Is she the most forced upon our throats artist in the last 10 years?

Is she the most forced upon our throats artist in the last 10 years?
Do people seriously believe she isn't just an actor pretending to be a rapper?
How many ghostwriters do you think she has?
Have you seen her horrible bolted on stripper tits?
Have you seen her putting bottles inside her awful pussy for dollar bills?
How does this thing gets a career? I don't get it.
Did she ever wrote a rime before all of this? Where are her old videos of her rapping?

i never heard of her until a couple of weeks ago, and if you're a mutant, this is nothing compared to the grimes or mayberry days

>grimes
>forced

who

oh
>rap
>anything of value ever at any point
pick none

[spoiler]ALL POP IS FORCED[/spoiler]

>How many ghostwriters do you think she has?
This applies to 90% of top 40 music everywhere.

No idea who that is
Maybe you should leave YouTube now and then

Rap isn't all 2 Chainz and Lil Pump. Rap is art.

A Tribe Called Quest, Notorious BIG, 2pac, Nas, Eminem, Digable Planets, the list goes on and on.

I know you're trolling, but fuck off. You are nobody. You are nothing.

nice, try, Satan, but art is entertainment, and rap is poor entertainment

It's cute to see younglings on Sup Forums slowly realize how really awful the industry really is.

>entertainment
>poor entertainment

Are you dumb or are you dumb? Pick one.

bait?

>Rap is art.

Nope

who is this?

I don't believe it's not bait, but really if you haven't heard of Cardi B you clearly have no interest in current music and you shouldn't be using a music board

I've heard of her only because of the pitchfork thing but I didn't know what she looks like
and why would I stay up to date with pop music?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>I don't like it, so people who like it are stupid and I hate them. God, I'm so unhappy with myself and so insecure about my interests that I have to make fun of people for liking other stuff that I think is bad.

>if you haven't heard of Cardi B you clearly have no interest in current music and you shouldn't be using a music board

I don't "think" it is bad
it is objectively bad

According to what?

benchmarks of quality

Oh I've seen her name here and there, I just didn't know how she looked or sounded like.

Wow. You managed to make a statement with so little meaning that I'm having a hard time coming up with an adequate response. Obviously, you're a troll and are aware of the fact that music test is completely subjective, and I'm now aware that I am wasting my time. Try putting in an ounce of effort next time.