Another niglet talking (which is something everybody could do!) about gangsta shiteeeee is better than one of the most...

>Another niglet talking (which is something everybody could do!) about gangsta shiteeeee is better than one of the most complex rock album by one of the greatest and most celebrated band of all time

Was this when Obama was in office? I don't get it!

>Punk
>Complex

You’re funny user.

King Crimson isn't punk.

Woah OP it's almost like black fetishism sells. Who woulda think it?

Yea Illmatic is overrated as fuck, I wouldn't mind if it swapped places with The Low End Theory.

Midnight Marauders*

>complex means good
>celebrated means good
>greatest means good
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

It was above 3 albums how the fuck was I suppose to know which album you were referring to?

london callng is cultural propriation

Are you unironically defending Illmatic?
The absolute STATE of your taste in music

I don't understand why people listen to rap. The music is boring and if I wanted to read lyrics I'd rather read actual poetry than some lyrics who use wordplay to hide the fact that their song message is shallow as it gets.

Which*

go home and die

>"Am I out of touch? No, it's the nig nogs who are wrong."

Nice strawman. The difference here is not strawberry and chocolate ice cream. The difference here is strawberry ice cream and dog turds. You can't keep escaping from all responsibility for your thoughts and convictions by constantly telling yourself "opinions are meaningless". That new age shit does not hold up.

stay home, live and listen to the superior album

>dude octatonic and whole-tone scales lmao: the album
>complex

>b-but muh influential hip hop album
>m-muh influence huurhuruhur
I hate people like this. This also applies to the people that think The Beatles deserve a spot in the top 50 on that site at all
influential =/= still sounds good today

...but he’s right. You said you didn’t like it and he was showing you what you were doing by posting that picture.
You might have autism.

>illmatic
overrated snorecore with one good song
>london calling
overrated snorecore with two good songs
>closer
babby's second post-punk, the kind of album you enjoy while listening to and forget everything about it seconds later
>red
one of the most overrated kc albums, still the best album on here

music sucks

>lol nothing really matters substantiating opinions is pointless
I mean yeah, when they're held by an absolute fucking idiot such as you, opinions really are completely worthless and inconsequential. Doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try though.

>overrated
>kc

wat

if you legitimately believe the Beatles didn't make great music removed from their inlfluence you are delusional.

Lol you're doing exactly what the picture says.

You don't know music theory.

It literally is. Disco was the most popular genre at one point, too. The most popular genre is very rarely any good, precisely because it's made for idle consumption over FM radio by people who couldn't name three artists.

reminder that red is overrated garbage and not even a top 4 king crimson album
Providence is worse than the moonchild improv

Go die in a car fire, dadrocker.

Providence is the only good song on Red you retard

take your contrarian opinions somewhere else

complexity is now an inherently good feature in a piece of music.

It is when it means it's not as predictable and stale as a mind numbing shitty boom bap that has about as much going for it as an unsalted cracker.

that's a good thing. Prog rock is for faggots.

But complexity doesn't imply interesting, unique, or unpredictable.

The real crime here is memematic higher than Closer

Actually it does "imply" it. So does "literally anything else" when it comes to Nas and hip hop in general.

Sad!

If anyone can do it,where is your top 40 album on rym

I'm not black.

Theres plenty of white rappers right now selling millions of copies,you did say ANYONE could do it,just go collect your check

Your post is 2/10, bybassed my filters

King Crimson is shit