Americans, you've had an assault rifle ban before. Why not just implement the same ban permanently?

Americans, you've had an assault rifle ban before. Why not just implement the same ban permanently?

Do you not WANT to save lives?

Re-institute the assault weapon ban of '94.

Assault rifles have been banned since 1938 and they're still banned now, what the fuck are you even talking about?

"Assault weapons" aren't even a real thing. What's the point of banning a handful of purely cosmetic features on rifles? AR-15s are functionally identical to many hunting rifles, the only differences are cosmetic/ergonomic.

The assault rifle ban was proven to be ineffective.

Fuck off.

that will do nothing about the 1000000's of assault rifles that are already in circulation, except raise the price between private sellers.
I'm buying five, because I can triple my money when it happens.

Seriously? Made a realistic solution that actually might affect something, and I'm in. until then

SHALL NOT

OI M8 You call that an assault weapon? This is an assault weapon.

AWB didn't accomplish anything, do some research before making dumb posts

department of justice found that the assault weapons ban of 94 did nothing to curb gun violence so it was not re-upped when it expired.

I bought an m-14 variant under the Clinton ban. The only difference was the price of 20 round mags.

That was it.

Having to be over 14 to buy a spoon is just fucking safety you retard.

All the Clinton bad did was make the AR-15 the most popular rifle in America.
During the Ban a massive effort was made by the government to arm all police departments with assault rifles.

It wasn't an AR15. Oops. Libshits wrong again.

The ban didn't do shit from 1994 to 2004. What would be the point?

Can we actually stop with the shill threads?

It wasn't an AR15.

>70000 murders(mostly by firearms) per year on a completely defenseless 3rd world shithole

>OY VEY FORBID CIVILIANS FROM OWNING GUNS, they kill people!

Majority opposes it, and it didn't do any good in the first place, so no.

>Re-institute the assault weapon ban of '94.
>Re-institute legislature that banned ergonomic and cosmetic features on rifles
>Re-institute legislature targeted at a class of firearm that causes less than 2% of all murder each year in the united states
>Re-institute legislature that outright failed to stop gun violence because it was concocted by a jewish commiefornian imbecile
no

Gun control cucks just want all the guns to be in the hands of the government. No libcuck is taking my weapon from me.

>Do you not WANT to save lives?
not really

ooooh gun looks scary :remove pistol grip and bayonet mount: oh its just a target rifle. Yep so effective was that last ban that we had to settle for mini 14s for a decade or so

Oi it saves countless people from being spooned to death every year.
Without it, you'd have roaming bands of hooligans armed with dull eating utensils on the killing on the streets of London.
Do you not want to save lives?
#spoonsare4loons
#binthatspoon

how is it you have a firearm, nigel. i thought even sticks over 5" long were outlawed in the UK.

ok pretty sure one is shit posting, the other ......oh my murrica I hope so

ITT: assmad gunnuts

Did anybody see that faggot Conan obrien call for a ban on not just automatic weapons, but semiautomatic rifles too? Even britcuck OP is calling for something less dramatic than that

Are you fucking kidding me!

buddy if you have what looks to be an old version M240 there a many questions I would want to ask but would rather not bring attention to you. Enjoy your freedom and God damn

>that pic
It would be unfortunate were anyone to actually attempt to use this.

>go to vigil for orlando cause I'm LGBT
>people start speaking
>AN ASSAULT RIFLE KILLED THESE PEOPLE
>BAN ASSAULT RIFLES
>Bring local muslim group spokesperson up to speak
>yadda yadda yadda, kill an innocent and it's like killing all of humanity bullshit
>doesn't mention death is the sentence in 10 islamic countries including Saudi Arabia where Islam came from
>conveniently says this doesn't represent Islam
>BAN ASSAULT RIFLES

Voting Trump. Liberals just want brownie points by saying they saved lives by banning a certain type of gun and not actually confronting racism and homophobia which drove the shooter into the club in the first place.

>Do you not WANT to save lives?
No.

Freedom>Security.

That ban had a lot of loopholes.

why do gungrabbers hate freedom so much?

i seriously don't get it. authoritarians make me sick.

Mad about what? That you're utterly impotent in your desires to suppress our rights?

I'm american on business

>The Tommy gun, M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle...

because every ban leads to an increase of overall crime rate.

>another fucking anti-gun thread
Boy the shills and media really managed to turn this shit into a gun control debate once it was discovered that the shooter was a muslim with ties to ISIS that was a registered democrat.

But our cops look so badass these days?

We now have entire departments that have military experience.
Those that don't, were trained by new paramilitary standards.
>physical standards raised
>exercise is mandatory in many departments
>weapons handling vastly improved
>almost all patrol cars have long guns
>almost all patrol cars keep riot gear on hand
>k9 units more common than ever
>almost every department for populations 30k+ have an armored vehicle, large departments may have dozens
>body armor is standard for most

It's a new an exciting world.

Though professionalism has gone up drastically as well.
That should be some comfort as the cops quickly escalate your bad attitude about a 6mph over speeding ticket into a good choke out/pepper spray/tasering, because they're essentially told not to back down ever so their only option is to escalate until you back down.
Rest assured, it'll be very professional.

keep on carrying on, pants

Please stay there you fucking faggot

Survival of the fitest

Because the AWB did absolutely nothing to curb crime

Fuck off.

proceed then and fine choice

woah woah woah you cant use logic in an argument with a (commie)

One part of me says the cops are pretty fuckin' cool now and capable of dealing with some serious situations.

But the citizen side of me realizes that the police are no longer a part of the community and treat any situation like fuckin' Fallujah '04. We have a severe need to demilitarize and disarm the average officer down to reasonable levels and work the escalation of force down to them behaving like humans and not Judge Dredd.

>mfw I read that as gays

Sending another donation today.
Feels good man!

Getting the 'easy pay' lifetime membership for me and my brother.
Maybe next year I'll get it for dad, and if I get married, for the wife.