Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Conor McGregor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JwUPLSsZLZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who /aboutbillions/ here

youtu.be/JwUPLSsZLZ8

>tfw you never get paid 1.5 mill for using pro gloves

kek

Yeah, Floyd will be really confused, nothing like he has seen before.

bros im worried that GGG came to camp so out of shape this time

im not worried
I think GGG will have an easier time than the jacobs fight

like he didn't knock jacobs out, but thats not because he's crap its just jacobs is clearly very fucking good and a lot better than everyone expected him to be, people who say he looked bad against brook are talking shit

now look at canelo, he's great sure looks flashy when KOing amir khans and liam smiths but really, for the most of his career all he has done is bully manlets and its been shown that floyd even had enough power to stop him in his tracks

this is a much bigger test canelo than it is for GGG

TKO in the 10th

i agree jacobs is fairly easily the 2nd best middleweight
he's young too. he'll dominate once GGG moves up/retires

jacobs came in at light heavy and was on his bike most of the fight, yet ggg still dropped him

Didn't a guy here bet 1500 on ggg? My heart is telling me he's gonna lose this

Would prime calzaghe beat ward?

dunno
I think he would though, he would outpoint him with his workrate/handspeed

The call that saved mancunian boxing

>outpointing ward in oakland/LV

What does that have to do with the match he's in?

>sparring in gucci
What a fag.

>knowing its gucci
user..

k3k one meathewd agaibst another
>booxing used to be a gentelermans sport, what a fuck happenened?? fuck this idiots,germans and niggers
this shit is fuck you.go fuck yiurself back to youe shit thr3ads woth irish mcgregor fighter shit.ugly wrestler
>booxing is dead

ah yes the swede emerges

this is what real fighters look like

if you want FAKE PLASTIC PEOPLE, go to a bodybuilding event all out of their minds on drugs, looks good nice muscles but no movement just stiff robots bin the lot I say

t. booxer

He said it on instagram tbf

GOOD LOOUK IN SHEPTEMBER

conor looks huge. He only needs to do cardio and not gas until round 12 and he's the biggest winner in this whole shithole of a world.

pretty sure he isn't sean connery

when is the next anthony joshua fight?

absolutely starving here its been a while now

He did say they were.

Probably going to get Joshua vs Klitschko and Wilder vs Ortiz in the same month if Stiverne can be paid off

GOOOWD LOOK IN SEPTMBER

Can't wait for @anthonyfjoshua to do the business #buzzing #GOAT

end of this year or next year?

November

Who /GIRL COLLECTION/ here?

>BIG

looks like a stiff weightlifter in this pic off his head on all kinds of drugs.

He looks like such a nice, stand up guy.

accurate by all accounts

who's winning first round of WBSS cruisers

getting nervous boy?

there sure is a lot on the line

>you will never go on a 3 day coke binge with connor

Hmmm

I RUN BOXING

Jumped up midget bodybuilders off their heads on all kinds of drugs covered in tattoos OUT

real slicc fighting men IN

Anyone here box?
How the fuck do I make this taste good

are you implying you're cutting weight?

goy got rocked by the most ABC powerless boxer of mma. Conor would be slept by a flyweight

Not yet, I fight in August 5th, I'm supposed to weigh in at 126. Yesterday I weighed myself after working out and weighed 130. I'm not cutting water yet though. Just trying to add fish to my diet.

Garlic

Adrien Broner

Why isn't mma popular here?

McGregor vs Chocolate Tito when?

We only like the Gentleman's sport

Nice people can be brutal at times

I just don't like grappling.

Like asking why rugby isn't popular in a NFL thread, they're different sports. UFC is ok when it's stand up and it's the top fighters rather than the dross.

I like mma

great photograph
I love how none of that blood is his

McGregor would unironically get stopped by the halfling

It's Rosado though, he could bang his head on a doorframe and his face would be a mask of blood

*notices bulge*

OwO what's this?

GET OUUUT

There is a misconception among the newer generations of boxing fans that defense is a "smart" man's way of fighting. This may be true in the most superficial sense, but the reality is far more nuanced.

The object is beat your opponent, not survive them. Defense, as is the case with all other skills related to combat serves a function. That function is to allow one to gain advantage and ultimately defeat their opponent. Defense, for the sake of avoiding or limiting engagement is exactly the opposite of its intended function as it pertains to the game being played.

That is why a low output, highly defensive fighter very rarely attains the status of superstar. Defense, when properly applied should serve as the foundation from which aggression is applied. The greatest fighters in history were those who used defense, via counter-punching, timing, and spacial awareness to devastate their opposition.

