twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats yodas twink

Samuel L. Frog

Beautiful Yoda

The sexiest character in all of Star Wars

Yaddle you fucking disgrace to humanity

>He doesn't know about yaddle

THICC

Imagine being Yoda in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Yaddie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real puppet." when all he really wants to do is fuck another Youngling in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Yoda and not only sit in that chair while Yaddi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that stare. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, YADDIE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wookies and protocol droids and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Dagobah. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Lucas calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Yoda. You're not going to lose your future Jedi Master career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Was it nepotism?

Its a trap

>wookieepedia her
>species: unknown

are you serious
star wars, in all its autism, hasnt even created a name for the species that she and yoda belong to? no origin story or background?

sadly not really and now it's in the hands of shitty disney employees

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yoda's_Species
there's this
note how 50% of it is talking about their toes

>Star Wars creator George Lucas chose to keep the name and background of Yoda's species a mystery. As of April 2016, both Yoda's and Yaddle's official Databank entries on StarWars.com still list their species as "Unknown."

Lucas made it a rule for the old-EU to never explain anything about Yoda's species. Disney will probably break this rule with a Young Yoda spinoff movie in 2027.

no. Yaddle spin off. its already in prepro. gary sinese is attached. chloe morentz is rumored to be training to play Yaddle.

>chloe morentz is rumored to be training to play Yaddle
That's gonna put animators out of work

What the fuck did I just read

its a slightly altered pasta for that arnold scene in that one movie i forget

>he actually took the time to explain to the newfriend

I was gonna type
>being this new
but that felt pretty stale so i just wrote a half-assed explanation instead