False Flag

Was the Orlando shooting a false flag?

Reasons to believe it was a false flag:
>NO footage
>Sketchy EMS behavior
>No information on the wounded
>No body bags
>Drastic change from 9 dead to 50
>Lack of emotion from Obama compared to real shootings like the one in Charleston
>Witnesses contradict information

Reasons to believe you're fucking retarded of course this is real:
>Trump's campaign strengthens from this due to the fact that he's Muslim
>Shooter pledged ALLEGIANCE TO ISIS mid-shooting
>If it was fake it would have been a white, Trump supporter who did the shooting
>The shooter originally was going to shoot Disney World -- cannot be spun as a hate crime
>The media is making the shooter gay now, showing that they don't have control of the narrative and are getting desperate with what they have

What do you think user? I'm thinking it happened, but we're missing some major details.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342
youtube.com/watch?v=BmSE-obXm1k
youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
youtu.be/JXRNKn4YRfk?t=2m39s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-witnesses-recall-devastating-experience/
youtu.be/vwU9n0ITGU4
youtu.be/wLjsGZoJBxM
youtube.com/watch?v=mu0wh6LtmDE
youtube.com/watch?v=netcwm_Mmbw
azureetalent.com
youtu.be/k2ewNQMdu7A
youtube.com/watch?v=en40z14O4kM
youtube.com/watch?v=tUAD6S5nLg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“In my name and the name of all Muslims in America, I declare support for the Palestinian struggle to liberate their homeland and oust the Zionist invaders.”

False flag.

Im at the point where i think there is shady government involvement in everything like this. Given all the resources and manpower the use to follow everyone around there is no way they werent involved to some degree.

>No footage
There was a chick's snapchat that has video of inside the club with multiple gunshots going off
>Sketchy EMS behavior
Umm what?
What information are you wanting? It's all gunshot wounds, with most people who are in critical condition for taking multiple bullets
>No body bags
Their first priority was the tend to the wounded and people who had a chance of living. Once that was done, they went to bag up the dead bodies
>Lack of emotion from Obama
Who gives a shit about his reaction
>Witnesses contradict information
In a moment where adrenaline was rushing and many things are on your mind and happening around you, it's not hard to believe a witness will say something that might be wrong.

I want /x/ to gtfo out

100% fake staged hoax and an obvious one

In this footage they are actually carrying the (fake) injured BACK towards the club. No ambulances, no sense of urgency, no one who even looks like they are really injured.

liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342

cringe tier crisis acting

youtube.com/watch?v=BmSE-obXm1k

Fuck no, it mangles the narrative at play and your reasons are fucking infantile.

guy on the left is just smiling and having a good time as he carries his uninjured friend back towards the club

>No footage
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I really want to believe you. Can you link me to the video so I can believe you?

>Sketchy EMS behavior
EMS did not carry out victims. Other people did. There were no stretchers and stuff there to carry people out.

During all real shootings there's information. Even for the Boston Bombing there was immediate information. But not now!

>No body bags
So you think they just left the bodies in the club? You think they're still there now?

>Lack of emotion from Obama
Are you even trying?

>Contradictions
Uh-huh. Sure.

this crisis actor lady is looking down constantly to read off a script, thinks her sunglasses will prevent us from seeing it

youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg

It's real. I watched the news last night on the funny picture box you call a TV, and saw tons of footage. One girl, inside, was snapchatting a friend. You could hear the shots, and watch her die. EMS and witnesses are unreliable. TV dosen't show you graphic stuff, but I'm sure there's some on liveleak. I've only heard 50 or 49 dead, and I watched the initial reports.

Obama is probably on Zoloft, or some anti depression drug.

It's real. IMAO

THERES AN INTERVIEW ON FOX WITH ONE OF THE VICTIMS HE SAID THREE TIMES THE SHOOTER USED A SHOTGUN

vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz

And when they get past and think they're no longer on camera, what do they do? They put the guy down, he stands on his own two feet, and the guy gives a thumbs up and says "great job on that hoaxing brother!" This was conveniently edited out of the replayed footage.

Shills and useful idiots will make up all the excuses for this kind of shit they want, but make no mistake: what little evidence there is, and the total absence of real evidence, spells a total 100% hoax.

Sauce for this clip: youtu.be/JXRNKn4YRfk?t=2m39s

This is being slid.

Reverse all that.

