>Ash didn't meet young Ash
>They somehow left 1982
>Baal defeated with literal retard trick
>Ash didn't bang the assistant

How did they drop the ball this badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/craig-digregorio-leaving-ash-vs-evil-dead-and-orig-247262
youtube.com/watch?v=ssAZDf-iPyM
reddit.com/r/television/comments/56xwg9/nsfw_ash_vs_evil_deads_utterly_gross_and_amazing/
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ae0ps/freddy_got_fingered_is_brilliant_i_dont_care_what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mean Bill

Still better than Ash fucking Kelly's mom and she becoming his daughter.

Also chainsaw fight, so fuck you

Not gonna lie Ash screaming that was the only good part of the episode

apart from the chainsaw fight it felt a bit flat.

It should have ended after S2

There over with season 3 now? I loved S1, but I never knew they even started season 2.

avclub.com/article/craig-digregorio-leaving-ash-vs-evil-dead-and-orig-247262

Here's how the writers were originally going to end the season.
Some fucktard had to exercise his power and ruined everything and made the showrunner quit.

Season 3 is guaranteed shit now unless Raimi becomes heavily involved.

s2 is a very mixed bag some episodes are awesome some just fall flat like the asylum ep and s2 final ep is uneven as well

That guy was retarded and his idea was retarded, you blithering toadie. The episode may have been rushed but that idea was complete shit in comparison

Everytime he says it I crack up. I'm sad Baal is gone because the joke will die.

bugger.

oh well its not like Raimi is busy or anything so he should be able to salvage the show.

otherwise i am fine with 2 good seasons.

I'd much rather it just becomes the bruce cambell show as the sidekicks are predictable and boring and slow the show to a crawl whenever they are on screen

>Some fucktard
Excuse you, Rob is not a fucktard. He's right. That planned shit and the colon monster are not evil dead.

They're more Re-animator.

You know what i find funny

Ash finally acknowleges Army of Darkness and they dont do anything with it

Such a waste of IP this show.

Agreed. It really does feel like something straight out of ED2 and AoD, not a rehash or something trying to be that.

I'm not sure what happened to the show. It's been okay and I still enjoy it, but I don't know what the fuck they were doing when it devolved into toilet humor when they literally shoved ash up a dead guys asshole.

Having him suck on demon tit milk was even fucking wierder and was just fucking wierd

Hopefully season 3 will have more Army of Darkness. From what I understand they only recently got the rights to reference it.

Maybe they didn't have time to work much into the story by the time the deal went through.

Was the colon monster the thing that shoved ash up its butt? Cause I thought that was very evil dead

Was the colon monster the thing that shoved ash up its butt? Cause I thought that was very evil dead

>Star Wars joke
>Ruby back for no reason
>also she's in the future now

Great shoehorned ending. Rob is a fucktard.

They need to jump forward in time to past the AoD ending

i am sick of the same 3 fucking locations

in that case im glad he got fired

What? Henrietta's disgusting milk tits was hilarious. Evil Dead was always weird.

I would love for them to do something with that Rip Van Winkle ending. I have a feeling they're just going to ignore that happened even if they acknowledge Army of Darkness.

christ this poor series never gets a break does it.

stuck in development hell for 20 years jsut to get one shit tv show

how did they get back to the present? was that young ash and his friends picking up the necronomicon?

>Rob is a fucktard.
The only fucktard is you reddit shit. Rob has produced Evil Dead since the beginning. He knows what Evil Dead is more than you and that other reddit shit. That colon monster garbage went too far for Evil Dead and felt completely out of place. They obviously had to do major last second changes to undo the damage that shitty producer did. It's his fault the episode and most of this season was shit. He also made Kelly even more annoying than she usually is.

They don't have the rights to Army Of Darkness. The media took some comments out of context causing people to think they finally got the rights when they don't.

>They don't have the rights to Army Of Darkness
Holy fuck universal so hard.

As if they where ever going to use AoD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this poor series had the worst time ever

I thought they did

this episode was shit, that guy's idea was way better than this.
>suddenly has problems with that scene when he finds out Rob hated it
stop trying to be such a contrarian you fucking fag boy

I'm pretty sure they never stopped releasing AoD comics, though I doubt they turn up any kind of profit

Can we get Jeffrey Combs for next season?

perfect.

