This is the worst album I've ever heard

This is the worst album I've ever heard

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/riversidejynn/refund
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOVE OR LUST?????????

Only good track is Element

ALL OF US

Elaborate, OP. Don't just give us vague, boring statements. Develop your opinion further. What made you hate the album? What songs did you dislike the most? What were moments in the album that made you think such a statement?

And post it to RYM, faggot.

Fuck Kendrick and fuck his fans. Go back to /r/hiphopheads to discuss this "nigga nigga nigga" drivel. Sup Forums is for art music, patrician shit. Not this pop garbage.

If that's literally the only message you understood from Kendrick's songs, then you're a fucking idiot who needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth. I'm not even a fan of him or rap in general, but his music is much deeper than your surface level interpretation of his work.

Pretentious, boring, annoying and stupid. There's just nothing good about it.

His songs are pointless and whatever vague theme you can extrapolate from it he immediately forgets about and starts going off on random tangents.

His writing is horrible. Like horrible, it is some of the worst writing I've ever heard in any medium.
It's awkward, stupid, basic, often exploits basic functions of the human language and doesn't even rhyme.

The production is good but it's still ruined by him constantly taking a dump all over it.

The thing underneath all that is that it just sounds incredibly stupid and un-cool.
I can forgive music being shitty to a great extent (Eminem) if it sounds like it has some kind of personality to it but this is just pretentious, boring, crap.

>I'm not even a fan of him or rap in general, but his music is much deeper than your surface level interpretation of his work.
No it isn't. He's pretentious.

He acts like he's smart and that his music is meaningful but never gets around to saying tangible.
The more you listen to his the worse it gets.

He relies on people thinking his music is "over their head" if they don't like it or understand it when the reality is it's just bad and doesn't say anything other than dumbass, vague platitudes.

The Blacker the Berry: "I'm really angry at white people because something bad happened to a black man, this bad thing a man that robbed a convenience store getting shot. But wait, black people gangbanging and commiting crimes isn't ALL the white man's fault, it's also black people's fault to some extent. Revelation of the century"

There are 3,5 good tracks on this album.

soundcloud.com/riversidejynn/refund

seriously better than kendrick..

Kendrick is great. I like him. The only thing I don't like are the elitist hip hop heads who stan for him.

pleb

Unsurprising. Please don't make any more threads about this fucking industry plant.

This. And I haven't even heard a second of music from it

have you only ever heard one album?

feel best track

Actually is God

this

XXX is the only track I'd say is worth the hype.

this

Although I agree DAMN. is bad in pretty much all aspects, you completely missed the mark regarding Kendrick's past works

Right
Wrong
Even more wrong.

You aren't saying anything

kanye already did that shit.
along with every other human ever did that shit.

It’s fucking awful but far from the worst I’ve heard
Part of why it’s so bad is that Kendrick released it, and I think we all expected much better of him. But that said, it’s still an objective 6/10. But when all of Kendrick’s other shit is an 8.5 or higher, that’s basicslly hot shit

Get off the hatewagon bitch, it's ok at worst

What's with him stealing the annoying, lazy, kind-of-nasally flow that Chance started back when he was interesting? The sing-songy verses and the gospel singing during the hooks. It's hilariously unoriginal.

ooga booga

any BROCKHAMPTON album is better than that garbage

I just fucking can't with the horrible sound of the vocals on this. They sound over-modulated even when he doesn't have any effects on them other than reverb. The EQ and compression on his voice just makes it sound fucking soulless and robotic. Just go ahead and scoop out literally all of the frequencies between 300-700hz.

Also doesn't help that every time I hear the two "bangerz" on this album, I only think of the NBA/NFL. The definition of "commercial rap".

Nah he is really smart and creative HUMBLE is my favorite album of 2017

Aside from dna, humble and duckworth its pretty decent

>Aside from duckworth
Did you even listen to the album?

:| ok kid

You're spewing words without purpose nor substance.

Dont care about the lyrics, its the most boring sounding song on the record

t.brainlet

>beat switches up three times
Do you just plug your ears and scream whenever you listen to music?

>eeef it haaws guud lywiiiks it dosent niid too sawnd gud

>shitty beat switches to shitty beat
Bravo

This is just embarrassing now

At least you are using pretentious correctly, most people don't.

>Sup Forums is for art music, patrician shit.
kek

I was told he was the greatest rapper ever by people (white). The album is decent but it sounds so sloppy, narcoleptic and unpleasant at times

I noticed this too

This

>Muh Kendricks music is amazing if you disagree kys
Unironically kys

>Sup Forums is for art music, patrician shit.
self-awareness of a cow with downs.

This shit would've been 10/10 if god wasn't on it and the message was less hazy and confusing, on top of that you get duckworth which is the best rap song of 2017

No one thinks Kendrick is over their head, his lyrics and rapping ability are good and people like being able to understand what he means

jesus christ for a forum that hates this album so much you sure as hell post it all the fucking time

Hahah I'm not even a hater of him but nigga don't make me laugh, there is nothing deep in his lyrics, it goes straight to the point.

>the production is good
Holy shit, awful taste. I agree that DAMN. is terrible, but the reason it's so bad is because of the instrumentals. HUMBLE. might as well be a Migos song.

I would never say "worst" but 100% EXTREMELY overrated.
It's kind of a thing to feel like we need to like Kendrick nowadays

you were able to listen to all of it tho