She DOES have a point

She DOES have a point...

>Flag
>Cool story bro

He can't order an airstrike on the Washington Post.

.... or can he?

To be fair, journalists are notoriously cutthroat and brutal. At least a terrorist will put you out of your misery

He did deal with the Washington Post

>can't deal with
When some little kid comes at you keep annoying you and you just say "Fuck off" that doesn't mean you can't deal with this kid, its that you would be viewed as a bad person if you did anything about it.

...but he actually did deal with Washington post

He did deal with them by renegotiating their press credentials. Why give a good deal to someone who doesn't appreciate it and just talks shit?
These are the deals we need for our country.

You notice all the times liberals bitch about a problem but they never have a solution to fix it?

He dealt with the Post in a single tweet.

>not an argument

>not an argument

>not an argument

Trump can't drop bombs on Washington Post, yet.

id

He'll deal with ISIS the same way. He'll get rid of them

/thread

Seems like he actually did deal with them. Up is down in liberal land.

why do normies use memes that are like, a bajillion years old?

Oh what do you know, she works for the Washington post.

>Uninviting a media outlet that massively distorts the truth
>from a PRIVATE event

Fuck liberals.

Meme it to reality.

I thought that was moderates

Sugi pula cocalare

Washington Post has rights. ISIS doesn't.

Not really making me think.

>Taking advice from people who legalized bestiality in their country.

but he just did deal with WP

get fucked you swpl hipster faggot you are one of the reasons this country is going to shit

>Trump talks big
>shuts out anything that scares him
>refuses to go to debates because the moderater scares him, whines when people put him under scrutiny, blocks out news networks when they don't agree with him
I hope he becomes president so we can all see what a big joke he is.

>can't deal with the Washington Post
Haven't they been fired? Sounds dealt with to me. In fact, it sounds like they along with Jeff Bozo have been eternally BTFO.

The way he's been handling the media he might just be the greatest President the US will ever see.

No, the whore does not have a point.
The Washington Post is a liberal rag that's been running bullshit stories on Trump.
Why should he tolerate this?

Not even close to an argument

No, she doesn't.
Don't "deal with" shit.
Ban the Post.
Ban muslims.
It's very simple.

A FUCKING LEAF

Washington Post lies all the time. They won't be missed.

You mean women. This is how effeminacy is destroying the west.

OP IS A FAGGOT

You can't bomb the Washington Post.

(yet)

woman doesn't realize not putting up with someone's bullshit is dealing with them. How surprised.

That's because coming up with practical solutions requires critical thinking skills, and leftists have shown time and time again that they're unable to formulate their own opinions w/o facebook memes.

That's denying freedom of press. That's terrible.

t. Ted Kaczynski

Found the dog fucker.

>can't deal with the Washington post

But he just did.

Reminder that Trump related posts are almost ALWAYS jewish obfuscation from us exposing the parasite's intentions.

Indeed. Washington Post and ISIS do share a common agenda.

No, libs always have solutions for problems.
But of course, the libs are usually the ones who caused the problem in the first place.
And their solutions to the problems they created will make things worse.

Exactly. He cut off campaign access to the retards at the Washington post just like how he'll cut off immigration access to Isis.

Takes less than a second to realize this.

I don't see an inconsistency. He's uninviting both of them.

desu i dont want him to solve isis. who died so far? other muslims? idc, fags? idc, degenerates in paris club? idc, who got raped in germany? mostly leftist women for sure. its their choice. it wont affect me. enjoy the ride.

>She DOES have a point...

He did deal with the Post.

Headless Leaf.

/r/ing the image of wojak and pepe where wojak says "this is my fault for not being progressive enough" and pepe is singing the Isis song while sawing his head off please

Let them keep doing it. It makes them come across as awkward and out of touch. People know fresh memetics when they see them.

