Hey pig

hey pig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xLPcE-5YWKI
theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoons.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi tront

how ar u

how is trent so jacked? all that suicidal depression, you'd think he would skip a workout or two

Haha remember when T-Rez covered Billy Idol songs?

youtu.be/xLPcE-5YWKI

Nothing is turning out the way i grimes. what did he mean by this

pepole always aksk me

tront

howd u get so big

howd u get so strong

its slimpel

evrey day i lift brion above my head

he keps getting fater so i keep getign stronger

this is beautiful

Actual picture of Al Jourgensen circa 2017

Wow it's like Billy Idol with none of the swagger and charisma

>pig
His name is Marilyn Manson, not 'pig'

hue

epic... simply epic.

i hurt autechre today
punched him in the neck
that say im not idem
im idem as heck

those are pretty cool lyrics, tront, best you've written since The Fraggle.

sop bein mean

Is that Ogre?

yes this is nivak

yes Kevin is mean

i invited him for Christmas

he got mad at the turkey and my dogs

he spent three hours talking about being a machine

i dont like kevin

Z I Z
_

Z

STOP CALIGN ME KAVIN MY NAEM IS NIVAK

AND STOP ENSLAVING TORKEYS AND EATING DOGGOS THEYR PEPOLE TOO

I love you

OwO

these threads make me ashamed to be a NIN fan

being a NiN fan is shameful in itself, you know.

I LOVE YOU TRONT

I'm not a NIN fan but I love these threads

As a ZIZ fan they're pfunny

This song was apparently about Richard Patrick, whose nickname from Trent was "Piggy". Richard said that the song offended him but it doesn't really seem all that insulting. The lyrics just seem like Trent is singing about missing his bud and is bummed about him leaving his band.

I'd be bummed too if the guy you're nursing a crush on said fuck no to the offer of being an official member of NIN in order to make third rate buttrock music.

something something walk on part in the war for a lead role in the cage.

Front threads are the best threads.

>*Block your path to Atticus and the studio for third EP*
>"Baby. Now"

What do.

we need al and david bowie in these

Al Jourgensen in 2025
releasing yet another shit thrash album

WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL

Stop hurting yourself Al

These threads are gold

expect more. Tront's release is soon

STEP RIGHT UP

poor piggus.

too far

They're safe now

fuken' cute!
CUTE!

Brian Warner Heaven upside down production.webm

This Tront meme is really adorable.

lol this photo makes them look tall

one of those poor piglets got smashed on the left

that was a cruel thing to do tront

Boo.

We really new EP so we can talk about Trent's music instead of these forced memes

boards

OF

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw we will never know if he eventually got into idem club and what happened to vsnares and the brostep beard conspiracy

absolutely, can't wait to read someone bitching about how NIN doesn't sound like NIN anymore for the 6000th time since 2005, and I'm really looking forward to the fan theories explaining how the new EP is Year Zero 2, but the overall trilogy is actually a prequel to TDS and a re-interpretation of the Tapeworm sessions but set in Bleedthrough's timeline.

You're ignoring all the excited fans that will come forward, talking about the sound of the EP, it will be better than what you got going on right now.

theninhotline.net/meatpers/html/cartoons.html

>When you know you can't please any one anymore, but you don't care anymore

3 hour ambent album

This is what makes Trent's music better than it has ever been, since Hesitation Marks the dude stopped giving a fuck about others bullshit, he is in such a place he can release anything he wants. It makes me really excited for new records.

>when you know you could please your fans by releasing Tapeworm material, multitracks for post-2010s stuff and the Tension blu-ray but you don't care anymore and just fuck them over with $80 """"limited"""" edition instrumental re-releases with piss-poor delivery taking up to 8 months and leaving the goods damaged, and which by the time of arrival will be available on Amazon for 20 bucks a piece
fify.

to be fair that songexploder episode was extremely pleasing for a fan, just like In Conversation With, but for the rarity of such occasions they will never be enough to fill them up, har har harr

>He still wants the Tapeworm projects
>He doesn't like a little rough handling and delays
Next you'll be asking for the Zach de la Rocha project.
Be a soyboy somewhere else.