IF it was a false-flag, they would be choreagraphed and organised, they would have everybody saying the sane casualty figures etc, Obama would have his Oscar-winning speech all set rather than being caught flat and not saying it with any emotion... etc etc etc...
The scene was chaotic and messy because real-life is chaotic and messy. People do dumb shit, and moreso under stress, think they see things, be unreliable witnesses, go the wrong way in panic.
>or maybe they faked it being a falseflag, so people would think it looked like a falseflag because it was faked as real because it looked like a real fake falseflag..

no footage of any ambulances or any injured being removed, instead we seeing them loading the crisis actors onto the back of a pickup truck like the sack of trash they are

youtu.be/JXRNKn4YRfk?t=2m39s

The disinfo shills are strong in this thread. Do not engage them, just expose.

Entertainment Tonight showed Crisis Girl from Sandy Hook during their Orlando coverage last night...

Just get a load of this emotionless crisis acting in this clip. They show a clip from while the shooting is supposedly still going on and you have this negress woman just reading lines with no emotion whatsoever. A complete JOKE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-witnesses-recall-devastating-experience/

fake and gay

No fuckin way. Bullshit.

Show a pic of her from sandy hook and I'll believe you

gayest thread award.

This. Are they even trying to make this shit look real.

REPORTED AS ANTISEMITIC (WHO OWNS THE PULSE CLUB)

REPORTED AS PROMOSLEM

AS ANTIGAY

AS PRO GUNS

SAGED AS ACTIVELY THINKING THREAD

IGNORED AS QUESTIONING AUTHORITIES

GIB GOYM DONATE TO THE ALLEGED "VICTIMS" AND "GRIEVING" FAMILIES

NO MORE AUTOFELLATIO SHOW @ PULSE ;_;

What is shellshock?

youtu.be/vwU9n0ITGU4

Maybe it was, maybe it wasnt. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it is interesting

$0.003 has been deposited into your account.

are you two olives from GBS? seriously only a self-hating gay jew would ever think posting on the internet like this is a productive thing to do

top fucking BANTS lmao cheers to you my italian brother

Then she wasn't in the orlando shooting.
Your evidence is weak compared to the power of The Force.

also not only that but the whole "there were accomplices" and then a random dude just showed up and said "yeah I was in the club and I'm gay and I blocked the exit because lol"

seriously it doesnt add up.

n b4 gay guy killed his own kind.
youtu.be/wLjsGZoJBxM

>Was the Orlando shooting a false flag?
>What do you think user? I'm thinking it happened, but we're missing some major details.
Answer me this conspiracy fags; Are all the doctors, nurses, police, victims, victims families, bystanders and survivors, just 'crisis actors'?

ARE YOU THE SAME BRITISH SHILL
WHO GOES INTO EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS

BOY I SAID IT ONCE AND IMMA SAY IT AGAIN

THERE IS NO FOOTAGE OF THOSE DOCTORS NURSES ETC

THERE IS SMALL AMOUNTS OF FOOTAGE OF A HANDFUL OF VICTIMS

proof they are carrying that non-injured negress woman back towards the club at this point

with the camera crew conveniently set up

with no ambulances to be seen whatsoever, just a gorillion cop cars

>DURR YEAH THEY WERE CARRYING THEM BACK TO THE AMULAMPS THAT WAS ARRIVED NOW AT THE CLUB

are you joking? the shooting was probably still supposed to have been going on at this point judging by the color of the sky and you're gonna drag the supposed injured like a ragdoll BACK towards the scene of the crime? not have the ambulance come pick them up where they lay?

There can be no doubt here people. Fake, gay, and kosher.

youtube.com/watch?v=mu0wh6LtmDE

Anyone who believes in false flags and crisis actor bullshit is schizophrenic and an embarrassment to Sup Forums and anyone they associate with.

>this thread

the term "false flag" has officially lost all meaning, good job shills and useful idiots

DO NOT ENGAGE THE SHILLS FOLKS

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS

JUST POST CRISIS ACTORS AND FAKE INJURED AND LAUGH AT ABOUT HOW SHITTY A JOB THE JEWS DID FAKING THIS BULLSHIT

This. The whole time I was like "look at this fake bitch" I then told others she was reading from a script and pointed out the reflection. I told them to expect some sort of agenda to be pushed. Then she hit us with the very specific assault gun ban and the belief that her son was some super gay humanitarian. It was at that point I stopped watching. Coulndt handle it.

There gays, they don't shoot, how would they know what a shotgun actually sounds like.

ID: KEK

How many false flags do they have to do before they take your guns?

If they were using them as false flags to take your guns then the guns would be gone.

I'm watching a live interview right now with the doctors.
Pretty big conspiracy they got going here.

anyone who thinks they know for certain either way is a fucking buffoon with zero idea to the scale of our planet and species

Take a picture and post it here.

