If I could quit being black today, I'd be out of the game

>If I could quit being black today, I'd be out of the game

Why do blacks keep acting like they're the victims?

If I was black I would want the same to be honest. Not even racist or from Sup Forums being tall andwhite is great

They could stop "being black" by moving to an all-black country.

But then they couldn't leech off of white civilizations so they won't.

He's a cuck

Th is is one of the dumbest things I have read today. Are you amerifats actually this delusional

Once racial equality is achieved, blacks will lose their source of power and relevance. So every achievement that improves their condition is just a "small step forward" but that journey will never end. Because they don't want it to end, they want to continue to be "persecuted" to remain relevant.

Go back to Africa and show the world how great blacks can truly be. Show the world you can be more than a perpetual burden.

nice argument

You're the delusional one. Blacks belong in Africa, but they wouldn't like that because then they'd have far worse lives than even living in the ghettos of Baltimore and ATL, because blacks aren't capable of creating places with good quality of life and decent living standards.

I didn't realize he was still "in the game"

When was the last time he was relevant?

self hating blacks are honest to god so annoying

like wtf the media is on your side, affirmative action, you can get all the white girls you want etc

seems like a pretty good gig to me

>you can get all the white girls you want

If your standards are extremely low, but that's still better than the majority of sheboons.

Why don't they just get over that whole slavery thing.. I mean come on, it's been like 250 years! There's no need to turn everything into an uppity performance in the way they do.

Not being racist here
why do Africans still live in huts made out of branches and hay?

>out da game

Don't fix nigger language for them

You're so funny dude

You think he is white? What?

That's funny considering he made a career out of parodying black stereotypes to the point where he became a one trick pony like Carlos Mencia. But it's ok because he's black.

Then they wouldn't be perpetual victims who get special treatment and privileges just for something that didn't happen to them and something I didn't do to them.
if I was black, I would play the race card all day, every day.

How far removed do we have to get from slavery before it becomes a non-issue and white people can stop feeling bad for it? Isn't it enough that no American alive today owned another person?

not an argument. Blacks in america commit a disproportionate amount of crime and receive a disproportionate amount of government assistance.

>why do Africans still live in huts made out of branches and hay?

Because they're genetically dumber.

If you think the only difference amongst races is that blacks are more athletic, you're been mislead.

they should been been shipped back to africa after the civil war. No trolling.

>you can get all the white girls you want

That's obviously not even close to being true. Being black would be awful, and probably always will. They're holding the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder tightly, and there's no way for them to move up unless scientists can figure out how to add 40-60 IQ points to someone overnight.

They weren't blessed and gifted with the resources other continents were. They don't have fire or iron or anything to discover new uses. They work with what they have.

becuz da white man is ebul! been keeping dem poor brothas down for decades, cetnuries!

DUDE LIBERAL VS CONSERVATIVE LMAO
DUDE PLAYSTATION VS XBOX LMAO
DUDE MARVEL VS DC LMAO
DUDE SJW VS Sup Forums LMAO

Fucking cut it out already, you ridiculous cunts. Do you entirely lack self-awareness? This is why you're autistic virgins.

Fuck off Jared Diamond

welfare nigger detected

What on earth are you talking about? Africa is full of cities, Lagos is about the size of Los Angeles.

>DUDE I'M SO SMART BECAUSE I DON'T HOLD ANY BELIEFS OR PICK SIDES IN ANY ARGUMENTS.
Fuck outta here faggot

The American state committed the crime as well as the people. That state still exists. Slavery was immoral from the founding. Reconstruction was abandoned with significant help from Southern whites who worked over the next 150 years (with varying degrees of passion)to institutionally keep blacks from fully voting, going to schools, receiving benefits, etc. To keep them as close to slaves as possible.

How can anyone really know if life would be easier as "the other" when nobody has experienced both? There are women who've tried to live as men and said they found it harder because there's no emotional support, but other than anecdotal stuff that, how can we know? It's like when people say white people can't see their own privilege because they don't know what it's like to be black. Why wouldn't that work both ways?

