Guns need to be controlled

Omar Mateen was noted to have been a native born American citizen who despite repeated questionings and surveillance by the FBI was still allowed to legally purchase the guns he used for the shooting, so to blame this solely on Islam and Muslim immigrants while ignoring the relatively lax to nonexistent regulations against people with multiple red flags like Mateen being allowed to purchase firearms is disingenuous and will not prevent future incidents.

Also noted was that an armed security guard was in the club shooting back at Mateen and failed to stop him, which disputes the right-wing assertion that arming the citizenry is more effective at preventing gun violence than preventing red flags from getting them in the first place.

Bump for good points

One-post-shill-fuck-off.

>one security guard
>not everyone in the club
nice strawman there libcuck, an ideal society ubiquitously armed

Refute the points, retard. I'm waiting.

Wouldn't 350 people shooting in a tight enclosed area only get more people killed and wounded? Who would know who was a gunman and not a fag defending himself?

Armed like Omar?

Hah, look at this faggot user who has his HUD turned off.

Active shooters glow red with a chevron above their heads, fiendly shooters glow green, and the unarmed glow blue.

Figuring out who to shoot in a crowded nightclub full of panicking stampeding people is simple.

I can't see why Sup Forums would be against common sense gun control

Islam is backwards, it does not adopt ideas from the west
Not our ways of life, our values, our rules it just grows bolder and bolder as it forbids to think like people who are better off than themselves. That's how upside down Islam is, muslims cannot change this from the inside so their horde mentality just grows and grows, every place you visit and i've travelled a lot around this world you see that the muslim community is worse off than their neighbors. So is this the fault of those surrounding christians, hindu's, etc?
No, even Muslim teachers, imams and scholars in the middle east are punishing people in public on TV telling them that to reject everything is dangerous as you drift only further backwards into isolation.
That's the current version of moderate Islam that has taken root.
But you as a shill getting paid $0,02 cents an hour to shitpost leftcuck propaganda on nepalese yeti cataloging forums wouldn't understand.

>native born American citizen
>parents were Afghan natives

Anchor babies aren't native born children.

if those 50 fags had guns omar would have ended up a مصفاة

Probably JIDF shills more concerned about shekels from the arms industry than human lives.

because commons sense gun control in their minds is code for jackboot government thugs stripping their trailers of valuables

Keep your government hands off my medicare!

Oops, I just broke gun control.

>Islam is backwards, it does not adopt ideas from the west

Pretty irrelevant to western law allowing him to buy guns unimpeded despite being "le backwards Muslim".
Explain that one, memer.

How about no?

Reminder to hide and sage shill threads. Do not give them (You)'s. Correct the Record is in full force now.

fuck off retard

>can't refute any points
>"hurr durr how about no retard even though nothing you said is false"

Can tell it's summer

No to what? The radicalized Muslim wasn't stopped from buying a rifle and ammo. You're cool with that?

Mudshits need to be controlled.

Say by limiting their rights to buy weapons?

>1 post by this ID
What a shill you must be :)

>muhammad thinking what they're doing is insane

thats retarded. he was a fucking warlord

All right you smug lefty retarded son of a bitch.

Innocent until proven guilty. Omar sadique al Ahmed Mohammed Omar Mohammed was under investigation multiple times and they never found enough to charge and convict him of anything. Just because some faggots in the government think you're a meanie doodoo head doesn't mean they can just strip you of your natural born Constitutional rights.

Suck a fucking dick, fuck Islam, and finally:
SHALL

>350 people would all be carrying.

2/3rds of people are too cowardly to carry a weapon because "they are scary". The other 2/3rds of the 1/3rd will not carry or forget to carry.

You only need a dozen or so fairly competent people to stop an attack. Gunman assume most of these sheep will be unarmed and they are mostly 100% right in that assumption. That assumption also means that someone carrying will have the opportunity to do something about it.

You sound like the shill desu

By limiting their ability to be citizens. After they become citizens it is far too late.

So it's his natural rights to be able to legally purchase weapons and commit attacks in the name of ISIS?

While innocent people don't have a right to their lives?

Sad to see you're sympathetic to radical Islam and enabling their violence.

