deliberately being contrarian?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
>proceeds to spew Sup Forums rhetoric
nice
epic
i like it

this 2bh

Isn't this the idiot that signed a huge contract and got hitched up immediately?

Thanks for answering none of my questions and confirming you are a cuck.

>I'm him
>responding to someone who parrots "cuck" like he just learned the word half an hour ago is a worthwhile conversation
>responding to someone who thinks acting like a lobotomized Sup Forumstard is the tried-and-true Sup Forums way

underrated post

would lovingly suckle her feminine peanus weanus

BA BA BA BADA BA BA........... BADA BADA BAAAAAAAAAAA BA BA BAAAAAAAAA

>doesn't know how recessive traits work

yeah no

BLEACHED

you don't know nothing about this wold

>colored

KEKED

what do you do at that point? do you get the dna test and divorce or do you murder your wife and child?

roastie pls go

like my parents

Mom: Bong/sbein
Dad:Amerindian/Arab

me: blue eyed Mac Miller :V

How the fuck does genetics work?

Mom has brown hair and "dad" has nappy black hair.

cringe

made me kek