Welcome to PSG | 2017 | Goals and Skills

Welcome to PSG | 2017 | Goals and Skills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=liGDyPZ2gRA
sport-english.com/en/news/barca/fc-barcelona-players-release-fee-clauses-and-contract-lengths-6148412
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such a disgusting whore

If he signs I get a PSG shirt with Nerman Jr. printed on it

>1 Like, 1 Respect

And then Barca kicks PSG out of the CL. Again.

That makes zero sense.

he looks even nigglier in the PSG kit. must be the french colours.

I hope Unai can take the best of him. Neymar's Brazil is a beast.

Maybe not playing him as a LWB will help.

What would be his ideal position? Striker?

Left winger.

We gave Dinho to you, guys. Pls take good care of my boi Nerman.

Everybody knows you never go full brazilian
4 good years is the maximum you can extract from a macaco
If we don't sold him now we'll next year but with a quarter of the price

Neymar has now told some of his Barcelona teammates that he intends to sign for PSG, according to @le_Parisien

The reverse Kevin Durant.

just browsed the PSG online shop, it's happening guise, shirt already available

bullshit Pierre

Kek

I don't wanna sound like a newfag but why the fuck do you call him nerman?

t. newfag

t. newfag

t.newfag

t. 0% jesus

lmao

its his english name la'

Just tell me right now. Won't ask you again.

>try to steal Verratti
>lose Nerman for punishment

Based Arabs man

That's his surname. Neymar Nerman da Silva Jr.

German surname?

>feeding the newfag info so he can post it on plebbit
wew

أحبك كثيرا نيمار احترام كبير من الكويت

Barcelona treble next season confirmed
LMAO@these favela monkeys thinking he's been held back

Why would he leave and why would Barca fans want him to? This whole scene a mess

Lots of reasons for him to leave.

I mean, lots of reasons apart from money, ofc.

>Why would he leave
Because he already won anything he could with Barca and has literally 0 chances on winning ballon d'or playing with same teamas Messi.
>why would Barca fans want him to
Because Catalans

It's just Sup Forums retardation where they take one event and beat it to death
They mistype it thinking it's funny an unique, that's why you see Shaw instead of Shaq, Teboq instead of Tebow, Kobr instead of Kobe
Still remember all the faggots seething when "Superb Owl" was used by Colbert when he was still at comedy central, they were desperately trying to change into some other retarded shit
Start misspelling athlete's names like a retard and you'll fit right in

Actually it's Neymar in Swahili

No retard. It comes from a typo some south african guy made on facebook

Fuck off

You forgot to put his name in the title, now nobody will be able to find your video lol

All wrong

>Annihilation of Germans | Welcome to PSG | 2017 | Goals and Skills

Is it good?

Because PSG is going to pay 220 million for him. With that money they can easily get Dybala to replace him (younger, whiter) and maybe they'll even convince PSG to negotiate for Verratti (barça NEEDS this guy).

PSG will never sell Verrati, and release closes are forbidden in France, they have literally 0 opportunities to force PSG to sell.

>(younger, whiter)

kek'd

lol Barca would never sell him if they had a choice.

But you're definitely right. 220m and getting rid of him is too good to be true

And people once laughed at that buyout clause..

When city is paying 50+ million for the likes of Kyle walker, this doesn't look so bad

Remember when Fernandez used to bench him and play Alioune Touré instead ?

In Neymar's contract it says the deals gets cancelled is some club pays 220 million euros, PSG will unironically activate this. If PSG does it, there is nothing Barcelona can do, it's just up to Neymar to accept his wage with PSG

>he doesn't know about buyout clauses

lel

I'm a madridista and I think he is going nowhere. For some reason people fail to understand that the press needs to sell papers in summer as well and they be making shit up 24/7, they did the same with Ronaldo and now with Neymar.

If he doesn't want to be in Messi shadow ,then he will leave

Flag checks out

Neymar no dejará el Barça este verano para jugar en el PSG. El padre del delantero les ha comunicado, según ha podido saber MD, que no tiene la más mínima intención de dejar el club. Ni el jugador ha dado muestras de que esté descontento en el club ni tampoco los medios de comunicación de Francia dan veracidad a esta operación. Sí lo hace un medio de Brasil, aunque el vicepresidente deportivo, Jordi Mestre, ha asegurado hoy con contundencia, durante la presentación del organigrama técnico del club, que se queda “a un 200%”.