>when you just want to chill and make movie soundtracks but no one will hire you so you put out Garbo to please the die hards to make ends meet

Nattramn is making a new album

no it's not, it 's what makes his music underwhelming compared to early output

anything he wants

>firebrand/sandbag fiasco
>a little rough handling and delays

>I want TDS every release: The Post.

>being such a pleb.
Hesitation Marks and Year Zero are his best works.

Not OP but that sounds pretty good actually

>underwhelming compared to early output
fucking this

it was sometime around 1994 when I first realized he'll never live up to the standards set by Slam Bamboo and Purest Feeling. I guess I never truly gave up on hope, but it's heartbreaking

Why don't ask Brian how that's going for him.

That sounds fucking terrible, especially considering I am not too found of The Downward Spiral, it's pretty overrated, The Fragile beats it by a mile. As do other albums in Trent's discography.

Trent has explored this area in TDS and Broken, there is no need for him to replicate it. It's pointless.

Kek.

Yes, that's what I want.
I know, right?

Try to explain me how that's not the best thing he could do

>I'm not too fond of the best thing he's ever released
then your opinion doesn't really matter, now, does it?
>Trent has explored this area in TDS and Broken, there is no need for him to replicate it. It's pointless.
it sounds good
more of a good thing is good
the point of making more of a good thing is to avoid doing bad things instead
bad things such as hesitation marks or that latest EP
besides it's not like there's been any bold creative move on his part since Year Zero (and even that wasn't a very good one)

I'd take more Slam Bamboo over another half-baked album/EP

>crosley-user calling others soy

if the Zach project was half as good as NiggyTardust it'd been worth it

Because he has done it alreadly, why replicate something? He doesn't want to do that anymore, he has no passion for it, so it would suck.

Back when Trent made TDS, he was angry, at specific things, he isn't angry at those things anymore, he has anger somewhere else and has other thoughts in his head, he's over 50, he is an adult man, in TDS, he was twenty or thirty or so, it's a very different mindset to be in.

The Downard Spiral does not come even close to showcasing his best abbilities. Year Zero, The Fragile do better job at that.

Also, all those things are your opinions, most agree that Add Violence and Hesitation Marks are fucking awesome, Trent has said that he doesn't give a fuck what you want, you're not getting your TDS2, because TDS exists.

You think Add Violence and Hesitation Marks are "bad" your opinion shouldn't be considered, as I bet your argument for TDS being good is "it's angery and I like angery music and screamed vocals"

>bad things such as hesitation marks or that latest EP
easy there, Charlie

I DON'T CARE

I DON'T WANNA MAKE PHAT BEATS FOR TRENT ANYMORE

I AM A TALENTED MUSIC PRODUCER

>why replicate something
to remain good
instead of becoming bad

>he is an adult man
not an excuse to suck at music

He doesn't suck at music and he isn't bad thought, Trent managed to remain good, because he progressed, instead of his peers who tried to do the same shit, and that made them suck ass.

>bad things such as hesitation marks or that latest EP
Go away pleb

>he progressed
then how come he doesn't make music as good as before?

He does though, he's even better.

He does.

>>You think Add Violence and Hesitation Marks are "bad" your opinion shouldn't be considered
NIN fans everybody

>Starts shitting up a thread
>Gets told to fuck off and called a pleb
>n-nin fans everybody

>make reddit-tier thread with reddit-tier jokes
>get upset when some people decide to not partake in his reddit-tier circlejerk

I was the one who started actually talking about the albums you faggot.
I am this poster
Nice projection though.

TDS is edgecore but at least it's original edgecore.

Everything he's been doing from With Teeth onward has been derivative froot loops electro-industrial drivel.

Thank you for confirming you didn't properly listen to the new albums. Especially considering they all go for a different sound, with Year Zero being more electronic while The Slip was more garage-rock and sounded nothing alike.

Not everyone likes eating shit until it starts tasting like chocolate user.

Not liking an album upon your first listen is okay, it is plebbish to give up upon a record. If I haven't given more chances to certain albums I would have missed out on a lot, and I am not talking about NIN here, this has always been a thing.