I think the main difference would be who you can comfortably hang out with. Black and white both have their prejudices and it's always easier to associate with those of your own demographic. If you want to be rich in a country where most rich people are white then that dynamic would benefit a white person, in most fields.

But if poor whites have it better than poor blacks in a country where discrimination is illegal then whose fault is that? And how do you even know if your shit sandwich tastes worse than mine? There's only so much society can be expected to do for minorities and I think we've reached the point where demands for more "equality" just create resentment.

I hope you enjoyed my blog, please like and subscribe.

>DUDE I'M SO SMART BECAUSE I DON'T HOLD ANY BELIEFS OR PICK SIDES IN ANY ARGUMENTS.
Hey, look, a fucking idiot that makes random assumptions.

I have plenty of opinions on this shit. The difference is, I don't constantly shitpost about it like an ADD millennial faggot on a TELEVISION AND FILM BOARD.

Kill yourself, but first kill a few faggots like yourself.

>you can get all the white girls you want etc

you're either black and pushing this meme, or a social outcast virgin that unironically believes this is how things work

>But if poor whites have it better than poor blacks in a country where discrimination is illegal then whose fault is that?

Could be a -- dare I say -- cultural problem.

I think it's less "black people are so oppressed" and more "damn it's nicer to be white." At least coming from Chappelle's mouth. He's a smart guy, he practically admitted in that same monologue that he's tired of black people always being the issue and being obligated by association. White people, despite a recent rise in racial profiling, don't really have to listen to any of that (save from your average white liberal neckbeard/colored hair, who basically stick to their homes and campuses anyway.)

>TV celebrity says something
>TV board discusses it
>WAAAAAH WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT BANEPOSTING AND WESTWORLD SOME MORE!!!!!!
You're the literal definition of faggotry. Please don't reproduce ever.

So, I'm also a baneposter and a big Westworld fan because I think you're a fucking idiot for off-topic shitposting.

Anything else you'd like to attribute to me in a vain attempt to validate all the time you waste ruining your life on here?

This isn't just an occasional thread. Let's see, Wonder Woman thread bitching about SJWs. Multiple Rogue One threads bitching about SJWs. Samantha Bee thread bitching about SJWs. Another Sam Hyde thread bitching about SJWs. SJW hate thread about the Wachowskis. And that's only with me digging about halfway through the catalog.

You faggots are a nuisance that needs to die out ASAP.

It will happen eventually that whites no longer feel lots of guilt or that blacks need more help. People are generally not smart, and pretty emotional, so many people are still willing to blame blacks' problems on institutional racism, especially the harsher historical type.

But after another handful of decades or centuries of blacks still not being able to abide by the law or succeed academically and professionally, people will finally admit the truth to themselves. And blacks aren't going to be able to get themselves out of poverty and prison, even with equal rights, so it's inevitable.

utterly laughable. you're a sponge for propaganda.

Name one African city that was built (physically and conceptually) from the ground-up by blacks and is currently not a shithole.

SJWs have shoehorned their agenda into TV and film, so while there is an inordinate amount of complaint about it on here, it is part of the TV and film topic.

And you can expect to see more of it on Sup Forums because complaining about progressive agendas on virtually every other forum will result in bans, deletions, downvoting etc. This is about the only place anyone can discuss SJW agendas in TV and film, so people who want to talk about it will naturally be seen talking about it here.

If you'd rather talk about the creative aspects of TV and film then I'm afraid you'll have to make or find threads about that on TV and cross your fingers that it stays apolitical (and hold your nose when it doesn't), or find one of the many forums that rejects discussion of the overt liberal political agendas in TV and film.

>if you talk about political issues on Sup Forums, you're a le virgin and have psych disorders

okay

No, but if you have a binary mentality and allow for no wiggle room, you're a fucking idiot. If you're with X, you're against Y, etc.

That's the pervasive mentality of you fucking idiots. Not to mention, you're talking about this shit on the wrong board.

Because Civil rights just only just happened 50 years ago and before that 100 years ago slavery was just abolished.

