Who was the best character of KotH and why was it Missus Peggy Hill?

Who was the best character of KotH and why was it Missus Peggy Hill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XrJAYOmOFTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You aren't even trying so fuck off, iCotton and Dale are the best.

classic simpsons stream at ankhstream.net

The only right answer to this question is Bill Dauterive.

Pe-heeeeeeeeeeeeh-ggy Hill

Bobby and it's not even close

who the fuck cares, this is a KotH

Dale is best and Peggy is awful

Mein neger

>when he kicks Peggy in her cunt

That should fucking hurt and Bobby is so fucking retarded it's funny. That last episode hit me with feels seeing the water tower one last time, we're never having a show like this again.

Bobby

Bonny never fucked the prostitute. Although I'm sure Peggy experimented with her

BASED Bobby yet prostitute barely had any interaction with him and Lucy Laos hated him then used him to make meth.

That boy is right once in a while

HOO-YEAH

Joe Jack

Fully agree, partially because she reminds me of my mom in some ways so it seemed that more genuine.

anybody else like this KOTH poop channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=XrJAYOmOFTo

Hank > Dale > Bobby > Cotton > Bill > Buck Strickland > Kahn > Peggy > Minh > Luanne > Boomhauer > Nancy > Redcorn > Connie > Joseph > Didi > Lucky

>Peggy greater than anyone

She's a fucking retarded bitch and it's only funny at her expense.

is there a bigger pleb detector than Peggy Hill?
she is not a pleasant person, but she is a great character.

She won't leave Hank just because you white knight her on the Internet. Go to bed, Bill.

How did Bobby end up such a poon-hound anyway?

you are completely missing the point

what are the point of these, surely you could just watch whatever you want yourself

>the asian mum
wut

I used to watch the show heaps as a kid and I suddenly want to binge watch it from s1 to finish. Is it worth while getting the box set to watch it? Is it a decent show?

She's alright but she's fucking garbage tier, Paddlin Peggy is one of the funniest episodes just for Dooley.

I respect her for helping Cotton getting his memorial grave yet they threw that out the window having Cotton cremated and flushed down the shitter even if it was funny seeing Hank suffer.

>How did Bobby end up such a poon-hound anyway?
because the writers had to come up with 22 stories per year and that was Bobby's schtick

Honey

it's amazing. Heartwarming and well-written and hilarious. The character development is beyond anything else you're likely to see out of an animated sitcom

feet

I was hugely fond towards it and I do want to watch it again but not sure if its worth the $$ or if I'd still like it, but I think I will. I can't watch the simpsons anymore despite the fact I used to love it

Post Peggy feet

Lucky is best
Luanne is worst [spoilers]excluding her christian critters and the roommates episodes[spoilers]

Fuck you

SWING PEGGY SWING

>How did Bobby end up such a poon-hound anyway?

He is funny and he always had a lot of confidence.
Chicks dig that.

Hank was obviously the best character.