What went wrong?

What went wrong?

People realised she needs to get fat, so they're boycotting her until she's obese.

do you ever think about channeling this autism isnt something useful?

People finally realized swift is an ignorant bitch who makes subpar music in her most shining moments and absolute cancer the other 95 percent of the time?

People want to get lost in her rolls...not her bones...

Leave fat Taylor poster alone

She tried to steal Katy Perry's career and it was a big mistake because people don't really like Katy Perry right now. Secondly, Tay represents too much drama and bad vibes. People wonder if they will even have fun or if its just Swift whining about her bad reputation.
Third, country fans have basically abandoned her at this point and could be blaming her for the current horrorshow that is country music of today. I mean she could have had sold out crowds for life had she just stayed Country.

I still admire her in a way for breaking out and trying new things.

Country was past saving well before TS happened.

She waited too long after releasing 1989. New, smaller artists filled the absence. Either we're in a transitional period or the days of industry titans who can score 4+ hits an album are over. Gaga was the first to fall, then Katy, and Taylor looks like she could be next.

>Either we're in a transitional period
We are. The last time was in 2006-07 when most of the late 90s-early 2000s powerhouses had declined but Gaga, Perry, etc hadn't arrived yet.

I AM channelling my autism into something useful, this IS useful. You may not know it now, but just you wait for when Tay is 400lbs, sweating profusely and breathing heavily every time she's on stage. You'll thank me.

>She waited too long after releasing 1989

I'm not sure if this was the problem. Most major artists since the 90s don't release an album a year anymore, that was a 70s thing.

When I look at the 2007 charts, wow, they were bad. Aside from Kanye, there was nobody of any note back then.

Maybe this is a douchey way to put this, but "culturally" it felt like a long time. You're right, 2 years isn't that unusual, but there have been a lot of developments in that time.

>Taylor
>trying new things
Lmao

I think Red was her zenith. The singles from that album were inescapable back then. You go out shopping anywhere for a while and hear "I KNEEEEEWWWW YOOUUUU WERE TRUBBLE WHEN YOUUU WALKED INNNNN" on the sound system.

1989...still produced a big single but that's the point where she started letting Max Martin dictate her creative direction, also her vocals and songwriting style were developed around guitars and didn't translate well onto beats.

God finally answered my prayers

there's something medically wrong with you

>fat taylor poster
>autism
He’s literally /ourguy/

Mine too
Now I can only hope she dies of anal sepsis shortly, for I would consider that undeniable proof of god’s existence

>implying country has ever not been a horrorshow

Even if this shit gets less sales, it doesn’t change the fact that she has 280 million dollars

Probably. But who cares, Taylor must agree with me, she's packed on a few in the last couple of months.

>believing what the (((media))) says about our aryan goddess

fpbp

you must be new around here

>newshub
I hate taylor but this is pathetic