What are some films with realistic female characters?

What are some films with realistic female characters?

Wow I bet you really want to know.

Surely you aren't fishing for (you)'s with your webm.

you don't get (You)s as the OP, you'd know this if you had any fucking balls and actually created threads

fucking backgrounder

can't wait until the new janitors are hired! scum like op will be finished!

>looking forward to the board getting worse

dont get me wrong, i would fuck the shit out of this bitch
but this is gross

someone please post pablos

wtf i hate women now

Oh that is so FUCKING gross! Holy fucking shit. I can handle babies being shat on, but this shit is fucking FUCKED UP.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ohhh shit why'd she licked her fingers.... what fucking batter is she consuming? blood? jesus christ why would you do this.

why does this turn me on?

Disgusting as fuck. Worse than people who bite and eat their nails and nose boogers.

never licked a wound? never had a wound in your mouth?

Because you're an edgelord

i didn't know a cut on my finger contained uterus.

This.
this garbage and the stuff /cgl/ scum do is worse than anything else that gets spammed here

I love eating boogies

>uterus is more disgusting for some reason

>dont get me wrong, i would fuck the shit out of this bitch
>but this is gross
This. We don't wanna see this shit. Also glad i don't have a twat.

do you usually stick your fingers on your ass and lick it?

No ive never licked a wound thats gross you mongoloid.

period vaginas are way fucking worse than just a cut on your mouth. shits gross as fuck.

All of them
Women are one dimensional

Sicario's a solid portrayal of a woman in the field, incredibly incompetent

dude thats fucking sick.

i preferred when you were spamming the hot babes stripping and not the goddamn period-vagina-smegma eaters.

Pretty sure she's just lubricating the vagina because she's essentially putting a wad of dry cotton wool up there.

pls

You must have missed the part where she scrapes shit out of her ass and clitoral hood AFTER inserting the tampon.

You can just fucking spit on your hand, instead of literally fucking putting your finger in your vagina and taking it all the way in your mouth, like it's a fucking cock.

I don't think you have seen a tampon in your life.

i fucking hate women

why can't I be gay?

You are, user. You are.

Oh god that is gross. Was she really eating her smegma? Fucking why? Women are disgusting. God damn.

whats with women always eating their fluids?

cause pussy without the period is fucking nicee and tits too

I wonder this all the time. I only put up with women because I've been programmed to want to ravage their vaginas. They are so uninteresting and vain

>yfw you tricked yourself into thinking you escaped the "spending all day on Sup Forums" trap when you turned 16 but guess what motherfucker look around

Plus now you're 23

>It's a "Sup Forums posts another nsfw but game-changing webm" episode

I'm 36.
There is no hope user.

>wound is the same as eggs, menstrual blood, and pus

same, born 29-Nov-80, you?

best episodes 2bh

how many eggs? i thought it was just one? plus don't wild animals do that too when they menstruate? something about the blood attracting bears n other dangerous animals. maybe it is some feral instinct.

that girl will probably eat her puke if it came out of her ginny

>No ive never licked a wound

Trying to counter argue by lying doesn't help you much. Every animal, including humans, licks wounds, it's an instinct.

I applied, wish me luck