Is this considered Sup Forums core?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

there isn't much that i feel i ned i sient soula dn the blood i bleed but with girls the blood i bleed with little girls im always free

im gettting lost in you r cuuuuooooooorls, i always drawing pictures of msmsmsm, i like theway you fix tyour haaaaair

open ap ia opena ap ia opena ap ia opan al your thorooooo

if i could just keep my body until tomorrow *bas drops

what is this

animal collection

Animal Collective

anime collection

Fauna pack

IF I COULD JUST LEAVE MY BODY FOR THE NIGHT

OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR OPEN UP YOUR

SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER SPORT YA BROTHER

plants united

I didn't get this album until recently, don't remember what finally did it for me i think maybe i was on acid. Don't remember though.

Always loved Sung tongs and Feels but could never get into this, the one with the fairy or whatever on it, or Strawberry Jam

>wow dude i do so many acids i don't even know lol

literally ALL new fags holy shit you do realise this is singlehandedly what helped Sup Forums peak and changed music journalism forever through it's influence on blogs like HRO....

Wut

I took some recently and i dont remember if it was during my trip that I heard it in a new light or if i was just sober. Are you ok user?

calm down grandpa

I'm definitely your age or no older than 5 years.

it's ok my dude i understand when you reach a spiritual state the line between sober and tripping just fades away man i understand dude i'm not a square

meant for you. i just think this is absurd considering this album is ENTIRELY Sup Forums.

like if Sup Forums had a tombstone for being dead (like it is), it would have this album cover on it.

yeah man the spiritual energies just change the music for me, i really become one with the music, you vibe with it my dude?
Sup Forumscore was never but a list of ok to great albums a bunch of hipster nerds liked to proclaim were better than everything else

exactly my fucking point???? fuck this thread

i don't know my man
i might just be tripping right now, i just don't know

I kind of hoping it would just become an animal collective thread instead of focusing on labeling it as Sup Forumscore or not, cause that shit is arbitrary
fair day to you my brother, keep riding the life waves. sending you good vibes on your journey

animal collective is actually painful to listen to

especially centipede, not only is it like that awful new style they have, but it's terribly produced.
Feels is the most accessible album

A Nu-Male Collective

Animal crossing

STGSTV is clearly the best, this is shit compared to everything before. Well not shit. just not as fruitful

oh i love amnimnal erection

I laughed

nightmare nightmare nightmare

optical illusion

it was bashed as hipster trash here the day it came out

>animal collective
youtube.com/watch?v=KiSwGbv4QUg

funny thing, the nu Sup Forums is now shitting on this album after it was one of the early Sup Forums's personal picks

ok who is wrong here

>I rate Animal Collective

>feels is accessible
To whom?

How many of you were on Sup Forums when this was released?

The entire board was nothing but threads about this album

Yes and that was the start of the decline when a hackeneyed Beatles revival album was proclaimed GOAT

Yeah and most of them were about the pitchfork review, calling it hipster trash or complaining that it's too mainstream

They sound like a pretentious 311 (vocals and lyrics) for autists who genuinely think this level of cringeworthy is the height of music for intellectuals who like "deep" music kek.

Sup Forums had some connection with p4k back then, member those 10/10 best new music meme? It was later on that Sup Forums got fed up with p4k drones when they realize they were getting obnoxious, Fantano came on the scene and they quickly found a new replacement