If you want a MAJOR mind fuck... go to the tzlent agency site of that Louis Burbano dude, and then look at the actors, then look at the pics of the deceased and rewatch rhe videos.

I mean its POSSIBLE that entire agency was partying at that club that night, but really?

haha! Its proof! I have been so dedicated to exposing the hoaxes I didn't even notice this great blessing for kek!

Fuck guys I have to go now, can other Red pilled Anons who aren't fooled by the hoaxes keep this shit bumped and post most exposings? Don't let the shills slide this into oblivion. Hail Truth, Hail Lord Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=netcwm_Mmbw

this man was blurred on CNN but had no injuries. The red on his shirt is a pattern thats the same on the other side.

OP is a prime example as to why we must improve our education system before they spew shit like the earth is flat......oh wait

I don't think the Orlando shooting was a false flag bu the Santa Monica incident undoubtedly was.

>Trump's campaign strengthens from this due to the fact that he's Muslim
Trump's a muslim?
Wtf, I hate trump now.

azureetalent.com

>pretends to cry but zero tears
>big glasses to disguise normal appearance
>wig to disguise normal appearence
>colombian soap opera tier hysterical acting
>just ban guuuuns! waaaaaaah!
>people think this is real life

>friendly reminder that it's Ramadan right now, which means it's halal to commit acts of violence during fasting

>Lack of emotion from Obama compared to real shootings like the one in Charleston

Everything he does lacks emotion. Crocodile tears.

Ever see him speak when ISIS beheaded Americans? That happened and he had some decent words in his speech but his delivery made it sound like he couldn't give a fuck.

In any case this isn't a false flag, if they wanted to get gun control pushed when the house and senate are red and everyone is going toward Trump they wouldn't have used a Muslim. They had more going for them when they false flagged Sandy Hook and they still lost that battle by a significant measure considering they had more control over congress then.

plus, the first time they aired that, at the end you could hear someone say "good job, that's a wrap".

i have the video on my youtube account but they blocked me because i had too many puppy videos.

would be nice to find a feed of this its probably some more cringe tier fakery.

You think they can hire fake ladies to pretend to cry like this bitch but won't hire fake doctors or pay a real doctor to spout some bullshit about nonexistent injured victims?

How about an image of a real injury? How about a picture of a bullet hole? CCTV footage which the nightclub definitely had? Nope, we get jack zilch zero squat and are supposed to believe this sharpshooter got the high score of all time

The agenda they want to push is clear: muh scary guns, muh scary muslims, muh poor gays, muh big bad toxic masculinity gun culture, oh and more police please! Hitting every possible angle with this hoax.

This is a shill thread. Notice how the jew is trying to make you associate false flagging events with "tinfoil" or conspiracy.

Please share your realizations of jewish tricks to protect everyone from the parasite.

Underrated post

Fasting only occurs during daylight hours in Ramadan.

>Everything he does lacks emotion. Crocodile tears.

I think he's just not good at dealing with tragedy, like say, Reagan after the shuttle blew up.

after sandy hook, obama is speaking in a normal voice, then he pauses, and with the oddest motion ever, flicks away a tear, then continues. it's like they made him practice it.

I think both sandy hook and orlando were exactly what the press says, it's just that obama is not good at doing the speech thing afterwards.

Why is everyone so Canadian in that video?

Obama is forced to cry when a black or hispanic is killed
When it's whites or fags from any ethnicity he needs to stfu or so his kike schlomo overlords command him too

Most hospitals don't have the funding for a fleet of 75 ambulances just waiting for Ramadan to start

OP... you are retarded.

I believe 911, Sandy Hook were ABSOLUTELY not what they were presented as by the Establishment.

But THIS?!?!
You have to have a double-digit IQ to not be able to tell it's not a false flag with a cursory glance at it.

>Anti-Gay (Establishment has been NOTHING but pro-fag/pro-tranny)
>Wrecks the "peaceful Islam" narrative being pushed by Hillary (especialy harms her because her #1 person in her cabinet, Huma, has family ties to Suadi and Iran as well as Bin Laden) and the Establishment.
>Pro-Palestinian message from shooter (definately not the jews because Mossad would have made it seem like it was Palestine that did it so they could bombard them and have us CHEER instead of sanction them)

>There IS VIDEO from inside the Club

and much more I can't be assed to type out.

Basically if you believe this one is a "false falg" for the illerminaty... you really need to go to and fucking STAY THERE.

