Empower the Commonwealth

The British Empire still lives across the world.

Now that we're leaving the EU, I'm calling on every Commonwealth Realm loyal to the Queen to support a united Commonwealth.

(India and South Africa are not commonwealth realms, before you start)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QrNqDfK0uw4?t=2m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say it with me

Commonwealth Union

Are we in the common wealth?

if you want to

Yfw no one likes us and we become a third world failed state with a basketcase economy.

I LOVE MY COMMONWEALTH BRETHEREN

DON'T FALL FOR THE ANTI-ANGLO D/C BY CHINKS POSTING BY OUR FLAGS

No thanks.

I honestly cannot begin to tell you how much I would love this.

We have such shared history and culture, we fought and died for each other in both world wars, there is a bond between our nations which will never be broken.

God bless the Commonwealth

Fuck off chinaman

remove kebab mayor first, then we can talk

Shit could fall apart the same way as the EU.
What's the plan to avoid this?

>anglo shit jerking off over their past union
>nobody of their ex union wants in anyway

I'm game for this.

So long as it only comprises of first world countries.

india is very nice

What are you even doing here, gypsy? First world countries only.

Let's do this! Queen Lizzie will rule the waves once again.

>Britain leaves the EU.
>Reforms the Commonwealth back into an Empire.
>The British Empire is reborn.

DO IT! MAKE IT CAPE TO CAIRO!

>Non-commonwealth flag
opinion discarded

By being anglo we will want what is best for us

Only have countries cooperate when the people want them to and in the way the people want them to, this isn't about the UK influencing other countries but working with them when our interests are aligned

Plus no £350m a day membership fee

Fuck off, it'd become EU 2.0 in no time. I want closer ties and closer friendships but no political union, especially not one where India would be able to outvote everyone else combined

We would all be equal members this time boys. That's the beauty of it.

The former colonies could outvote the UK on matters of policy, since your population and economies are so significant.

India would never be in it mate, even they wouldn't want to be probably.

It would be ANZC only

>Implying we'd include india
It would just be the good countries:
Canada
Britain
Australia
New Zealand

CANZUK when?

We could shitpost on Sup Forums about being bigger than Russia then

Well thats not Commonwealth then is it, that's ANZC

And us, cunt.

I'd have nothing wrong with in principle, but I don't want some new age IRA starting up the bombing again.

I propose the CTP,
The Commonwealth Trade Parliament.

Right there in the name should stop most of the bullshit of the EU.
It's a democratic economic agreement.

All in favour? All opposed?

It's just a name you tosspot. Why would you ever include the shitregions the UN made us give up and then let the natives dive into poverty?

>Canada x chinese come
>Britain x muslim come
>Australia x chinese come
>New Zealand x chinse come
india is no faggot no liberal no communism country

You'd be welcome back if you stopped being republican savages.

The IRA is gone and they won't be coming back.

No potato niggers, you people are as smart and smell as bad as the Indians

as long as you don't flip the fuck out whenever we make potato jokes

Include the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Jamaica, and 10 small islands and that's literally the Commonwealth Realm

Don't pretend our people are friends. You cucks betrayed us and Rhodesia.

Some sort of parliament, yes.

We would have no presidents, since the Queen would be head of the parliament. We would have a commonwealth first minister, who would be leader of the largest party.

>Don't pretend our people are friends. You cucks betrayed us and Rhodesia.

Fuck off, you guys cucked yourselves. Should've killed the niggers while you had the chance instead of that 'seperate but equal' bullshit.

You know Britain isn't solely to blame but the atmosphere in the West, the UN, communist hippy bullshit.
>(India and South Africa are not commonwealth realms, before you start)

Fuck off and die then

As someone who would be a complete outsider, I still support this. Keep it equal and democratic, so that rather than some nebulous 'peace in our time' raison-d'etre, the foundation would be brotherhood and shared history between the Anglos.

I'll get hate for this, but I wouldn't be against the wog colonies joining, as long as they filled some pretty damn high prerequisites.

He's right faget, we let our commie love of muh diversity and muh colon diving take precedence over blood ties.

Never again though

Britain was infected with the cultural marxist cancer.

Rhodesia and South Africa should be our greatest national regrets.

youtu.be/QrNqDfK0uw4?t=2m49s
>This triggers the brit

The last 40 seconds specifically

Don't worry I stopped before that

The west would have intervened if we did anything. Not to mention how many of our civilians would have died.

You fucked Rhodesia big time. You and the rest of the west forced them to give the commies power even when they'd already elected a black president.

It wouldn't be so bad if you'd just not supported us, but you ACTIVELY worked against us.

Wow proving once again what a great and powerful people we are. Capable of world domination!

Thanks mate

I love barely literate buttmad, it's always so much saltier

The majority of your population are Irish.

>Proud hindu and nigger
>Muh Comonwealth

Rule Britannia.
Sort your shit out though.

>"imperial ambitions" intensifies

>India

POOOOO EMPIRE NOW MUH COMONWEALTH

>Australias
>Canadians
>New Zealanders
>Irish
Are the only countries we should unite with. We'll have freedom of movement amongst us too.

I don't want immigrants from Africa and Bangladesh desu.

Seeing that a predict another American civil war in 8 years time between flyover states and coastal states, I think it would be good for the Anglo states if new England cam join us.

You can tell if someone has Irish ancestry due to them being part abo, your cultures are very similar and Irish women look enough like albino abos to be attractive to your lot apparently

The UK could've vetoed the UN.
The UK, then under a Labour government instead wrote the resolution in the UN, and actively tried to blockade oil reaching Rhodesia.
The UK was also trading with Cuba and Communist China while Ozzy and American boys were fighting in Vietnam.

