Why do people pretend he's funny?

Why do people pretend he's funny?

He's not, but Master of None was pretty great tho.

I don't know. His netflix kino was pure kino though.

POO

>>> Sup Forums

Because he spouts popular political opinions that get easy laughs from retards.

He's carrot top tier.

People think he's funny cause his comedy is entirely dependent on "make a goofy face" and he was on the tv show that was entirely dependent on "make a goofy face". So it worked.

IN

IT

He's a good "comedy actor" in the shows he's been in. Master of None was a good show but not exactly "my sides" material.

When it comes to delivering jokes in a standup format he falls flat.

because ethnicity. Dave chappelle

Because he's Indian you racist

Human Giant was funny.

the forced diversity crowd

This. Only thing I've found him funny in.

>criticizing a comedian is Sup Forums
where does it end with you paranoid redditors

I keep considering watching that but I just can't.

I do see that it's got 4.5 stars which is really fucking high ratings for a netflix show. It can't be that good.

no, go to pol to learn why

>DUDE, why cant i get girls out of my league;the comedian

Hes a manlet. Hes indian. Hes pretty much at the peak of his career. He might as well settle

>DUDE, why cant i get girls out of my league
I haven't watched any of his netflix show but it appears to be exactly that.

You must be a white supremacist.

>DUDE, UBER AND TINDER LMAO

Its not

It's not worth watching. Somebody at work recommend it to me, but I had to force myself through two episodes.

I still quote the Will Arnett sketch daily.

>I'M GONNA LIVE FOREVER!

I think about the Human Giant sketch where one dude cuts off his dick on cam and other one makes funny faces every day for the past like 9 years.

It was good until he had that second date with that weird kink girl. The episode is a literal EQUALITY shill and I've never wanted to puke irl than I did at that episode. Even my gf was cringing at the SJW preachy shit and that's when I knew I wanted to marry her.

Master of None was the biggest blue-pilled cuckfest I ever had the displeasure of watching and dropped it 3/4 thru

I lost it at the subway masturbator episode: Of course he was white, of course it was 2 black apprehending a white guy.

Ive taken the subway to Jamaica every day for 2 years now, and the masturbators, the homeless, the freaks, the screamers, NEVER were white even once. Always blacks.

because he always puts emPHASIS ON THE LAST PART OF A SENTENCE