What are some examples of a good team getting completely BTFO by the underdog? Whenever the underdog does win...

What are some examples of a good team getting completely BTFO by the underdog? Whenever the underdog does win, it's usually by one goal or a few points (which usually happens at the last second).

Are there any instances where the underdog just completely blows out the favored team? The best example I can think of off the top of my head is in the 2013 NCAA Men's tournament when 15th seeded Florida Gulf Coast was up by 20 or so points on 2nd seeded Georgetown, and even then the final margin of victory was only 10 points.

I am a Burger, so I'm sure that I'm missing a few good international examples.

2015 Wizards sweeping the Raptors
2011 Mavericks sweeping the Lakers
2010 Suns sweeping the Spurs

Houston over Louisville and their Heisman winner last year.

SB48, Broncos were favored over the Seahawks.

That was a brutal BTFO. If I recall there were ten sacks allowed on Jackson. I think it was almost the same amount for the whole year to that point.

France 43-31 NZ in the 1999 Rugby World Cup semi-final I guess. Considering NZ's biggest ever defeat is by 21 points that's a blowout by their standards.

Would've been 43-24 though had France not conceded a late try in the closing stages.

Oh and Sunwolves 48-21 Blues in this year's Super Rugby. That's definitely a thrashing by a team that had just won twice in their 29 matches prior to this.

The 2004 Detroit Pistons beating the LA Lakers 4-1 in the finals, and Middle Tennessee State beating Michigan State in the 2016 NCAA tourney.

Lyon beating Real 3-0 in 2005
Monaco beating La Coruna 8-3 in 2004

7-1

white sox vs cubs 1906

How could I forget this gem.

Germany weren't anywhere near being underdogs in that match though.

Nashville sweeps chiraq in QF

Snes BTFO rags in 6 games with no offense in semis

Arizona beating chiraq in 2012

Boston BTFO Pittsburgh in 2013

Bolts sweep Washington in 2011

Entirety of the Oilers cup run in 2006

Broncos Seahawks

Happens all the time in college football bowl games.

that one game a couple years back where the pats got shit on by the chiefs on national television

Good ole Brady retirement game

>Are there any instances where the underdog just completely blows out the favored team?

Happens a lot in the NFL. In 2006 the Jacksonville Jaguars beat the eventual Super Bowl champions 44-17

THE DYNASTY IS DEAD

Chicago (8th seed) beat Boston (1 seed) by 20 in the NBA playoffs last season.

>2011 Mavericks sweeping the Lakers
Yeah this was hilarious. The Lakers got shook so hard they took their butthurt out and tried killing as many Mavs as they good before they got knocked out.

Does this count?

>the heisman
Litteraly a bigger meme then the Nobel peace prize at this point

Tom Brady BTFOing the entire Brazilian population by coming in as an outsider and taking their best woman as his wife.

She's german

Very first year of the college football playoffs. It happened TWICE, actually. Oregon totally destroyed number one-ranked Florida State, and Ohio State, who most people didn't think deserved to be in the playoff at all, beat Nick Saban's Alabama by multiple scores. Everybody assumed it was going to be Florida State vs Alabama in the natty, but neither of them made it.

If this game doesn't happen, do the Pats have the last two rings they just won?

I feel like that game is what caused Brady rage mode and he hasn't let up since.

Yeah they probably do, considering that rage mode imo wouldn't entitle still losing the last Brady-Manning bowl and entering the 4th quarter of both of those Owls trailing. Sometimes, one man isn't enough, especially considering this is football.

Lel. Nope, you're just mad