En el club azulgrana están seguros de que Neymar no se irá. Están totalmente tranquilos y no expresan ningún síntoma de preocupación. Ven al jugador comprometido y en ningún momento les ha trasladado su intención de escuchar al PSG. No hay input alguno que les haga pensar lo contrario. Ney acaba de renovar su contrato, el año pasado, estableciendo una cláusula de rescisión de 222 millones de euros desde el 1 de julio de 2017.

El jugador tampoco ha dado señales públicas de que quiera cambiar de aires. Se ha ejercitado como siempre en la Ciutat Esportiva, al mismo nivel que el resto de compañeros, y mostrándose de buen humor. Tampoco ha comentado nada en redes sociales que hagan pensar que se pueda ir.

En Francia, mientras, el prestigioso diario francés L’Équipe no ha alimentado las suspicacias y ha restado credibilidad al presunto traspaso citando fuentes del propio club francés: “No vamos a resucitar el show de Neymar. Hay una cláusula enorme y hay que ser realista”. No piensan rescatar este asunto porque consideran que no tiene consistencia y que los objetivos futbolísticos de Emery son otros, como Alexis Sánchez. Recuerdan además que el PSG está enojado con Neymar porque entienden que las conversaciones que mantuvieron el año pasado les sirvió para mejorar el contrato con el Barça.

WHATS THE SONG NAME?

pleease come to brazil!

PSG won't be paying anything
QSI Qatar sport investments will do it to avoid the fair play rules

>typical british citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=liGDyPZ2gRA

haha

thanks for the info, captain obvious

As a Culé I'm very happy to see you saying this!

How to launder money: spend it on something that has no objective value. For instance, launder your half a billion dollars by trading it (ie "spending" it) for a soccer player. No one will notice that the owner of one club is the chief sponsor of the other club.
t. Qatar

>no one will notice

10/10

>Leagues with obligatory buyout clauses
The absolute state of Lel Liga

i thought it was cause some guy on facebook made a spelling mistake

It's ok if you put some astronomical number like 1billion: TSU's buyout clause.

Now Barca on the other hand does this:

sport-english.com/en/news/barca/fc-barcelona-players-release-fee-clauses-and-contract-lengths-6148412

wtf i'm buying messi now

He's not leaving and the only reason this is happening is because PSG want to publicly humiliate Barca for going after and desettling Verratti. It's just PR games between the two clubs.

The Crusher of Caen

I'm a barcelonista and I want him out of my club

The slasher of Strasbourg

cringe

Alexis is way better than this guy

the Butcher of Bordeaux

As a Culé I'm very happy to see you saying this!

>inb4 Monaco wins the league again

The Murderer of Montpellier

Seriously why is his mouth so fucking big

Nobody would tell me when all those pictures came out of him screaming after his spine got snapped in the WC

The lyncher of lyon

he can fit an entire macaco there

I'm not sure if I trust Barca with 220m

The mincer of Metz

The nightmare of Nice

The conqueror of Bastille

pretty much every article ive read says his father is a pretty bad influence and a shit person to work with for clubs. He only wants money.

is this accurate brazilbros?

also fuck these captchas, i had to click like 8 slow fading cars

>2017
>STILL not using legacy captcha

Very accurate. His father is cancer. Honestly Barca will only win with this move.

His father is like a mix of Raiola + Mendes. That should tell you enough.

>Barca will only win with this move.
Andre Gomes. Paco Alcacer.

what is that

barcelona's latest signings also know as shit

I'm saying that the signings of Andre Gomes and Paco Alcacer show us that Barca can not necessarily be trusted to spend 220m Euros properly.

well there is more then. what about digne, mathieu, and some others?

They only need to buy Dembele. The rest they can use on players like Poolinho, it's fine.

Heh, yeah, Mathieu was fucking terrible.

dunno about digne but from what i've seen mathieu has been dreadful

Don't forget Douglas, kek.

This had to be a money laundering operation.

Next year is the world cup and he's the star on a VERY good brazilian team.
If anything, chances are his price will go up.

It wasn't. They thought they were signing the next Alves, just like Real did with Marcelo/R. Carlos.