Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/OlbAMUrI6Pb/
vine.co/v/Od2zOqU2T7J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop reposting shit from /r/mde u fucking BUG

>Listening to punk
Bad taste period.

posting in an EPIC thread

FOR KEKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice cherrypicking, but that's actually what MOST of antifa look like lol

that guy is huge holy shit

>i know you are but what am i

t.

bash the fash

more like mash the fash food

great post user

Can we just settle it: both of you are retarded. The kind of people who go and LARP in the streets as a member of some super secret XXXtreme political rebel organization are going to look ridiculous and be the dregs of society. That's why these threads always devolve into each side posting pics of the other side looking retarded. Also remember a lot of these kids are radicalized by Sup Forums, reddit, and/or Tumblr (for the left), so they're internet spergs.

Take the radical centrist pill and be a well adjusted member of society.

>it's another "communists can't argue and kekistanis take all bait so both sides end up posting pictures of fat people who support the other guy" thread

>complains about cherry picking
>has multiple files of cherrypicked images of a group you don't like saved to make yourself look good
Nice

i have been a hardcore fan for a couple years now but antifa gets on my nerves and makes all punks look like fags

Sorry I posted you user which one are you in?

>antifa
>makes punks look like fags
So whats been making them look like fags all those years before?

Anarchopunk has been doing this since the 70s

TRIGGERED HIM AMRITE

I'm also a big fan of the Strawmans too, great band

>le enlightened centrists
Fuck you, you get the bullet too.

Is this Pere Ubu?

you also get the bullet, comrade.

everyone gets the bullet

Radical centrism is just right wing but cowardly. You still support the capitalist fascistic system and stand by idly while this country is raped and pillaged. You're no better, you're obstacles to progress.
Ideally, yes

is this the Sup Forums thread?

Aren't there nazi furries

picked a whole bunch of cherries just for you

At least Sup Forums have much fun with some ideas, Sup Forums is pretty boring when it come with memes...

me lighting this thread up
vine.co/v/OlbAMUrI6Pb/
vine.co/v/Od2zOqU2T7J

I disagree and Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /ck/ are the only boards that are funny in the slightest.

>tfw the only "It's okay to be white" I ever saw on campus was hidden in a bathroom stall

Get out of the way of progress, bigot.

hello commie larper. I bet you’ve never even been in a fist fight.

I bet you've never even been in a vagina kekisperg

his face looks like a snapchat filter lmao

Baked Alaska is absolutely one of the least funny people on Twitter and him getting Lowtax banned was pathetic.

Yeah, nah, commies aren't going to do fuck all.

I propose we genocide all incels. If you're 20+ and still a virgin (non-religious/medical reasons), you get gulag. This will prevent the alt right from emerging and movements like it.

i’m not a “kekistani” or a poltard

Neither of the major combatting sides of this issue have any chance of doing anything because neither know how to make a protest that the government will listen to. It's been so long and people are too lazy. Demonstrations, Twitter rants, YouTube Intellectuals and violence can't be the entire protest. Economic pressure and public representatives are what's missing.

You might as well be if you're right wing, you're the same. Center = right wing.

the only one they couldn't find

Why are you implying that everyone who disagrees with you is american you fucking sperg?

in awe of the size of this lad. absolute unit

>haha dude fuck caring about things society is fine
You're worse than both, you pathetic fucknut.

>haha dude i'm a slave to ideology and make it my identity

on Sup Forums you can be : a white supremacist or an anarchist, nothing else !

>every rightist is a white nationalist racist
>every leftist is a numale cultural Marxist feminist jew

>every rightist is a white nationalist racist
Pretty much yeah. If they're not explicitly they are behind closed doors. We see through your games and dogwhistles you trash.

epic

upvoted

Most "right wingers" are still liberal / left wing. If you support democracy and liberty you're left wing.

+1

>/ck/
My dude

absolutely disgusting

It's complicated isn't it. Most right wingers claim to support democracy and liberty on the surface but the way they vote and their ideological rhetoric really demonstrates that (at least in America) they want a homogeneous ethnostate of Christians, and a representative republic that only really "represents" property-owning white males.

I know I sound like an SJW, but the more you put aside your identity --whatever it is-- and actually study the history closely, the more you'll realize it's true. You shouldn't be ashamed of being white, but you shouldn't be proud of it either. Nobody should be proud of things beyond their control. That's just a game people play to consolidate power in their in-group.

Political horse shit won't end until all groups mutually agree to stop consolidating power in a hypocritical fashion.

This of course will never happen, but that's still not a good excuse for any of the reactionary behavior as it manifests in the individual.

Hatred is intersectional. A trans black girl might be racist against whites. It's still wrong either way.

Most people don't have the patience for this shit.

>"Look, I just think other cultures should bow before the excellence of White Christian Western Civilization and agree that all problems in their communities are directly their own fault. That's all I ask."
>"Wait a second, did you just call me RACIST?? So much for the tolerant left!"

I don’t think you know any conservatives

>but you shouldn't be proud of it either. Nobody should be proud of things beyond their control
There's value in tribalism and memes. Neither can be preserved through indifference. The more you detach yourself from a small community and dissipate yourself into the globalist wet dream the more your ties to fellow man become frail and meaningless.

I know plenty and am friends with plenty
I don't think you have any rhetorical devices accept assumptions about my life that I can't disprove without playing a game of pearls before swine

Nonsense. There are plenty of people who believe in the globalist wet dream.

Nonetheless I'm not one of them.

But detaching yourself from tribalism has plenty of rewards in this world. Always has, always will. I have attachments to people who agree with me that being a hateful strawmanning moron is wrong. That's my tribalism, and that's how far it takes me.

>I have attachments to people who agree with me that being a hateful strawmanning moron is wrong
See, this is the problem with retards like you. You equate valuing the people closest to you and ones you can understand best, i.e. whatever social group you're from to hating everyone else. The educated black folk of the 20th century didn't have this problem, they were able to respect and love their neighbour but they also knew their ties with each other are much tighter than with everyone else.

Fact of the matter is entropy is a real thing that exists in all facets of life, not just theoretical astronomy. You can't just have no particular values, history, beliefs or any other ties to a group that would make you care about others on a non-personal level while still claiming to have "love for humanity". That sort of claim is very duplicitous and transparent.

That's what happens when any minority gets socially normalized in the west. They go from "we're exactly the same as straight/white/Christian people, I'm just like you" to "stop trying to erase what makes us different, bake the cake bigot."

white Sup Forumstard: fuck black peoples lives lmao apes who let them learnt to read
us: hey that was actually racist
them: why do you hate freedom of speech?

When I stopped identifying with politics I became much happier and I now have a great job and a girlfriend who I love very much who also loves me.

All me.

do you have a cute dog tho

Hello, Reddit!

>Brings up point
>Dodges it with "Lol reddit"
Neat.

Does anybody else get the feeling that punk rock is so uncool at this point?

>Point dodges with 'lol reddit' and reaction images because he doesn't have an actual rebuttal.