Why are most Celebs Libtarded?

Why are most Celebs Libtarded?

>giving a shit in any way about celebrities

(((Celebs)))

>pandering, the post

They have the most sway over Normies, it's very important to care about what they say

Because they're disconnected from reality. They live in wealthy, gated communities where they don't see the daily problems of multiculturalism.

Very important question.

My opinion:

The feelings of theatre, music, the arts in general, the feelings over-ride reason.

Reason is cold, feelings are piping hot.

I'm sorry, I'm really fucking drunk. That's all Ive got for now.

Because their (((employers))) make them be.

Born under Jews and raised with a silver spoon in their mouth. They have very little experience with how the real world works. They think a Democrat can fix all the problems, and then eat up sjw and feminist propaganda. California is also a commie state, which is why there are so many literal retards there.

They got in their positions of power via Jews, they just gotta pay their debt.

They aren't. They simply gain nothing by being right wing or politically incorrect.

They don't want to lose their careers. They simply follow the majority or the most peaceful & non violent group.

>praying for paris is liberal

Are you in any way shape or form mentally retarded?

They're owned by Jews

Gated communities.
They'll never live with the consequences of their virtue signalling.

because they work for jewish companies. Pretty simple

They do not live in the real world

When you get payed millions to lie you really dont have to give a shit about anything.

> aussies have such slow internet that they have to get drunk to make it enjoyable

The Liberal part is that people like her enabled the Paris attacks through emotional nonsense like "#refugeeswelcome".

They are Zog slaves

they have no idea how the real life is

KEK

For the same reason most people are libtarded: they live in a bubble. The ideas of the left sound great if you don't have to live with the results, just like multiculturalism and racial equality sound like rational ideas if you live in a 99% white community.

Celebrities are like the anti-racists who live in gated white communities, just turned up to 11. I'm sure having their paychecks signed by a bunch of commie jews doesn't help either.

They live in a world detached from reality, protected by legions of fans that fell in love with the illusions they created. Eventually they start to believe the illusion is what reality could be, if they could just control everything like they control their fans.

Retard

It's how liberals pretend to have morals other than hating whitey.

this

This. Self righteousness that usually starts at a young age too.
However this thread reminds me of something that's been on my mind lately. A lot of Sup Forums is into the alt right stuff, and that's great, but many of you then think republican=good and democrat=bad. Always remember that the established parties are not your friend. They tax you, start wars, infringe on individual rights and so on. It's fine to vote republican, just keep in mind you're picking the lesser of two evils.
MAGA

Because you can't have a career in Jewwood unless you're one, the only exception is people who got grandfathered in before Jewwood liberalism became more overt i.e. Sylvester Stalone or Bruce Willis and even then you're not safe. Look at Mel Gibson.

I live in California and I can confirm this statement everybody is autistic either literally or figuratively.
t. Commifornia resident

They have to be or else they end up like Mel Gibson. Some actors are right wing like Robert Downey Jr. but they mostly keep their mouths shut when it comes to politics because look at what happened to Mel Gibson. He even named the kikes and the kikes put him on a pike.

Non-Jewish celebrities are almost always crypto jews. Some of them are mind controlled.

I've never seen anyone here who thinks republicunts are good. Right wing values yes, but not republicans. Neocons are actually worse than shitlibs but neocons are a non factore now since Trump blew them all the fuck out.

Some celebs are actually redpilled, but inside. They're just fear that if they say something redpilled jews will mess with their popularity.

Just look at what happened to Mel Gibson, he didn't tow the line, they sank his career

Paid to do so by their jewish masters

Sven gets it.

When did he name the Jews? I never heard about that

They all live in Commiefornia, in high class, gated neighborhoods where they can feel good mouthing off feel good leftist platitudes without any care for how that affects the lives of the working class

Tell more about Robert Downey Jr, how is he right-wing?

How can we support Trump when that Stanford speaker Burns dismantled Trump's platform? Has anyone given a refutation?

It's all speculation. He's probably not wight-wing. You can't become a famous Hollywood actor without having close ties to Jews and swearing loyalty to them.

you know what happened to mel gibson?

it's like social suicide when they reveal their power level