I rarely make actual threads on pol for various reasons, usually just post comments or discussion points...

I rarely make actual threads on pol for various reasons, usually just post comments or discussion points. I don't hate gay people, but I do get annoyed with the amount of unnecessary complaining and aggression towards other faiths, beliefs, and opinions. That being said, I feel that there is way less outrage on pol for Saturday's terrorist attack than there should be. In the end although those people were gay, they were still American. Edgy faggots love to say fuck them because they were gay, but still enjoy the same rights afforded them via the constitution, like being able to voice their displeasure with homosexuality in public at all. I'm an American, and a patriot. Part of being a true patriot is defending the constitution. This wasn't just an attack on some fags in a night club, this was an attack on the ideals and protections that were secured through the blood of our forefathers.
Does anyone else feel like people just care way too little because the victims were gay?
I feel like pol is full of keyboard patriots who pick and choose when to become defensive of our rights when it suits them best, instead of in all cases. Western culture is, with no doubt, under attack. This terror attack was pretty evident of this. Not just an attack on gays.

They died for these values! God bless ;---DDD

Honestly, I think I come to Sup Forums because I am just a sorry as fuck person that needs to express myself. It helps to curse people out on here and helps calm me down and at least get my brain thinking when someone responds. I read and I question my own judgement and also question theirs. Better than keeping it bottled up. I think that's the bottom line of Sup Forums. I am a Hispanic and sometimes these edgy white motherfuckers on this faggot board rustle my feathers with all their shitposting but bottom line is I think it's a healthier outlet than keeping it bottled up. That's the kind of shit that leads to people doing mass shootings. If it wasn't for Sup Forums I don't know who I'd bitch to. I know I would be pissed as fuck though.

Sometimes these faggots make me more and more racist towards whites because my brain actually starts to believe all whites are racist. I know that isn't true and try to tell myself it's just these idiots. Anyways. I think Sup Forums is THE place people should let out without the fear of having your email tossed around the news and getting fired. A lot of people have shit to say and NOT saying it is the wrong answer.

I'll give you an actual response, i've been studying a lot of supreme court decisions lately and how they relate to general freedoms in U.S. along with Constitution and its implementation. To me I could give two fucks if fags want to fuck each other and marry each other, because not allowing them to do so would conflict with the language and implementation of rights for everyone.
Must suck living in a shitstralia where you're a forgotten backwater of the western world outside of Sup Forums tho :(

But user, the shooter was 100% american too. It's not like this was carried out by an anti american foreigner.

You have to go back.

You wasted a lot of time typing this up instead of just saying

>Does anyone else feel like people just care way too little because the victims were gay?

If you mean me personally? I don't care eitherway. I'm immediately on the defensive because I realize gun control is going to be an issue once more.

Do you mean America? Then yeah, but that's because the situation isn't very useful as is.

Do you mean Sup Forums? This is like asking what the Japanese thought about Americans friendly firing their own troops taking empty islands in Alaska. It's just hating both sides of different arguments.

You make a good point man. I'm white, also military, and work with all kinds of people. A lot of steriotypes are true about blacks whites and hispanics, but in the end what makes me genuinely enjoy being around people of different races is that they're good people and usually funny as fuck due to their ethnicity as well. We joke around calling each other spics and all sorts of shit that helps remind us that everyone isn't the same but we can still poke fun at it. Not all white people hate hispanics man, hispanics in real life aren't too far from white anyway. Nigs in inner city are a different story, and shits like ms13 and other hispanic gangs need to be hung, but so do a lot of white trash scumbags. Pol is a good place to let out frustration, just seems like people laugh and say 'oh fuck those guys they were faggots why should i care' after a fucking terrorist attack by Islamic invaders is perpetrated on our soil. The kids dad was an immigrant from Afghanistan and still defended his fucking actions. Change does need to happen.

On a side note hispanic bro, I am voting for Trump due to his defensive nature for the nation and military plan. Just because trump wants to withdraw from Europe or Asia doesn't mean we would be Isolationist. He's talking about dismantling the military industrial complex which I'm for, hes also anti-islamic faith which is a fucking must now that we are under attack in Europe and America for the past 15 years. Media just makes it appear he's racist because he wants to control the border. Nothing wrong with controlling the border.

It's going to be tough since my expired visa has kept me in for the last 6 years.

Raised by islamic foreign extremists in a close setting, may as well have been a foreigner. Being islamic alone makes you a foreigner, you're non assimilating if you're islamic.

