How does every English joke start?

Just leave already, we don't want you anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/14/uk-can-refuse-benefits-to-unemployed-eu-migrants-judges-rule
rt.com/news/346555-merkel-uk-cables-turkey-visas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>butthurt that the merkelreich is falling apart

required viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

EU does kinda seem like shit

losing your national sovereignty and all

Stages of grief
>testing

"I- I don't even want you in the EU!"

Good Fritz...good...soon you will pass onto acceptance.

What's wrong, Germany? Let's talk about it.

>tfw you will never get to kill Germans in your lifetime
Bad feel.

Enjoy your lefty world government, Achmed.

Merkel tears are the sweetest.

inb4 mad bongs

TOP KEK
>You want to leave? YOU WANT TO LEAVE?! >FINE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER!
>I NEVER LOVED YOU! LEAVE!!!!
The EU really is like Britain's psychotic wife.

Because they are idiots. They let the people decide whether to leave the EU or not. Of course they vote yes, because the general idea of a better future is "change".

An exit would be a f*ck up for everyone.

>f*ck

Don't be so tsundere, merkel-chan

>An exit would be a f*ck up for everyone.
If by everyone you mean the wealthiest 10% of people in Europe, then yes.

lmao salty Germacuck

>IF YOU LEAVE I WILL LET AHMED RAPE YOU AND I WILL LAUGH

>Because they are idiots. They let the people decide

Yeah! What horrible fascists! They should just do what the unelected leaders in Brussels tell them because they always know best!

Please take us with you!
We voted NO but our leaders are cucks.

>Because they are idiots. They let the people decide whether to leave the EU or not.
Eat democracy, kraut.

Question to britfags, is there info on how will this affect unis? Will EU students have to pay the "International" amount instead of the default UK/EU of £9,000 a year?

Isn't Britain taking a step down in life quality by being in the EU?

That's up to the UK and EU to decide afterwards, but hopefully.

Is this the new JIDF? EU bureaucrats being paid to shill on Sup Forums to discourage Brexit?

Scotland has devolved powers in that regard.

Currently you get free tuition in Scotland but not England.

I suppose the same thing will happen, free in Scotland, pay in England.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

Where you been the past 3 years?

Holland is next in line to leave after us, Ahmed. Your fourth reich is falling apart.

no it will get better for the simple man. For example, EU cannot fuck up with the fish catch quotas again. I mean if I would be a britizen I would probably vote for the exit too because it will get better for me. But since the small people cannot understand the big picture it will end up in chaos. Sorry for my worsening english skills, its beer time.

Everyone will be free when it all falls apart user.

>no it will get better for the simple man.

I'm sure it will Hans, I'm sure it will.

Just do what we did. Britain has been butthurt ever since we declared independence from their fat fuck king when we poured their tea in the water. They are a weak and low energy country

Be quiet Dave.

in your dreams, schlomoshekelstein

Can't happen soon enough

>Just leave already, we don't want you anymore.
I second this.All brits i ever encountered were the equivalent of white gypos.Pigs walking on two legs.Brits and americans have to be she shittiest tourists here.

>Brits and americans have to be she shittiest tourists here.
I doubt that considering no Brit or American in their right mind would ever step foot in your shit hole of a country.

If they wanted to go to a giant gypsy camp they'd go to Dale Farm.

Now fuck off you boot licking cunt, like I told you before, you'll be the first one demanding Bulgaria leaves the EU when you have to pay back all the money you've borrowed and when you get Merkel Mandated Muslim Rape Quotas.

Dildo head.

>Can't happen soon enough
>so desperate to get rid of those debts
>thinks that the EU collapsing will make them free
Keep dreaming.You will be paying our whole life and so will your kids and your grandkids.Serves you right for electing such a shit government that only steals money that your people will have to pay.

If we wanted to we could write off the Greek debt, it wouldn't be the first time we've given Greece a lot of money just to stick two fingers up to our enemy.

So keep your cock sucking hole shut, gyppo shit.

If EU collapses, our MoU's with them, will also be void.
So yeah, we'll be free of them.

I see you've reached the final stage of grief

Mmm... salty.Feels great to live here now that all out gypos are going to Britain.The rapefugees will also go there since we are such a shithole of a country(i am keking internally so hard can you hear me :DDDD).It really feels great watching you scream with your muslim infested country.Hey we have muslims but you are top of the cake m8.

