titusandronicus.net/a-productive-cough/

Other urls found in this thread:

titusandronicus.bandcamp.com/album/a-productive-cough
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shes pretty thicc

>she
Pretty sure that's the Stickler

New song is good, psyched for this

Cool album title, but crap song. Guy can't sing. Pass.

in the thumbnail I thought it was a black kid with an afro

I thought the opposite. Great song, shitty cover/title. Then To Old Friends and New came on and I remembered they've done better ballads before. But it's still very promising.

Thinking about getting the LP, really like this first track.

titusandronicus.bandcamp.com/album/a-productive-cough

Not sure if I should get the colored or stick to standard?

As a rule I never waste money on colored vinyls. But it's your wallet user!

Is that a dylan cover i spy in the list? Man the hendrix cover of like a rolling stone makes me feel certain feels, i hope this is like that, love TA

I do like to go for the colored versions but this colorway doesn't look great so I'll pass. Might cop a tee though.

Most boring album cover of all time.
Sick song though.

Will they ever top the monitor?

nope. but they will still make good music

They already did.

Obviously no

With TMLT? No way.

Saw TA in London like 2 years ago, when they played No Future pt. 3 i busted a nut.

I saw them in Glasgow on the same tour. Started with A Pot In Which To Piss, finished with Four Score and Seven. Was great even though they didnt play Hampton Roads

Everything since the Monitor has been one aspect of the Monitor except worse.

I'll probably listen to this one just because it's not a 2 hour long concept album though

Nothing has come close to the Airing or Monitor, but they are still a pretty good band these days. Excited for the new album, but I really wish they'd get back to Monitor-era music. I guess a lot of the changeover in personnel is responsible for that. Also seems like he can't sing live, not that I give a shit.

Stickles is literally the only member of the current band who played on Grievances or Monitor

isn't it a completely new lineup? like, no one that worked on TMLT is in the band anymore cept stickles of course

also, new song couldve been better. the first few minutes are really good, and then you expect it go somewhere exciting but nothing ever happens.

I'm really hyped but that's just because they're one of my favourite bands. I can't wait to see them live again.