You'd think you'd trust the government you elect and empower to vote on and enforce laws enough to prevent these tragedies.

you aren't fooling anyone

Ok, let's say he charged in shooting and out of the initial chaos about 8 people with concealed carry drew their weapon.

They scan the crowd and see someone with a weapon and fire, killing them. Oops, it was another good samaritan and not the guy killing everyone. Oh shit and now that guy got shot by a third good samaritan. Damn. Oh geez, and those two clowns just shot at the real killer but ended up accidentally hitting one of the THOUSANDS of people running around panicking.

All of this happens because some people think keeping red flags like Mateen from being able to get a gun will simply enable the government to ban all guns and confiscate them from everyone.

Okay I will agree to banning muslims from owning firearms. Does that...violate their rights?

Why would one man's ability to make it through the gun regulation despite suspicion mean that more regulation is required, and not that the current regulation is being poorly enforced?
Should he or should he not have under current policy been able to acquire a firearm?

It's almost as if taking a snake and letting it shit a snake out in the barn and letting the barn animals raise it doesn't turn that snake into a horse

I've seen your post multiple times, shill.

>Can't clearly see the difference between an armed club goer and someone in on a mission by god

Jesus Christ. grasp at straws some more you faggot. Not saying it's not possible some idiot would falsely identify their target but it's unlikely and it is an assumed risk that doesn't outweigh the positives.

Such scenarios rarely happen in reality.

You aren't making an argument, just being dumb.

b-b-but shall not be infringed!

STATISTICALLY
IRRELEVANT

>So it's his natural rights to be able to legally purchase weapons and
Yes.

>commit attacks in the name of ISIS?
No, that is not his right.

>While innocent people don't have a right to their lives?
Of course everyone has the right to live. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Sad to see you're sympathetic to radical Islam and enabling their violence.
This is false, nice try.

>You'd think you'd trust the government you elect and empower to vote on and enforce laws enough to prevent these tragedies.
No, I don't trust the government with most shit. Most of it is either incompetent or corrupt.

Some people should read the fucking Constitution again then.

It's almost as if extremism doesn't take into account wether or not the nation you were foisted upon and instead has a long term motive to sew chaos and infiltrare certain governments hmm we should disarm everyone and make gun free zones nation wide, that will stop all terrorism.

See

It would be pretty easy to tell.

Who is dressed like an antisocial asshole.

Generally these mass-shooters have tactical gear on.

You wouldn't mistake a fag for that.

• Don't un-holster your weapon without being ready to fire.
• You're not ready to fire until you see the target, and have confirmed that the area behind them is safe to shoot at.

No one trying to help just pulls out their gun and points around until they find the target.

see
You're a pretty desperate kike to be flailing around in such a foolish manner.

>makes it harder to get guns legally
>just get guns illegally
wow its fucking nothing

Nonargument is a nonargument.

Preventing further criminals from getting weapons isn't invalidated because some criminals already have them.

Retard.

>call someone desperate
>le snake metaphor

Truly desperate.

>it's unlikely that someone in a dark club with ear-crushing house music and thousands of panicked faggots running every which way would falsely identify their target
Yeah, you're retarded.

You don't get a HUD in real life.

It's almost as if terrorists use the long game and work within systems that take self defense abilities from the citizenry and use taqquiya up the the point when they feel it's needed to act. This means we should keep people from having guns entirely and implement gun free zones nationwide to prevent all shootings.

see

But that's how it is portrayed in movies. The deer in the headlights white guy frantically scanning for something to shoot and finally shoots the child that startled him coming around the corner.

>No one trying to help just pulls out their gun and points around until they find the target.
You seem to think most people with guns actually know and practice proper gun safety.

This makes you an idiot.

Truly a kike who has no argument.

see

>No, that is not his right.
It is if you enable him the means to do so. Saying anything else is simply being disingenuous.

>Of course everyone has the right to live
You seem to believe a "right" to own a military grade weapon trumps someone's right to life and safety.

>No, I don't trust the government with most shit. Most of it is either incompetent or corrupt.
Vote for better candidates instead of being a jaded child.

Refer to what other people said. You aren't just scanning for targets like some kind of autistic faggot. In fact you wouldn't want to show your weapon at all until the opportunity arises.

You are a massive faggot.

>You don't get a HUD in real life.

