Fined Russia

Is it right that Russia was fined for what football hooligans did?

*soccer

Call it what you want i hate that sport anyway.
Doesnt answer the question tho.

Yes, but not for what they did outside the stadium, but for what they did inside the stadium.

UEFA can't sanctions for the Vieux port de Marseille events.

DO
I
NOTHING

They've been sanctionned for this

Wish our hooligans weren't banned. A mass brawl would have been funny

*Shit bait

But thouse things happen preatty often on many sport events, and i never heard of sanctions like that before.

and for this

What was the score from all the fighting in the end?

Russkies just jelly of Dutch having fun in Rome sometime back and wanted some action too I guess
They literally dindu nuffin though

I would be fine if the Brits got fined too but now it's just some Jewish SJW bullshit like when Ukraine won eurovision

Score was 1:1

They should be fined.

But they did attack normal fans though.

England's hooligans are banned from traveling.

If England's firms from the likes of Millwall and Leeds were allowed in Europe, then they would of stood up to the Russians.

They should NOT be fined

They were fined for being slavs
Slavs must be purged from this world

Not the game, the fighting. injuries, arreset, etc

heh, boys will be boys

and also for this (fireworks, some of them shot at England fans)

It's clear there is a political dimension in this sanction. Russophobia need to be constantly fuelled in EU, and this is a part of it.

Yet a few hours ago our interior minister regretted the lack of communication between Russian and French at security service level - but didn't mentionned Russian police chiefs have been barred from entering into EU due to sanctions regime.

I read that it were about 50 injuries and about 10 to 20 arrests. Don't now true numbers.

How can they fine an entire country or even threat to kick the russian national team? These guys don't represent real russians. #NotAllRussians.

No. The world has lost its balls because we don't live in a free world anymore.

Thats exactly what i thought and mean.

Russia should have taken stronger measures to prevent known football hooligans from travelling, so yes.

Does other countries do that?

Yes. Russian football hooligans are some of the degenerate people and one of main causes of downfall of most organized nationalist movements

russian federation of FOOTBALL.

But should have been whole country fined? or just thouse who were involved?

Ok, that explains

35 injured (one very severely)

20 arrested
10 judged in "comparution immédiate" (fast trial) (6 britons, 1 austrian, 3 French) charged with "violence avec armes par destination" (violence with objects used as weapons).

>thouse
is this a meme?
am i being new?

Nah just bad ennglish.

Lol english*

You can't expect them to be getting away with the flare incident, it was funny and everything but somebody could have been seriously injured

Got you famalam. Funny how it's actually easier to cut up all the bullshit between european countries and take real measures when there are these hostile actions but when we switch over and try to do the same with other collectives doing harm to our society everything gets relative. Disgusting hypocrisy and moral high grounds, what a shitty era. Get a grip.

What's the penalty? I mean if they call them something as silly as hooligans....

It's bullshit. They were just trying to fit in with the native muslim culture.

>is this a meme
is milhouse a meme?
fuck off and die

In fact, not much. In France our judicial system is very different from yours, so the penalty is entirely at the appreciation of the judges.

England guys: 2 had short term prison (2 month and 3 month), but they will probably not do it (our prisons are too overcrowded).

All the rest had minor sentences and interdiction to attend another match. I think they've been all put in a plane and sent back to their home.

On the 3 French, I don't know for 2 of them, but 1 was in fact a petty thief (stealing cellphones).