EU referendum debate

On the 21st June it's an EU referendum televised debate at Wembley Arena. I have tickets and I've also been chosen to ask a question to the remain side. What should I ask, I need a question that will stump Cameron or whoever.
Suggestions needed

Bumping because I have no ideas

bump

"Let us assume that G.B. votes to leave the EU. Is it in any realistic to assume that if G.B. were to immediately convene free trade talks with the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand that any of those trading partners would refuse to participate?

>stump Cameron
How does a pig head feel on the penis?

It wont happen, I hope it happens, but I don't see it happening

Bump

why would we not have trade agreements when small countries like iceland already have?

'How do you plan to make good on your promise to reduce immigration below 100,000 a year when just last year 188,000 immigrants came from the EU alone, and EU rules mean you cannot legally refuse them?'

"The prospect of BREXIT has resulted in frequent insults and threats from EU heads of state and politicians. Why do you think it's in Britain's interests to remain subject to people who hold the country in contempt and try to openly bully us into submission?"

i like this one

Gets my vote.

gud 1. I like it.

winrar

Why does the referendum use Nexon's logo?

There you go OP now don''t be a faggot

No really way to worm out of this one. I like it.

make it so

Also if you do ask this make sure to bring some quotes with you.

This.

And this.

maybe add something about obama/globalists but otherwise do it OP

this
make it happen

Sell your ticket to Daniel hannan and let him do the talking for you - hes the best

I'm going to use this one seems pretty decent

This one is sick.

Based OP

Dress Well and have good composure to be remembered

If you do I'd suggest you have an example of an insult, like a direct quote or something that really hammers the point.

This

YES

This! Very British and eloquent!

Who are you?

dis wan

'hong kong'

get out of here how the fuck is your nation so nice and rich? what kind of asian united commission made your country great?

surely it wasnt free trade, as your nation is too small to compete in free trade without a regulated single market?

Planning on doing so, POL will be watching