Go back to playing your video games.

see
Not an argument.

>>just get guns illegally
Show me five shooters in the United States who got their assault rifles illegally from some criminal.

I'll wait.

>because a security guard failed to stop a gunman obviously guns are fail

idiot blaming tools

Shiburin a shit
Go hump some dog

Great way of thinking.You know what... if everything is so easy and predetermined we might as well go and shoot up everyone ourselves.I mean it is written in stone that gun control doesn't work.People will get shot so why waste time and not speed up the process,right?

You people are so brainwashed by the gun manufacturers it is unreal.

see

>"it's almost as if I can't respond so I'll mutter taqquiya even those that applies to shiites and not sunnis"

>le jew meme because no argument

Please stop proving me right so hard, I thought Sup Forums had debate skills.

Not an argument. Noted the mental projection of violence as well since you have no self control you'd obviously think the only way to utilize a gun is to go on a shooting.

If a suspected terrornigger is such a threat, why stop at just one amendment? Why can he still vote? Why does he walk free at all? Sure, he might not be able to do "as much" damage with a knife, but what if it was your family member slaughtered because a liberal refused to do something to stop it? Many terrorists have used explosives, available at any Home Depot in the country.

I don't want terrorniggers walking free. Why not just arrest them? Or deport them. They're clearly a threat, otherwise the FBI wouldn't have been investigating them.

Your move, libshit.

>Gun control
>paris
>brussels
>9/11

K.

Most people that go through the process of obtaining their permit usually actually have a gun culture and are safe with their weapons.

Permit holders are some of the most responsible people out there. People that do dumb shit with their weapons generally don't go through the process and again would likely be one of the many unarmed people.

>see a nonargument and a desperate metaphor unrelated to the topic

Really aren't arguments at all, are they?

>see nothing and non-answers

You're not very good at this.

see
Address the point. Letting in someone who is born to islamists who then goes on to become an islamist despite being "american" and being educated in american systems his whole life, who do you blame? His religion or his upbringing or his environment? Answer the question. You can't, because your narrative falls apart once you do.

see

/11
Who was shot on 9/11?

see
You won't address it because you know you can't. Will you get docked if so?

You cant ignore the fact that it's still violent people with violent intent committing the crime. A gun is a tool, and there's so many guns out there now that even if you tried to make anti gun laws we'd just end up like mexico where they're traded and imported in illegally. You only will be creating a market for minorities to start making money off of death, the same minorities doing these shootings.

The problem is the people, not the tool. They'll find other ways to be violent without guns.

>non argument metaphor not rooted in the discussion

I saw it, I tore it apart. Got anything else?

>kike is so upset he's just flinging posts as fast as he can

see

Stop referencing your own posts when they have nothing of substance.

Muricans dindu nuffin

>If I were there with my trusty handgun I'd have instantly found the shooter and popped him right between the eyes from a hundred yards!
Yes, you are all Jason Bourne, handguns are super accurate, it's really easy to figure out who's shooting and how many shooters there are, and there will be plenty of times in a crowded club full of panicked people when you will have a clear shot with nothing innocent behind the shooter.

If his ex wife had pressed domestic abuse charges, he wouldn't have been able to get that gun. Fucking cunt

so, his upbringing and environment have nothing to do with it, and he has no moral agency. Many conclusions can be drawn from this interpretation.

Not an argument. Thanks for playing.

>questionings and surveillance by the FBI
Yes but what qualifies people to be put on the lists? Simply being left or right, saying you hate Obama or Trump? It's a slippery slope that will result in the disarmament of an entire group of people based on BS.

>to blame this solely on Islam and Muslim immigrants while ignoring the relatively lax to nonexistent regulations.

The problem here isn't that he wasn't an immigrant but that he was Muslim. He used his religion to kill 50 Americans, his shitty toxic fundamentalist religion/ideology not his ethnic background.

>Also noted was that an armed security guard was in the club shooting back at Mateen and failed to stop him, which disputes the right-wing assertion that arming the citizenry is more effective at preventing gun violence than preventing red flags from getting them in the first place.

Wow one guy in the back with a little pistol while a bunch of literal faggots run around like a chicken with its head chopped off. I am sure a pistol from yards away will do so much against a guy with an AR 15 that has been tampered to shoot on auto. The club should have had multiple people be armed instead of this one guy.