Blacks weren't allowed to go to the same school as whites and educate themselves, they weren't allowed in work places besides being maids, janitors and other low tier jobs they weren't getting paid minimum wage.

When blacks started to make money on their own, the war on drugs started and young black men were taken from their families and sent to jail for 20+ years for victimless crime.

Not to even mention the institutional racism of the government issuing welfare, to install in the minds of poor black people telling them that they don't have to work hard or achieve anything on their your own, because they will get free welfare checks each month by just staying dumb and uneducated.

I know this entire website is filled with edgy 14 year olds who came here because of reddit, minecraft etc. and will call me a cuck or whatever the meme is today, but you can't ignore facts.

How come we never really see a whole lot of Hispanic/Latino men on TV/movies?

There's not even one?!?

Amazing how these socially engineered liberals can lie to themselves so profoundly.

I'm seeing a lot of excuses and failing to miss the main culprit:

Culture.

>but you can't ignore facts.
Like the fact that Africans left to their own devices produced nothing and they're genetically dumber and more aggressive? Or do you ignore facts when they're inconvenient?

>they weren't allowed in work places besides being maids, janitors and other low tier jobs they weren't getting paid minimum wage

Neither were the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Irish, or Italians for decades after they showed up. Yet somehow they managed to figure it out.

>When blacks started to make money on their own, the war on drugs started and young black men were taken from their families and sent to jail for 20+ years for victimless crime

That's ridiculously racist towards black people, you're making it sound like we have no self-control and that it's the big bad government's fault so many black men are incarcerated. If blacks didn't commit crimes at a rate so much higher than all other racial groups in this country, there wouldn't be so many of us in prison. Blame the war on drugs all you want, but illegal drugs carried prison sentences even before the war on drugs, and things like murder/robbery/rape always have and always will lead to prison.

The issue is a shitty culture, our role models in the media are almost all either pro athletes or moronic criminals like chief keef.

Probably because they're not as fucking whiney.

I don't really see how you went from OP's question/point to "binary mentality and allow for no wiggle room," but I don't really disagree with your point.

Anyway, I wouldn't waste too much energy pointing out stupid things on Sup Forums, or the internet.

I get what he means. Being black is advantageous on college applications, but in actual daily life it's a huge downside. I'm technically half black but I happily pass as white in day-to-day life (straight brown hair, light skin, freckles, "white" nose, etc.), because why would I voluntarily associate myself with all those negative stereotypes?

You can't really blame him, I wouldn't want to be a nigger either. Why would anybody?

I'm not gonna spout racial shit, type correctly if you're gonna argue, dipshit.

>SJWs have shoehorned their agenda into TV and film
You mean like you faggots have shoehorned your agenda onto every Sup Forums board?

I'm not a fan of tumblr SJWs weirdos but at least they're not coming to Sup Forums and shitting all over our street.

This is why, while practically identical to them in every way except the brand of shit you spew, you are worse than them.

I've been posting on this board since it was created. We used to shitpost about Avatar, about LOST, and actually discuss things related to television and film content. Hell, two years ago it wasn't even like this. This place became Sup Forums's toilet when the Force Awakens trailer came out and has been rolling down the sewer ever since.

>the war on drugs forces unconditional surrender to drugs and violence to those who voluntarily ascribe to a violent and self-destructive culture

I attend a premier engineering institution, my black peers are those who did not succumb to this asinine black ghetto counter-cultural nonsense. They most likely faced a prevalence of being called Uncle Tom's and "white-washed" by their peers because the number one deterrent to success within the black community is an unbelievably pervasive contingency of peer pressure and hating anyone who actually wants to better themselves by the same means as everyone else successful.

Your theories will be proved wrong as time keeps passing because no matter how equal rights are, blacks won't be able to succeed in a society that requires abstract intelligence.

Liberals will eventually have to try to abolish competition, law, math, science, etc. if they want everyone to be *truly equal.* This means the entire world will be a third world hell zone. No law, no society, no property, etc., but we finally get to live in an egalitarian utopia.

Because the operative line in the original post is
>Why do blacks keep acting like they're the victims?
This thread isn't about Chappelle or what he said. It's the same fucking thread that's active ten times over on this board, just unconvincingly disguised behind another pseudo-topic.

