Daryl is the best TWD character and there is literally nothing you can do to prove me otherwise

Daryl is the best TWD character and there is literally nothing you can do to prove me otherwise.

go to bed hideo

I-I'm not Hideo.

How many lines has he had this entire show?

KIlling the best character does not make you the best character.

Op, i agree.
Now thats something i can go sleep to.

I really hope you don't mean the governor by the "the best character"

he really needs to cut his fucking hair, he looks so much better there

The fuck does the Governor have to do with anything?

He should've gotten the bat

but thats not Negan

I think he used to be, but lately he's been kinda boring. Like he's a neutered version of his past self.

sorry, did not have my glasses on KEK

>Daryl is the best TWD character
*leans back behind you*

he should have become one of negan's husbands

Daryl would win in an unarmed fight, considering Negan is fucking skinny as hell.

Based Negan

Who would win in unarmed combat between Rick and Daryl?

Daryl's a fucking retard. Negan's the boss for a reason. Daryl, Genova, Lenny, Beta... doesn't matter how big the retard his, he'll have you wrapped around his Lucille.

Rick. They're both manlets so it'd be funny to watch. Like 2 midgets going at it.

daryl, rick would be too busy making retarded decisions and changing character from scene to scene

How bout Abraham vs Tyreese?

*grunt*

still trying to understand why people aren't constantly trying to kill him

I only asked this cause Rick got his ass whooped by the Gubna in a pretty fair fight. So if you think Rick can beat Daryl, when he couldn't even beat Phillip, then Negan will win any fight.

I would have to rewatch the Tyrese v Rick and Abe v Glenn fights before I could answer that.

Daryl has caused women to lust after rednecks.

>Rick got his ass whooped by the Gubna in a pretty fair fight
I could've sworn one of them had a gunshot wound. But then again the Governator was missing an eye. Rick had a fucked up hand too didn't he? Whatever the case Rick has become a lot more brutal since Season 4.

Abraham. He has more experience killing people with his bare hands.
Also if it was comic versions of Abe vs Tyreese I'd give it to Tyreese. Abe is basically the same person in both btw.

If I remember correctly, they both were shot. Only Rick was shot in the leg and Gubby was shot in the arm. That's pretty fucking nuts o win a fight with a shot arm. I miss Based Phillip

this picture made me hungry for baguette

why does he like sucking on his fingers so much?

i'd understand if it was early season Daryl, he was prime husbando material but lately he just looks like he stinks and not in a good way.

he only needs a nice bath and a haircut and he's husbando material again. is he even sexually inclined, he has never shown any sort of sexual interest in anybody.

after last sunday's ep, people are legit shipping him with Jesus now.

I'd only be for this once he gets a bath and a haircut.

people are shipping him with negan too

negan x rick is canon tho

what about negan x coral?

Negan would fuck both, definitely

Who's a good boy?

oh my, see yeah he needs to get back to looking like this.

(holy shit what is this from)

while you're on the topic of homo love, do you have a gif or webm of Negan being face to face with Rick around the "uuuuh hatchet" scene? I really liked the part where he blew his mouth and I also really like the part where he eyefucks Rick for life 20 seconds while holding the hatchet to his face daring the prick to grab at it

Boondock Saints nigga

young norman reedus was a miracle to the universe

thanks, bro

what about even younger norman reedus pic related

>flirting with a woman
i can't fap to this!

but yeah, if he just cleaned up a bit and groomed his hair better he'd be back to being qt i bet. i've a feeling his long hair is now a comfort/security thing for him now

;)

just watched the scene of that gif. before, I could've sworn he was having sex, but it turned out I was wrong. jesus christ, norman...

ok, but imagine being in her place

That's not the governor, moron. That's Gareth.

is this better?

>being gay without shilling boipucci
STOP

>thinking a cop or a hillbilly could beat a famous demon hunter in unarmed combat

hnnnnggggg

Ash vs Negan who wins?

Is Negan the yellow-eyed demon?

If not, Negan wins.

The whole season of him no talking, doing anything besides being inside Negan's prison is because he isn't even a Character in the comics.

The writer doesn't know what to do with him and he can't just kill him off because now without Glen, he's the only biggest draw left towards the show.

Steven Ogg is a goodlooking dude, and he's fit af

daryl deserves a bath, a haircut, love and his own zombie show

Why is he in the Superstar pose?

Yes, Trevor. Yes.

Why are we all thirsty as fuck in this thread.

when am i not thirsty, 2bh

Sup

get the fuck out of here

save this thread from these hellbound homos

Thoughts on this qt?

thirstyfag here, i actually like the women on this show too. wouldn't want to fuck them but they're all hot.

Rosita is my prime waifu above them all

Rick's hand was fucked up too

guys pls, respect thread topic (and my metaphorical growing boner)

I so wanna rapefuck this filthy nigger.

attractiveness and gayness aside, as a character Daryl feels like the only one who has stopped progressing for a few seasons now

like, everyone is getting developement but he's still the "Grumpy cool guy with a soft heart" that has no impact on the story whatsoever

was jokin by the way whatever floats your boat

nah I totally agree, I was absolutely ready for them to kill off his character.

And despite my thirstiness, I do find it ridiculous that they didn't have the balls to do so simply because he's a fan-favorite.

this show doesn't treat its characters well in general. some of them keep changing from episode to episode simply to fit the plot (for example rick and carol)

I just love how much he looks like rough trade

why did they make him so ugly in game?

why does she seem so much more stacked in the show

because he's a meth head

That's what surprised me the most when I learned about Steven the actor. Especially when Michael's actor looks just like his character.

Steve Ogg would've made a based Kenny

Maggie not anymore only farm girl Maggie was hot.

Definitely could see that.

>mfw people jokingly theorizing that the boat guy in the finale is Kenny

she looks more lesbian than tara now

three-way lesbian orgy between her, rosita, and sasha when?

tara can join when she gets back to her debut weight

Remember when we thought this was going to be Negan?

Why does he look so fucking bloated now? His face's all puffy and he looks like he's constantly squinting

He was in a car/motorcycle accident like Mark Hamill.

yes, he even had to reconstruct his nose and eye socket

> ywn be Captain America's prettiest little lovechild

Why did he take a picture with Carl? Also who is the autistic lady?

>Sup Forums being too retarded to realize that Glenn is living through Maggie, hence the short hair, the cap etc.

when did this happen? during the show as it went on? i don't recall any news about it

That's caps old gal you degenerate.

also the fact that they clearly stated like 2 episodes ago that they don't need physical memories like Glenn's watch, because their memories live through them

don't worry, it happened over 10 years ago, but that's why one of his eyes looks like that