They're on the bargaining stage already, Cameron has been pushing for no benefits for non-working EU migrants for years. They finally gave him it but in it they say it's not forever and it could be removed.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/14/uk-can-refuse-benefits-to-unemployed-eu-migrants-judges-rule

FUNNY COS MERKEL OPENING UP THE EU BORDER TO THE WHOLE OF AFRICA AND MIDDLE EAST IS A BIG CONTRIBUTOR TO US VOTING LEAVE

YOU'RE OWN FAULT FUCKERS

on your tv goy

>he thinks they wont sell your debt before the collapse
You will be paying forever.There is no getting out.

Not if we say no. If we don't have to abide by the rules of some supranational union, we can always say no and default on our debts.

*Your

this is my fetish

>we don't want you anymore.
Okay.
BOYCOTT GERMAN AUTOS AND GOODS MY FELLOW BRITONS

The only thing salty will be your sisters soaked cunt hole after she whores herself out to me because she can no longer afford to buy basic foodstuffs due to EU sanctions.

Imprint that image in your head Pridor because it's more likely to happen than the UK failing when it does leave and it will leave.

And your precious EU will fall ;^)

>Not if we say no.
>saying no
>get shafted anally by the whole union and have all trade and tourism brought to a zero
Say no, i beg of you.I wan't nothing more than to have a good laugh on your behalf.

>Germany
>In charge of what's best for Europe
rt.com/news/346555-merkel-uk-cables-turkey-visas/

When do we get to have another war with you faggots?

Don't be afraid for me.I'll survive.I am not the one locked on an island filled with negros,pakis and arabs.

>get shafted anally by the whole union
What Union? We're supposing it has collapsed because Brexit.

Tourists? In Bulgaria? It's as unlikely as you think

I shall leave you as you left me. As you left her. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet . . . buried alive . . . [voice drops to a menacing whisper] . . . buried alive.

The EU is Northern Syria

No, you're the shit hole locked on the mainland right next door to 79 million ficki ficki Turks that want to eat you all up.

At least we're protected by water and can drown the fuckers.

Retard.

>Weak low energy country.
>Americans outweigh the amount of British soldiers by 6,000, German auxiliaries helping Brits are outweighed by the French and Spaniards by 46,000, Americans have 199 ships at their disposal compared to the British 96.
>Brits in general are spread thin across the world.
>The Brits keep it up for 10 years straight until giving up and focusing on other colonies.
You don't work well with numbers.

He's American, don't bother with it.

>At least we're protected by water and can drown the fuckers.
>the mayor of London is one of them
Ahaha they will be the ones drowning you.

oh fuck off, shill

>we don't want you anymore.
Let the damage control begin

>Americans outweigh

The mayor of London?

Which one?

Let the DAMAGE begin! :^)
So close to a 3-0 ratio against the krauts.

>Letting people decide is a bad thing
Do you know what democracy is?

Oh shit didn't notice that....
Kek, anyway.

Now, how does every English joke start?

What's fat, pink and walks on it's legs?

I just hope we get to vote after the brits leave. I wish to see EU crumble so much.

What's 40 foot long and stinks of piss?

That's because your country only attracts the poor scummy working class brits. Everything is so cheap in your country they feel like kings.

Normal Brits got to proper holiday destinations like Iceland, japan or the Caribbean.

Don't working class Brits pick Spain or Turkey before anything else?
That means his country isn't even first pick for our working class.

What is 40 foot long and stinks of piss then?

Line dancers at the old folks home

DELET THIS ABILIST SCUM!!!!!!!

ITT fucking "german" proxy devide and conquer shills let Sup Forums believe that we don´t want to see the EU burn.

Current EUSSR is a one of many steps towards the NWO agenda, it has to burn and crash. Sovereign states now!

The amount of shilling and slide threads became rather extreme in the last 2 weeks. This place is barely useful now. At least 80% of the threads are just created to slide or to distract.

By looking over their shoulders.

Can someone smell a Turkish migrant?

This!
Real Germans wish you good luck with the Brexit!

If they arrive we'll send 'em straight back over the channel.

Yeah, real germans also want the Deutsche Mark back

>Implying that we won't take this as an "illegal vessel" in British controlled waters and wont be boarded or sunk once close to shore.

they do ideed.