what if la la land is good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9pW3B8Ycc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump 2bh

no

;)

I'm sorry

apparently la la land is really good senpai.
she might pick up an oscar for it, this year has been pretty shit desu.

Is this the holy triumvirate of /r9k/ approved 3dpd waifus?

I don't see why not

That shit available for pirate yet?

>/r9k/ approved

Okay, maybe not (You) Hershlag.

>what if la la land is good
then maybe the goose will finally get his oscar

Her voice is hella husky, what do you think she sounds like when she's dirty talking, or fucking or cumming? That voice must be so disjointed in sexual situations.

>(((You)))

SWEATS

Lets jerk off together

dumb frog poster

I've always liked women that were a bit aggressive would be hot desu.

I think it would be really hot

I think it would be hot too, but the first few times it would elicit a double take as well as a boner. Picture that voice saying the follow and tell me it doesn't make you laugh a little.

> I want to be on my knees looking up at you while I'm sucking your dick
> I want to spit all over your hard dick and I want you to hear me choke for you, I like them messy
> I want to do those things wearing my schoolgirl skirt for you
> yes, I have the tiniest wettest pussy, I'm totally wet right now
> I want you to cum all over my face, I like being dominated and like told what to do
> I'm so horny I sent you stuff, don't go to sleep yet go check your snapchat

I wish she'd lean in and whisper #4 into my ear

Nice jpg, why is lip biting so appealing?

I don't mind her at all. To me, she is the forgotten about middle Emma. Watson is the worthless red-headed stepchild. Roberts is the top tier princess.

I just don't see how Stone can win an award without Roberts dominating her in a lewd sex scene.

my dick

>when you see a big tasty fly

delet this

Lips and biting are both good things that go good together

hershlag has such a cutie gummy smile :3
post more hershlag instead of frogs

It's times like this I still wish I had an Emma folder to dump from.

What happened to it?

In 2013 I deleted all my waifu folders in order to free up hard drive space.

I have limited hard drive space so I had to make the decision to only have one Emma folder and that Emma folder is for Emma Roberts.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I've got a lego Oscar, the best Oscar! Silly Emma!

;_;

I really hope if she wins the Oscar, she kicks Emma Roberts and Emma Watson in their crotches, then has them lick her feet while repeatedly being asked "Who is Best Emma?" while being slapped.

I made great strides to be a normie once upon a time, but it seems I flew too close to the sun.

shes literally one of the worst actresses ive ever seen, she can not act, ie every single role of her's is interchangeable theres nothing absolutely nothing to enjoy in her performances, let alone her fucking face

so of course she will win, since jlaw and bullock and vikander (who although good in ex machina is only good because shes a literal robot who cant emote)

whats with all these awards threads? this shit is reddit

welcome back

Should all the Emma's be punished for not acting well enough?

one of them acts just fine because she actually acts the other two play the same role

This I don't know how anyone can tolerate Emily Stone. I seriously don't understand how any of you like her

But which one, user?

Really makes you think.

She's a charming young woman

lol. Not happening. #2 for Herschlag

You need to go back, this unironic oscar and la la land shilling is reddit incarnate.

>a jew playing a stronk womyn from history who was affiliated with the democratic party

Yeah that will be hard to beat

Who is an american icon.

It's the bait of all baits.

Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9pW3B8Ycc4

>Can't defend his ginger rat, so resorts to antisemitism

lol pathetic cunt

I'm just anti loxism

why do you have to start something? making a bad impression on nat

>you will never be an ant on the floor in this photo that she notices and steps on, grinding it into the pavement

jdimsa

she has herpes

gentle reminder :^)

Hopefully. Last year was painful ;_;

why are her shorts so loose

So does your mom.

Herschlag shall triumph. And so, what of the Emma's, her sworn foes? Scattered, divided, and scrambling to be relevant, they have been routed, defeated.

The Emma's shall, in time, surrender, and be subjugated to the superior will of Natalie, and will pay due respect to the Queen of Lady Acting.

She got a square horse face tho

She got big feet.

Natalie Portman isn't even a good actress. It's just the jews manufacturing acclaim for her because she's a jew. This way 20 years down the line, 50 years down the line she will be remembered as a great actress and give the jews a little trophy.

Neither is Emma Stone you dolt she will be forgotten too

A WHITE anglo saxon played by a jew...

Jews are out of control, they so desperately want to be white and have people think they are the same as those people.

where the hell is this guy i completely forgot about him

reminds of that one webm with blonde blue eyed girl giving bj that looks much like emma stone(at least for me). the one when she gives wink in the middle of doing it HNNGGGGG!!

only way for her to get an oscar if she finally goes nude

And she's still winning THE OSCAR. Bye bye.

She's a female Rainn Wilson

Notice that the Jewwhore got knocked up again so that she could guilt the Academy to give her another award.