Those digits tho

The only reason she's saying that is because her idea of "dealing with" an opponent, like all leftists, is to pull out a witty insult while refusing to put any substance out. It's ridiculous. And the only way to beat them is to have a point that fits their arbitrary definition of right.

>presidential race
>private event
>Romanian intellectuals

Not an air strike but a Muslim suicide bomber. If kek wills it.

>Cool story bro
Am I in 2008 or something

Rallies are private events though. That's why Trump can kick protesters out.

No tolerance for Lugenpresse.
Rise up and stop these traitors.

>single post bait

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

I swear you faggots would argue with dry wall for half a day if it had something written on it you didn't like.

Sage, hide, and report all shill/slide threads.

>digits

this. Third post best post

Trump 2016

She does. It's shit.

kek wills it

the same way Hilary dealt with Trump on twitter.

Shut out the bad sounds.

which government planted a base on afghan sacred grounds? Which killed the dictator that was keeping the peace in Iraq?

see
He knocked the hell out of them

>he can't deal with them

but he did

LOL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
COOL STORY BRO XD

DRUMPF IS A FUCKING RACIST

Nice subtle bait, 9/10, almost catch me

dubsdubsdubsdubs

quaddubs

>hillary dealt with trump on twitter
Yeah, sure she did. She really destroyed him by having twitter broadcast her tweet sitewide, when her tweet quotes a tweet where Trump uses the words "Crooked Hillary"

Sit the fuck down, imbecile.

Checkem

But he did deal! He dealt away with them.

The fuck is that flag

Is that the "DIE CIS SCUM" creature?

If so, is anyone surprised she's a leftist?

We did deal with the wp though.

Is there a way to check flags on mobile?

RARE
A
R
E

what exactly are you saying here? Are you mad that your man is as thin skinned as Hillary?

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Click the flag, it'll open up in a new tab/window. Click the URL that'll show you the abbreviation.

Excuse me but what are you

Fascinating

Hillary cant manage her emails yet wants to lead the biggest nation in the world????

She'll change her tone once Sudden Jihand Syndrome hits her.

They do have solutions, but said solution involves nothing but talking. They seem to think that talking out their differences solves everything, It's a weird mindset to have because these are the same assholes who claim that other cultures have different values & that's what makes diversity beautiful, but then they act as if every single culture in the world will conform with Western progressiveness.

Shitlibs are demented, they think themselves as the top of the food chain when they're actually at the bottom. The majority of the diverse cultures that they let in would actually kill shitlibs first. The orlando faggot genocide is a fine example of that in practice.

cant deal with the WP?

he just did.

imbeciles.

>refuses to take their shit == can't deal with them
female logic, everyone. They should never have been allowed to vote.

Your country has a punk-rock band name

>cool story bro
>using memes from years ago

So? Hillary can't deal with any news outlet unless they're pro-Clinton. Still waiting for her to do a press conference.

is posting from pic related

LET ME LIVE WITH YOU

>She DOES have a poin

If you are a fucking moron.

I look at the page source and then ctrl-f their id

saint vincent and the grenadines, uses last bit of their internet resources to shit post. Step up your game leaf.

then visit.

shouldn't be too expensive

Don't you have an oven to inspect?

Yeah what the fuck is up with the facebook memes? Everytime a Jihad massacre happens, the normies always militantly respond with facebook pics, lol. With the Orlando faggot murders, a bunch of gays & faggot enablers are now changing their pic to say "We're all Orlando."
Oh gee thanks for associating Orlando with gays. I don't believe that the local businesses want to be associated with a bunch of fags who died while eating each other's ass during a skanky night club.

That's just women psyche in general. Instead of addressing the merits of your argument, they will focus on the way you argue, if your points hurts their feelings, they will complain about your intentions. If your argument upsets their beliefs, they will scold you for lacking manners. Women place priority on their feelings above all else, logic or facts don't matter to them. Discovering the painful truth is less important to a woman than maintaining her pleasurable delusions. This is why women should be kept out of politics and the men related works.