We have a good track record stabbing our own kith and kin in the back.

Yeah, nah, m8.

You sold us out at Gallipoli, lest we forget, cunt.

TIME TO COME HOME WHITE MAN!
leave them niggers to rot

The abbo has one thong, the mick has the other.

Then blame Labour the fucking cunts. Literally Bolshevik communism in disguise.

Im game for this. It hurt nz pretty bad when you left us for the eu. But im down for rekindling trade deals.

>TIME TO COME HOME WHITE MAN!
I don't know, most of them are dirty afrikaaners who keep moving here to Aus after their daughters are raped by niggers, the problem is they're just as bad as those they're running away from.

How can we if you restrict our freedom of movement?

the empire needs men m8

it was just a prank bro!

cmon we killed loads of abos for you imagine if we gave them rights instead?

kek

>Being this UNAUSTRALIAN
If you knew anything about history you'd know just as many brits died as ANZACS at gallipoli. We were brothers in arms.

You're probably the son of some fucking wog who came here after ww2.

No.
Not with Trudeau in charge.
Not until you all deport all your Muslims.
No open borders. Ever, with anyone.
I'd rather be absorbed by the USA

we will impliment this and expand it to you in time

Let them go elsewhere in Europe then. There's around 1.6 million Anglos in South Africa. Surely you're not going to abandon that many of your own kind

this, desu.

most white canadians would be behind this, as many still fly the red ensign instead of that faggy leaf we have now.

Too many cucks in canada for me m8

isnt there a gerritage visa? im damn sure there is

heritage*

>All those literally who countries.

It's like a hobo living in a full dumpster bragging about the lots of possessions he has. Too bad it's all worthless junk.

How I wish.

nippon pls

poor new zealand

If your grandparent or parent was born in the UK and still holds a British passport. The thing is though that when we declared independence in the 1930s (which many Anglos rejected), we had to give up our British passport and identity in favour of a South African one, so the grandparent rule only favours a minority of Anglos here

Commonwealth nations are the very definition of 'cucks'

Thanks for understanding why can't ever trust you in wartime again.

No, I choose to blame the country and the brass.

>caring about brits dying
Royal Navy did:
- deliberately land the australian troops in the wrong locations to attract fire away from the British
- As soon as Australians started to land immediately fired flares to further expose Australian troops
- Did not assist Australian Troops evacuating after the retreat order was handed down

We've had more assistance from the Yanks over the years and they never even had to help us, they just up and decided to.

Where was Britain when Australia was being threatened by Japan in WW2 - nowhere, but they expected us to send as many able bodied troops as possible to defend shitty old blighty.

Fuck Britain.
Thanks for everything big bro USA, mum and dad were useless wankers.

>Commonwealth nations are the very definition of 'cucks'

6 2 P E R C E N T W H I T E
P
E
R
C
E
N
T

W
H
I
T
E

You're one of those republic fags aren't you. You certainly seem like one, don't worry, on the day of the rope I will remember you

>sucking american cock

Just disgusting, I'm guessing you live in melbourne?
Kill yourself.

Australia as you know it would literally not exist without Britain.

It's fine, the UK never gets thanks for the nations it created that stand today and all the infrastructure and technology they brought to the area.

Only hate for how evil we are.

that's true of Toronto as it is of Melbourne.

But the bulk of our population reflects small-town USA. Very similar in vernacular, culture, values, etc. The difference is that our "southerners" are racist and inviting, but a stranger would never pick up on the racism.

>I'm calling on every Commonwealth Realm loyal to the Queen to support a united Commonwealth.

fine with me.

sorry, missed your flag.

>auckland
>wellington

take your pick, on account of I can't think of more than 2 cities in NZ and assume theyve gotta gibmedats leftists and students.

I am.
I'll remember you too.

No, I'm not.

I don't HATE Britain, I just don't TRUST Britain - I have no reason to.
I do Trust USA as they have actually helped us out of many jams, where you have currently helped us out of 0 jams, but we have helped you out of many jams.

>wwe created you
We're mostly free of you now, not entirely, but mostly - never expect a vassal state to love their slavedrivers.
Maybe one day, once we are our own nation and have had some time to introspect and let the wounds heal we might be able to trust you again - but today, we trust USA and even CHINA more than you.

New Zealand's not fucking relevant at all, doesn't matter what goes on in it.

Mostly just Polynesian's moving in and shilling for Govt. money.

>5072.
>Adelaide

Literally the ONLY place worse.

>and even CHINA more than you.

Step too far.

Yeah I fucked up, it's 5172.
Still SA but you're cunt.

Willunga is tops, all whites, lots of grapevines, city is over an hour away.

>but today, we trust USA and even CHINA more than you.
You're off your nutter if you actually believe this.
We haven't been more anti-china for decades, and when was the last time you heard anyone praise the US? We spend all our time getting annoyed at them for dragging us into useless wars; remember, more Australians died in Vietnam than gallipoli.

Fuck off shill.

>lots of grapevines, city is over an hour away

you trying to sell a retirement home or something mate?

>when we declared independence in the 1930s

You're off by about 30 years, the referendum was in 1960

Nah live in hamilton. Smallish city with a heavy dairy industry. We do have our own nigga population (maori)but they live in south auckland mainly. If this ever happens i wont support free movement as it just encourages the leeches of society to suffocate the ripest host. Im all for a more unified commonwealth we the obvious free movement caveat as we all have our own niggas.

Uhm mate after ww1 we got equal standing in the commonwealth. I'm pretty sure we're already equals in that regard

No I just hate the city.
It's full of them.

We became a self governing dominion in the 30's and a republic in the 60's