Just shitcan Ash Vs Evil Dead and rape universal and make Ash Vs Army of Darkness

I haven't seen season 2 past episode 4 yet but this guy sounds fucking retarded, I don't think anyone wants ash vs evil dead to be 100% serious, it's just that the humor (which he seems to love since he thought the living asshole scene was hysterical) feels more like an evil dead parody like my name is Bruce than anything else.
You can have something be funny without quipping and breaking the fourth wall every scene

>>suddenly has problems with that scene when he finds out Rob hated it
I always had problems with that scene you fucking moron. Get fucking mad.

>the new show runner wrote My Name is Bruce

You never watch Evil Dead movies, do you?

Wait a minute, this fucking retard also wrote the finale to the first season, which loads of people felt disappointment towards as well. Maybe this guy should just realize he sucks at writing and stop blaming it on other people.

>people actually had a problem with the colon scene

Wow, you guys are fucking pussies.

Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the problem is more that they're going for this mishmash of the shortness of the movies with the demands of a television show. A lot of the problems with the plot and such simply arise out of there being no clear idea of how to fit in everything the show needs. Honestly, the ONLY good thing about this show is Bruce fucking Campbell, and if you're not watching it solely for that, then you have a huge stick up your ass and should consider self-decapitation.

Like yeah, Ash meeting young Ash would have been nice, but it also could have been like Bruce Campbell obviously pretending to be thirty years younger. And who knows how fucked the timeline would be, since they would only have the one episode to resolve it.

AvED is a good show. You want a great show, they need to make the seasons longer. And make demons less human. Like FFS, Baal practically seems like a Dark One except for his finger trick.

The fucked timeline would be so fun though! I hate how neatly things always wrap up. I wanted ash to actually get killed by Baal and wake up in hell and just go with it. He shouldn't be superman. Also how come baal didn't retract his finger when his reaction times were inhuman earlier?

Any way you look at it, AvED isn't really going to make a whole lot of sense. I'm good with that, so long as Campbell stays groovy.

The morgue scene and the Henrietta titty scene from the last episode were pretty fuckin' gross, even for Evil Dead. I'll be be glad if they tone that kind of shit down next season.

Top kek, that means it'll probably get even more over the top and silly. Soon all of the people that are bitching about the old showrunner will be begging for him to come back.

I watched the movies. There's a difference between evil dead gore humor and just pooping all over someone's face or squishing titty milk into their faces

This.
I don't want to see some cry babby's fetish come to life. I want classic Evil Dead.

Would be nice if they could do some more semi lovecraftian stuff as well, like that teleporting demon from S1

S2 was fun, had some cool shit like the demon car and the demon tree, baal's muscle demon form as well but some of it seemed like the writers were high in a room thinking of stupid ways for demon's to attack ash

"lets have him sucked up the butt of a demon"

"no no no lets have a big fat demon make him drink her tittymilk"

What's next, are make some giant demon shaped like a vagina and make ash eat it out in order to kill it

Shut up.

describe one time in the evil dead movies where shit, poop, piss, titty milk or other toilet humor was involved

Serious pussies. Look, if they pull out that shit again, I'd be with you. But they haven't, so fuck off with your whining. It was funny. And the titty milk thing lasted like ten seconds. Wow, so gross! xP

You guys make me more fucking sick than what you're complaining about.

They literally pulled that shit twice, with the titty milk and shoving him through the ass of a corpse while it shat all over his face

When that happened I thought I was watching some scat mommy milk fetish parody of the show

It was genuinely some of the worst television I've ever seen, it was like a 5 year old child had hijacked the show for a moment and screamed HAHAH MOMMY MILKIE POOPIE FARTIE and somehow that had been converted to film

I had a friend who straight up killed himself when he watched Ash get sucked up the asshole of a corpse. I found him a day later hanging from the celing by his hands- he had slit his wrists with his own teeth

those scenes literally ruined my life

Those are separate instances. Don't lump together an asshole and a tit just because both make you feel icky.

>those scenes literally ruined my life

Hello, Reddit!

How did they return back? I think I blinked and missed it.

>Cause I thought that was very evil dead
That's because you're retarded. It's basically the end of Reanimator

so would you rather be forced to suck demon titty milk or have your face shoved up an asshole

I'd rather have neither

I thought the ending was fine. Evil Dead doesn't need some super plot twisty ending

They didn't kill off Lucy Lawless all the way and that's 90% of what I cared about.

I don't get my panties up in a twist over watching five minutes of one and ten seconds of the other. I actually thought the colon fight was a rather clever way of using the Darkness to reanimate a corpse. Perhaps you'd rather have the coroner do Deadite Attack #357 and use a surgical knife (like he was killed with in the same episode), because you're a boring faggot with a weak stomach. Maybe he could have used his headphone cord to try to strangle Ash, would that have been non-offensive enough for your delicate sensibilities?