I was trying to make a more defined reason for my own interpretation of events in the hopes that there were other anons who felt similar to my situation.

>being islamic makes you foreign

You dare call yourself a patriotic american? If he was born here, then he's just as american as you, that's the (american) law.

Unless of course, you're implying there's some sort of other requirement to be american. Of course, not a racial component. That would be racist

Being pithy is a virtue.

Islamic values contradict the constitution and what it stands for. To believe and place the Islamic faith above the constitution makes you un-american. Yes I fucking call myself patriotic.

To add to that, he may have been a natural born citizen, but by his actions and beliefs he was unamerican.

>there is less outrage than there ought to be

You mean our man Omar "2016 Smear the Queer National Champ" Mathen was a BAD guy for btfoing faggots?

True mane.

Yes, he was a snackbar. But outside the internet i'm sure 95% of people who claim otherwise on pol wouldn't admit their opinion like that in public.

>military

Thank you for your service. I did a little over three years in the ARMY myself.

>A lot of stereotypes are true about blacks whites and Hispanics.

I'm not going to lie, White people are just the most civilized race that there is. I was born in the United States and raised by hard working LEGAL Hispanic parents so I guess that's why I pretty much act white. All my friends and sisters friends were white/hispanic (mostly white). I developed into a civilized person and hate the low class Mexicans and blacks that populate ghetto fucking areas. I don't mind Trump for kicking out illegals. That's not why I hate him. I just think he's a jackass. Between him and Hillary they're both pretty bad. Shitty selection really the two of them but Trump isn't necessarily a nogo for me. I might have to vote for him.

>ms13

Yeah. In my opinion Central and South America are the fucking Middle East of the Western World. A bunch of out of control idiots that can't cooperate to get shit done. I say this mainly out of emotion (Sup Forums style). I know they have their problems of corruption in the government and a bunch of other crap that keeps them retarded but damn. They really look like a sloppy fucking mess to outsiders.

I am ex-military so the toughness of Trump is one of the MAIN reasons I want him as president. I've had it with Obama letting Russia and China push us around. I also hate him trying to get guns banned.

>contradicts the constitution

Sorry mate, doesn't matter. Freedom of speech means that you must allow speech that seeks to destroy freedom of speech :^)

Every Mexican is pretty okay with casual blow jobs and it's not gay.

>he was gay
>he was Isis
>he called for the U.S. to stop bombing isis
clearly a false flag to make the U.S. look like it's actually fighting isis

That's not how this works though. Freedom of speech ends where you're inciting war on American soil and direct injury or death on those who disagree with Islam. We just haven't had enough pain to make the proper choices about the Islamic problem yet.

Totally agree bro. Airforce myself. I may stay in or get out depending on how this election goes. Contract up in about a year and a half.

No my friend. The first and second amendments were intended to protect muslims who outright state they want to buy assault rifles to commit massacres. Until they actually commit the massacre, it's not a problem.

As a military man, you shouls be honored to risk your life to protect these people. The founding fathers intended for white males to throw their lives away for muslims and brown people.

#Gaylivesdon'tmatter you cuck.

If you want compassion for fags go to reddit.

Marriage is not a right but it doesn't even fucking matter
The institution is deader than a whore who crossed her pimp

Damn brazil, accidentally fuck a tranny? Or even on purpose, then regret it? You're quite sour :(

Sup Forums is satire.
calm down

I feel you, user. I felt the same way.

No, the constitution isn't a death sentence, and pragmatically the founders were 100% ok with murdering some faggot Indians who were engaging in hit and run tactics on American soil.

Stop with your wierd meta troll you ridiculous stormfaggot. No one cares about your fascist allusions or your personal delusions of grandeur.

I would never dream of being a fascist, user. Im exactly the opposite. I want people to be able to say whatever they want with no consequences (from the government). If that happens to include radical muslims preaching about how they want to kill gays, then so be it.

That's unacceptable though. Because that same rhetoric is used by Muslims to talk about how they need to kill infidels, cheating women, ect. So you're wrong.

It's not satire entirely. There is room for serious discussion. Stop pretending that it's all ' fun and games '. There is actual real world influence from our little shit hole unfortunately / fortunately (Trump's popularity, for example in part contributed to by pol)

Im just following the constitution loyally. Like I said before, if you believe in free speech, you MUST allow speech that seeks to destroy free speech. If you dont allow it, you're a fascist.