Did you save that from facebook? Fucking embarrassing.

Where'd you get that? The shitty tumblr gif store?

How do any of those things make black people rape and murder and make terrible life decisions as much as they do?

The government issues welfare to both black and whites, and enforces drug laws for both, there's no institutional racism there that I can see, although there may be bias in the enforcement. That comes down to racist individuals, which is already illegal and being fought by the system itself at every level. So where's the racist policy? If there is one then I'll condemn it, but I haven't seen one presented so far.

I believe the main cause for disadvantages in black communities is down to parenting. Single black mothers who were not raised brilliantly themselves, are creating people who have no discipline and no respect for others. Add to this the constant message that whitey is keeping them down no matter what they do, that the race card is their best asset, and consider that their immediate role models are often proud thugs, it's no surprise that there is a cycle of poverty and violence in these places.

The issue should be how do we encourage black parents to stay together and set good, responsible examples for their kids.

self hating whites, blacks, any race are the worst desu
Even self hating muslims and jews annoy me

>why do Africans still live in huts made out of branches and hay?
Simple, they dont.

Africa is a very large continent senpai

Africa is literally the most resource rich part of the world.

The only way to win is by picking a side and sticking with it, and never punching towards your side. Centrism is the ultimate bluepill

>posts image with facebook filename
>gets a reply with a Sup Forums filename
>w-whered you get that, tumblr?!?1
Jesus Christ. I know you just came over from r/the_Donald for the election but you should really lurk a little longer and figure out how we do things here.

I appreciate your sarcasm, friend.

>cities are built
What? Cities form. You don't just decide one day to construct a city.

Self hating jews are awesome

>haha ur a newfag
>lurk moar
The ultimate non-argument

Wow, you only read as far as the first comma before sperging out?

I don't make these threads, but I understand their creation. I'd explain why but I'd only be repeating myself, and you didn't read it the first time so what would be the point?

TV and film has become overly politicised, and so discussion of TV and film has too, where it's not censored for being "politically incorrect."

You could've ignored this discussion but instead you complained about it in the thread itself instead of on /qa/ where meta crying belongs, thus adding to the thread. Maybe you're not the shit hot Sup Forums veteran you think you are.

Depends on what kind of resources you're talking about, and what country. For example, the DRC has an incredible amount of rare earth metals, but you need coal and oil to build an industrial society. Another problem is the so-called "resource curse", which happens in every resource-rich country without a solid government.

>country starts exporting resource
>ridiculous amounts of money come in
>government officials basically steal all of that money, and maybe give a little to the lower classes to get votes (if they're a society that even has elections)

You see this happen in Brazil, Nigeria, the DRC, and Venezuela especially. And in the case of places like the Congo, the entire population was deliberately kept illiterate, and when it was given independence, there were 26 people in the entire country who had a university degree (who were lucky enough to get around laws preventing blacks from attending the European-built schools). 20 of them left, and the rest (including the country's first president) were murdered in a military coup. That's what happens when there's no foundation in place for a country, and you just pull a thousand random tribes together then say "ok, we left you 5 railroads and obsolete rubber factories, bye!".

If I was black I'd be pretty pissed too, probably try and sue my parents.

Jesus Christ. Africa is probably the most resource-filled continent in the world. Niggers literally never evolved enough to take advantage of them until the white man showed them how.

wrong, its lead paint.
Black kids are 3 times morel likely than whites to have high lead levels in their blood. Black communities are filled with lead paint and other toxins.
Poor whites live in trailers or rural homes. Poor blacks live in urban projects and homes fileld with lead paint. Blacks communities in areas with new homes have very low crime and a very high average income.
Its known that removing lead from gas lead to a massive decrease in violent crime. The effects of lead poisoning on the brain are confirmed to lesen intelligence and cause violence.

Hopefully Carson or whoever becomes HUD does something about it.

Because the system sets them up to fail.

hmmm i think i will try this for a few weeks

Haha, upvoted.

>Black kids are 3 times morel likely than whites to have high lead levels in their blood.