>kelly should have been ash's daughter
glad they avoided this

they should have had a food fight with removed organs

the colon monster was cool

hahah ebic reddit poopies up butthole XD is not funny

Reddit loved it, if you don't believe me just look up the /r/television thread titled "Ash vs Evil Dead's utterly gross and amazing Morgue scene"

some choice comments

>This moment was the one that broke my wife. She will no longer watch with me.

>Same thing happened to me. She was fine until his head when up the corpses asshole. After that, she said she can't watch this show.

>Oh, those poop squirts ....

>It's like Mr. Bean with the turkey on his head...only corpse anus.

>so judgey

not as memorable

also reminder everyone this is what reddit thinks is a good (((show)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ssAZDf-iPyM

I thought it was funny

Just wondering, what are your thoughts on Freddy Got Fingered?

I want reddit to leave

wow what a fucking scumbag move.

i'm not watching that show anymore.

Never watched that trash

>That colon monster garbage went too far for Evil Dead and felt completely out of place

It was fucking hilarious. Evil dead has always done gross but funny stuff like that.

Maybe you're just not as cool as you think you are, fucking pansies.

Is it me or did Kelly get a lot hotter for the finale? Her performance was better too, as if she were like, "fuck, this is it. If i dont get my shit together it's back to fucking theatre! And they're gonna look at this and see all the 'fucks' i said and i'll be lucky to get the part of the tin man if i don't FUCK somebody."

holy shit I'm so glad that cunt is off the show, he was literally fucking ruining it to make reddit happy

don't believe me? Reddit loves that scene

reddit.com/r/television/comments/56xwg9/nsfw_ash_vs_evil_deads_utterly_gross_and_amazing/

Holy fuck, I'd love some kind of Evil Dead vs Re-animator cross-over.

gross as in bloody, not epic XD poppies LOL LMFAO humor

Nice try, reddit. FGF is a Sup Forums Dadaist staple. You've been outed as pleb impostors.

pablo still had the writings of necronomicon on him, so they probably used that to get back...

anyway I still think the city party was just an illusion made by Ruby

>supposedly the last espisode wasn't the showrunner's version
>kelly gets better and isn't ash's daughter

no, you are reddit, nice try, reddit

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ae0ps/freddy_got_fingered_is_brilliant_i_dont_care_what/

REDDIT LOVES FGF

guy who always talks about reddit plz go

your reddit trickery won't work on me, back to (((reddit)))

kelly wasn't as cute this season

Only after we loved it for years

I forgot about this scene and now I have to jack off again, thanks

Season 1 was kino. Season 2 is hit and miss.

Bruce is consistently fantastic, but that's because he's Bruce Campbell. He's definitely pulling a lot more weight in S2 though. Without him I'd probably have stopped watching by now.

That's probably the problem with Evil Dead as a whole now. While Ash is fucking awesome, what else can they do exactly? Ash has fought deadites and demons even before becoming a superbadass, and as a superbadass he defeated an entire army of ancient evil shit without breaking a sweat. He's kicked the shit out of Freddy and Jason, he's beaten a mind-control demon at his own game, and now he's not only kicked the shit out of a greater demon lord (with mortal powers), but killed him even when he turned on his hellpower.

Like, what can Ash logically do next? Nothing poses a threat to him. Unless he goes to hell itself and has an arm wrestle with Satan, there's just not a whole lot more that can be done. Ash is great, Bruce is great, but the ideas are quickly running out.

>we didn't want to marginalize ash
>but kelly was supposed to be his heir
>fights a half-demon dark one on her own
>takes over when ash leaves
>ash becomes a father figure

Fuck that shit. I'm glad he's gone, because that's certainly not the Evil Dead I know. The Evil Dead I know has a dude with a big chin blowing the fuck out of Hell's rejects while fucking broads and spouting one-liners.

I just... I just wish this show was more Evil Dead 2 and less Army of Darkness.
That basically sums up all my complaints in one sentence

hopefully season 3 is more horror and evilest ruby is even better

>S2 didn't end with a future apocalypse

gosh darn it to heck

>dude with a big chin blowing the fuck out of Hell's rejects while fucking broads and spouting one-liners.
That's toxic masculinity shitlord it has to go.

the asylum ep was my favorite one, but only because i'm seriously into that shit. i know it was pretty indulgent and predictable

>I'm crazy? You thought Pablo was a dragon!

was my fav line in the entire season

i agree, literally all of his ideas have been fucking terrible. i'm glad he's gone.

I've always enjoyed the s-mart ending more.