As expected from a Canadian shitposter

that would be very strange and unsettling
trump and the right benefit from this
but they dont have the power and control over the media to set up such a scheme
the only ones who could are the kikes (+ MSM)

Praise KEK!

Ya, identifying jewish tricks is "shitposting"

Shut up parasite, your children will be ash.

youtu.be/k2ewNQMdu7A

Why the fuck would the government stage a Muslim terrorist attack in the middle of elections?
The only con spiratorial thing they might do is try to frame it as le repressed gay man taking revenge on his fellow homosexuals, rather than a full on ISIS sponsored operation.

Dude wasn't shot... no blood.

Have you ever been around scared faggots?
They are worse than Victorian Era women.

Dude could have been unable to walk because of being a weak kneed faggot, or fainted. Dude carry him to the EMT's and the perceived "safety" of the dozens of cops and paramedics. Dude could've come too or regained his composure and said... "It's ok guys I can walk now" and dude puts him down says "you ok...yeah? good!" *THUMS-UP*

That is just as (if not far more) likely that them being crisis actors.

NOW I KNOW there were several "political plants" that were there the NEXT MORNING to be "interviewed" by the media to push the gun-grabbers agenda.

THAT is to be expected... but it DOES NOT make the whole thing a conspiracy.

Obama's mentor:
>Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Use your head and not your paranoid feels... makes you guys no better than a hysterical woman.

They are pushing for gun control. They are afraid Trump will overturn their efforts, so they want the law passed BEFORE election.

The jew manufactures sympathy for gays in their various media outlets, it then manufactures a "tragedy" to have the goys bitch and moan about guns. The parasite wants to disarm us, because it knows we can still kill it.

Ems fag here. A lot of ems don't yet have any protocol for what to do in a mass casualty event. In a scenario like this they would then stage behind the police until the scene was declared safe by law enforcement. Because the shooter had a bomb, this could still be looooong after the shooter was killed before the scene was cleared for ems to come inside

Who is benefiting from all of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=en40z14O4kM
youtube.com/watch?v=tUAD6S5nLg0

The jew. It is afraid we will uprise and kill them all when their debt slavery tactics are completed. It needs to achieve gun control in order to better keep it's prey complacent.

Ems fag here. A lot of ems don't yet have any protocol for what to do in a mass casualty event. In a scenario like this they would then stage behind the police until the scene was declared safe by law enforcement. Because the shooter had a bomb, this could still be looooong after the shooter was killed before the scene was cleared for ems to come inside

Why Muslim instead of right wing christian? Also, it hasn't worked before when it weree children and it is not going to work again with faggots

Seer THIS ^^^

THAT IS FAKED.

These people are called and told to go to the scene (there are locals in every major area that work for the DNC and Anti-gunner groups) This bitch WAS AN ACTOR.

They are there to USE THE SHOOTING as a platform to push their agenda.

The shooting DID happen, however you guys who think it's an entire conspiracy because of these few people using it to manipulate the public are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

>a bunch of gays died
>ASSAULT RIFLES CAUSED THIS
>not the blatant homophobia
>not the blatant racism

Good job Leftists, you made a false-flag to push more gun-grabbing legislation and you ended up alienating a quarter of your voters because you don't actually care about them.

They did the right wing christian just a few days after. The jew also wants to manufacture a genocide of all muslims. Muslims after all want to kill it the most of all.

The jew understands that it will take multiple attempts to get society to accept this. It has already achieved this subversion in weaker nations like Britain and Germany.

You're so far meme'd dude
You should to outside

The sketchy ems and police behavior was because of the IEDs he planted on the bodies.

Trump. Which is what makes me think this isn't fake.

But it looks so fake!

INSIDE JOB CONFIRMED PRAISE KEK

Fucking chcked

This. It takes a certain amount of autism to believe everything is a false flag, let alone use this as evidence

Unlike in the movies, your not going to see a lot of blood right when someone gets shot

>colombian soap opera tier
I liked Vecinos and I'm not even a beaner.

Nice try jew. You're a parasite and we are eventually going to kill you all.

I'm amazed how fast the viewer count is rising.

Coming from someone who knows people who got out of the club as the shooting started they don't think it's fake. Some of my friends died and it's a fucking disgrace people are claiming this is a hoax.

hehe good one, well shilled

This.
>>T. Tampon

wait if she was snapchatting and got a video of the guns going off, why'd she stop to send it? that takes extra time when she should have been concentrating on not dying

It's easy to blame the Jews for all the failures in your life :^)

Your reminder not to reply to shill posters. There are many in this thread and all easily identifiable.

Hoax confirmed.

That's because the shooter was gay. Many liberals are secretly homophobic.