Well obviously, anyone with bullets in them will have some lead in their blood

>Blacks never achieved what whites did because they don't have the natural resources!
>Whites ruined Africa because they colonized the place and ransacked its natural resources!
PICK ONE

>argument
>that

pick one and only one

>Why do blacks keep acting like they're the victims?
History. Current white supremacy and instutionalized racism.

Oh, and no one's acting like victims. We're fighting back every day against you white devils.

>Environmental despoliation is an "achievement"
kys

Idea for capekino: Urban youth gains super powers from a depleted uranium gut shot

>doesn't even bring up iq drop
That would be the primary reason I don't want to be black.

This is bait.

They are ugly

>Blacks never achieved what whites did because they don't have the natural resources!
No one says this, but cool strawman.

you can get all white sluts with aids/stds you want if you like dying

>No one says this
>They weren't blessed and gifted with the resources other continents were

Which means any answers that groups all of Africa into 'huts' is an uncultured moron. Aka tv

Okay, southern trailer park rednecks are dumb and poor as well. I guess that's culture right?

We are talking about African Americans here, and you want to talk about actual black Africans and what happened to countries in Africa that were colonized by Europeans.

Okay. Africa was doing fine by itself way before Europeans invaded it and wanted to colonize and expand their empire. You never heard about Africans illegally trying to migrate to Europe back then do you? They didn't ask for anything that Europeans brought over. The only thing Europeans did was steal rich resources (oil, gold. etc.) from Africa and the left the countries in a poor state. Then fast forward today when Africans are trying to make a better living for themselves and leaving what is now destroyed everyone wants to throw a tantrum.

How delusional are you. Asians especially Vietnamese were discriminated against yes, so were Italians, However they were still treated WAY more different and better than blacks at that time. Yes they were allowed in the working field and they were allowed to start their own businesses, what you're spouting is highly bullshit.

I don't know why you're calling me a liberal, I'm not. I don't know how we switch from a social topic into a political one. You obviously browse Sup Forums and just spout the nonsense that you see on there.

Not all black people are rapist and murderers. White people rape and murder as well. The war on drugs was initially started for and against young black men, even now today despite that. Black men are giving heftier penalties and jail times than any other race or gender even if they both commit the same crime.

>I believe the main cause for disadvantages in black communities is down to parenting. Single black mothers who were not raised brilliantly themselves

I agree and the fault for this was done by systematic mass incarceration of young black men during the 80's and 90's.

I did read the first time and addressed your other points later in my post. I didn't think you wanted me to green text every point and then respond to it but if that's what you need from me, I'll do it.

>And you can expect to see more of it on Sup Forums because complaining about progressive agendas on virtually every other forum will result in bans, deletions, downvoting etc. This is about the only place anyone can discuss SJW agendas in TV and film, so people who want to talk about it will naturally be seen talking about it here.
I'm pretty sure posts like this wouldn't get deleted from Sup Forums. They might not get as much attention from Sup Forums because it's a faster board with more pressing issues, but they belong there more than here by default. It is the 'politically incorrect' board and should always be used to discuss agendas that you think might be subversive in any form of media, be it television, film, news, radio, whatever.
>If you'd rather talk about the creative aspects of TV and film then I'm afraid you'll have to make or find threads about that on TV and cross your fingers that it stays apolitical (and hold your nose when it doesn't), or find one of the many forums that rejects discussion of the overt liberal political agendas in TV and film.
No. Why should I have to leave this board that I've posted in for over half a decade because it's changed so sharply in the past year? There's a reason that if this OP was reported as off-topic, it would most likely get deleted. Try it yourself if you like. I don't like seeing the same thread 50 times every couple of hours on Sup Forums, filled with the same kind of shitposts over and over and over again. There's no humor to it. It's divisive schlock, an endless circle-jerk meant to validate fringe opinions and pretend they're somehow mainstream.

Complaining on /qa/ is pointless, considering the people who make these topics endlessly ban evade, like the cunnyposters, the posters, etc.

Not about Africa but the argument is still relevant.

Something to talk about?