>city pop
>electro swing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-UTPKL-UGY
youtube.com/watch?v=UAw2088A2N8&ab_channel=MügeBozz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vaporwave X--DDDDD

>lofi hip-hop

For rejects who live with their mom and are only comfortable listening to hip-hop if it’s made by or for white people.

Take a bar of piano from a jazz piece, use a lofi hip-hop drum kit in ableton or download a sample pack. Loop for two minutes, add some effects and rain sounds, you’re done.

Harsh noise

Why are chiptunes and city pop fedora?

conscious hip hop

Your favourite genre of music.

op already listed nightcore

daycore. Anything that can be done with a simple edit in audacity is not a valid genre

Metal

Obviously ska

Pop punk

objectively true
also most indie rock

or maybe anxious neets who need to quiet the urban noise pollution and/or voices in their head

jerk

>anxious neets
>rejects who live with their mom in
Where is the difference faggot?

I will skank all over your face if you talk shit about ska.

>muh TRU hip hop

Ska makes me want to light M80s off in my ear holes
youtube.com/watch?v=A-UTPKL-UGY

Unless you're talking about early Ska like The Selector

> What are the most fedora genres of music?

Your thread.

Now we can archive the thread, we've found it.

have you ever met anyone who listens to chip tunes who isn't a total weeb/otaku/cringelord/soyboy

Well, Crystal Castles used a lot of chip tunes, and most of the kids who listen to it are more like Tumblrgoths or weed goths.

There are good ska punk acts. Catch 22, Arrogant Sons of Bitches, Operation Ivy.

If you don't like any of those, then you must not know how to have fun.

All I know about ska is Reel Big Fish and Streetlight and I really can't stand either but I'll give those a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=UAw2088A2N8&ab_channel=MügeBozz

t. Hopsin

How is it possible to be that stupid?

I like City Pop and Electro Swing. That being said, I also like the kinda of pop music that inspires them so I am not in it for the weebs.

yes but that's how things are in this decade

the fedora thing is a late 2000s phenomenon, much like chiptune. Back then it totally was "epic vidya gaem music lololol" only listened to by nerds and fake geeks.

Yeah, you're actually right - I was one of those late 2000 nerd-geek-weaboo-gamer strange creatures.

And then I got a beard, a real taste for music, and a GF, although I still listen to VGM here and then, but not for the reasons of before ("Imma a special snowflake, hurr durr, look at me you dumb normies")

I'd argue that City Pop is more weaboo than fedora, and that vaporwave unites all tribes (the weaboos, the gamers, the SJWs, the alt-rights, the weed goths, the rap normies, the Tumblrsadgirls, and nowadays even the normies)

trap

>I listen to KPOP
>I listen to JPOP
>I listen to Classical
>I listen to Neo-Classical Metal
>I listen to Progressive Metal, do you like Dream Theatre?

Progressive metal

try choking victim, the sole good example of ska punk

this

Symphonic Metal. At least most Power Metal is self-aware.

They wear fedoras but they're not really fedora-tier, you know?