Bottom line, defense exists as a means to allow even more precise aggression which in turn amplifies a fighters ability to achieve the ultimate goal. Used as a means to avoid, control, limit, or stifle engagement defense becomes nothing more than an exploit of the system in order to achieve what would otherwise be unachievable.

My proof?

Almost every guy Floyd Mayweather ever out-boxed would beat his ass in a real fight. THAT is why the common fan doesn't like, or appreciate, what some label "skill." They sense that purely defensive based fighters are using an exploit to avoid risk. It's like playing prevent defense in the first quarter of a football game and the common fan recognizes this. It makes no sense when the whole concept of boxing as entertainment is based on the promise of violence in exchange for money!

"I paid for violence and i got a ballet!" is the typical viewpoint, and rightly so.

Yea canelo sucks, remember that time he looked gassed out and beat trout when he was 22? Or that time he was gifted the decision after Lara left everything in the ring.

He sucks, very 1-dimensional, you always know where the punch is coming from and we don't even know if he can take a punch!

On the other hand golovkin is a truly great fighter. Anyone see that Makoto Fuchigami fight? I've never seen such a display of skill and talent in the square circle before in my life! Sure I can talk about the Rosado, Macklin, or Geale fights because those fighters are all legends but I'd rather talk about his bout with Kell Brook! Here's a man of true class, he takes a lower opponent and gives him the chance to fight the GOAT that is Golovkin. Hell he even lets Brook smack him around for a few rounds just to put on a show! Golovkin is class and pure skill, if you took away his punching power we'd be comparing him to Sweet Pea.

>inb4 what about the Jacobs fight
Golovkin had some cramps the day before and also was suffering from the common cold. He still won very clearly but people always want to root for the underdog of course. Don't worry he'll knockout Canelo in their fight so there's no controversy(;

I'm sure that if his kid threw a rubber ball at him, he'd look like he did the night he fought Golovkin.

you tube is a cesspool. Mayweather lands more power punches than everyone and he's not a pitter patter puncher like Paulie.

>waah waah you didn't let yourself get hit

Interesting Paulie's take on it
" Conor was tough, he moves so quickly and his power took me by surprise, Floyd shouldn't take Conor for no fool man!, Conor's got game bro!"

why are you being such an utter faggot manuel
take your faggot ass posts back to tumblr you bitch

Whatever fuck you if you don't like golovkin.

Goloooobkin yur neeeex b bolder!!

You'll get your just desserts come September

you realise you can only communicate you disagreement through womanly passive agression

you are a fucking faggot mate

Where did he say that? Conor having power doesn't surprise me, he's been doing boxing since 16 and he's physically bigger, you can see his single left power is good compared to the average schmuck in the UFC. But Paulie is feather fisted and got stopped by Sam Eggington. Mayweather has a chin to take a punch and he can time him all night.

I would give Conor a chance of going 12 because he gassed before when he went up above his natural weight and now he's at his natural weight and doing altitude training.

This is a false-flag post to make us hate GGG.

>stand outside the pocket with your hands behind your back

HE'S A KARATE MASTER! PAULIE GOT WORKED! FLOYD WONT TOUCH HIM!

aww bollocks mate. i don't even know what passive agresion is, too busy rootin my bitch and eating steak and chips to do any of that book reading.

I'm a man, and on september 16th you'll see who the real man is you cinnamon supporting tutu wearing bitch voiced jizz princess. I don't need to listen to anyone else when I already know GGG is the best!

i love ricky, he is a good boy

Did we ever get all these guys? Not sure who that is over Leija's head

What kind of advice is Ricky giving to Conor?

some user got most of them
2. Barrera
3. James Toney
5.Windmill Man
6. Marvelous
9.Fernando Vargas
10. Michael Spinks
11. Daniel Jacobs
12. Gerry Cooney
13. Shawn Porter
14. Zab?
15. Holyfield
16. Bowe
17. Mikey Garcia

Is 4 Tyson?

14 is Pernell I think but it does kind look like Zab

all of you bums can't lay a hand on me

I can't even tell. That'd be hilarious if nobody pegged the most recognizable guy in the whole picture lel

>nobody pegged the most recognizable guy in the whole picture
I just did

Conor who?

17 is Jessie Vargas I think

zab isn't that black

The only question is how Calzaghe would deal with the clinch. If he could fight his way out or bully ward to the ropes it would actually be an interesting fight.

How tall are you?

You wrote a fucking essay when all you had to do is write the classic quote: "the sweet science of bruising.
"

can't wait to laugh at you mongs

Jimmy McLarnin.

you'll be waiting a long time you stiff idiot

Shitty odds. You could of got 10/1 on bwin. Loses anyway.

The call that saved mcgoober

>Sup Forums: the boxer

BIG

God bless and keep that marvelous mick.

What does buzzing off mean