Just picked up Kero Kero Bonito's new album

Just picked up Kero Kero Bonito's new album.

this made me smile, also sainsburys>>tesco>>>>>asda

You're not wrong.

But I still like it.

savage

waifufags btfo

You should be getting a summer sausage instead

based

Tesco blows, cheap nasty crap. Worse than delicious asda treats.

Tesco is nicer to shop in than Asda, but Asda food is better

This is actually really clever. Gold star, 10/10 thread.

I like how no-one gives a shit about Morrison's, and I know it's not really in the argument, but I like the Co-op the most. Usually small and simple, good prices, decent quality. It'll easy to walk in, grab what you need and to get out without getting distracted by masses of aisles. Other than that
Sainsbury's>Asda>Tesco.
Asda would come last but it has a great bakery section.

he stole the joke and image from ribbit

This. It's from one of the top Reddit posts right now. I have to admit that I'm a Redditor, but it's not original. The original post was about Ed Sheeran's Division album.

>not joining the Aldi masterrace
I for one welcome our new Kraut overlords

lol aldi is cheap and nasty

literally everything they sell there is a direct replica of things you can find in other stores???

also
>cheap
>bad

sorry we can't all shop at M&S and fucking Waitrose you posh cunt

Replica doesn't equal same healthy ingredients, there's a reason they're cheaper you stupid bastard. Enjoy your cancer! And enjoy being poor, chav!

Ahem, you might want to actually look into why Aldi is so cheap.

Basically you're paying more for the exact same thing because you're an idiot.

This. Idiots like this are just pissing out money. Probably some inbred fags from Norfolk

That said, I do like Sainsbury's quite a lot, they have a great bakery and good selection of ice cream and sweets. Asda is good too. Tesco and Co-op are fucking trash.

>Co-op
>Good prices

It tastes shittier if you don't have a retarded pallette used to poverty food.

At least we have money not like you, you inbred sister fingering chav. Go get a job, the country is suffering because of you gobshites.

You stole this from Facebook, i'm not falling for your tricks. Also, it was originally about Ed Sheeran, which is way more fitting

>no mention of Waitrose
I really share a board with you proles?

Unironically Lidl >>>>> all