Try to take my weapons and I promise you a blood bath

>It is if you enable him the means to do so.
What the hell are you on about? Just because you have the means to do something, doesn't mean it is your right. I have the means burn my neighbor's house down, that doesn't mean I have a right to do so.

>Saying anything else is simply being disingenuous.
>you must agree with my argument or you're simply wrong!

>You seem to believe a "right" to own a military grade weapon trumps someone's right to life and safety.
I don't even see the connection. I have a right to life and a right to own guns. They are not mutually exclusive.

>Vote for better candidates instead of being a jaded child.
You realize we don't vote for everyone that works for the government, right? And here comes the ad hominem. Remember when I called you a shill? 5 shekels has been deposited in your account for getting all these (You)s from me.

>can't answer a simple question
>keeps referencing meaningless posts that have long since been dismissed for the nothing they are

Sad.

How about you refer to mine?

You're pretty upset you have no argument, I know.

see

Dickhead. Criminals gonna crime, it's what they do.
They move in circles you and I don't have access to, if they want a gun they'll fucking get one.

Let's also forget the fact that while mass shootings are visceral tragedies... they are also statistically insignificant.

Gun violence (violence overall) has dropped dramatically in the last 20+ years while gun ownership is at record numbers.

Wanting rifles and other guns banned is fucking nonsense and always will be. If there is ever an argument based purely on "muh feelings", that would be gun control advocates to a T

His right to purchase guns easily is what caused it.

Otherwise he'd have just been a butthurt NEET like you lacking capability to strike out.

Stop being so disingenuous after fronting so many non-arguments. lol

If you have time to hide in a bathroom and text message your mom telling her you're about to die, you've got time to line up for a proper shot against a gunman breaking through your barricade.

Why to liberals want so many helpless gay men to die? Do you masturbate thinking about them crying helplessly before they're slaughtered?

Libtards don't understand innocent until proven guilty.

If the gubernment thinks you're bad, you have no rights.

They fail to realize that the government can think someone is bad without them actually being bad.

Sure, this guy was bad, ended up shooting people. Until we have evidence however, it would be against principle to stop him from legally purchasing firearms like he did just because he was "off".

Safety is much more valuable in the eyes of libtard, and they will sacrifice as many freedoms that they currently do not make use of to gain any extra inch of safety.

They don't care for their fellow citizens, they are much more concerned for themselves and would rather others suffer so they can be a little less scared.

They were all faggots. It's a miracle he could hit anything with that limp wrist.

Nobody said any of this.

>can't refute an argument
>all his posts are ad hominems and misinterpretations with nothing statistic to back it up
>can't even make a counter argument to the environment creating the mentality that leads to such actions
>instead blames le environment of guns and ebil americun culture for his shooting faggots in the name of allah

It's fun to watch you desperately flail and wish your arguments had legs.

>What the hell are you on about?

>let him buy assault rifle
>scream about islam when he uses it
right wingers, ladies and gentlemen

>being so angry you keep linking posts torn apart for their irrelevancy

I hope you're not shaking as you spam.

>Show me five shooters in a country that assault rifles are legal who got their illegaly from some criminal.
are you fucking kidding me? theres no reason to not buy legally in usa.

>illegal gun trafficking exist, so we should shoot everyone and die
great logic. what are you waiting to kill yourself?

Just sage the shill threads and stop bumping you dumb niggers

How many mass shootings has Australia had since you banned guns.

Exactly.

>all this projection

You're screaming, user.

>His right to purchase guns easily is what caused it.

A gun is the only way he can kill? Or are liberals now going to openly admit that they do not care about people who are killed with weapons other than a gun? If he had used a knife, or explosives to kill a bunch of gay men why do their lives matter so much less to you?

Libfaggot, I'm wating for my turn getting stroked. Stop evading and get to work spinning your Jewish lies and avoiding answering questions.

Just aim for the brown man chanting "ALLAH AKBAR."

It's not hard!

>>can't refute an argument
Already have.

See every post with my ID. I'm still waiting on you to name mass shooters who illegally obtained their guns from criminals.

You can't?

Thought so. Didn't read the rest of your post since it's copypasta covered in tears now.