Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/obidou/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw hanging out with an art hoe on saturday

can't wait desu

>art hoes
C'mon son.

would love to go on a tinder date with this bean

I match with these girls on tidner but cant hold conversation with them. I just quit pursuing women period. I'm trying to convince myself to go gay but it's not working.

i'd hit it

I have no idea what you are trying to communicate

it's so easy though. also these girls are cool sometimes desu. but it's literally as easy as saying that you play guitar

these are the worst kind of girls to go out with

Trust me it is not easy. I'm not even attractive I'm 20 now and getting too old for these girls.

Yeah man, ever since college started I've fucked like 4 art hoes. That's not much, but I wasn't very good with girls in HS.

Literally even if you have a dad bod thats cool with them, all you have to do is give them consistent attention. These are very emotionally spotty people, if you give them stability they'll cling onto you.

I know an art hoe whos been dating my friend for 3 years just because he talked to her for longer than 2 weeks. Can't make it up.

>"Yikes!!! user, why do you listen to such problematic music??? There's too much toxic masculinity :////"
Well? What were you listening to, Sup Forums?

>Wanna watch my band practice tonight? We do Jangle pop, kinda like Alvvays or Boy Pablo or Clairo. You like that kind of stuff right?

Christ maybe I'm just ugly.

>I'm not even attractive

neither am i but i get them pretty easy

>too old for these girls

there are mid-20s art hoes

literally my ideal girl

alvvays is unironically great. boy pablo sucks

Respond "no no it's ironic. it's meant to be overtly toxic in order to highlight the absurdity of masculinity as a concept" and she'll be fine with it

>UwU
go shitpost somewhere else, pablo.

23 year old here. Mid-20 art hoes are the best, they all seem to have a little bit of that 2012 "hardcore" vibe, like tattoos and piercings and shit, mostly because they went through a scene phase nearly a decade ago. I'm into it.

>Yeah I'm really into post-punk. Joy Division, The Cure, Protomartyr, Parquet Courts the list goes on.

Art hoes. Bless how easily they put out. What a time to be alive.

Met who played in a psychedelic lava surf pop punk band.

Literally just 50s/60s surf rock with the vocals of someone like best coast.

It was pretty average.

Exactly what I was saying

This is pretty much all the post-punk Sup Forums knows though. Goth >>>> post-punk

you people actually get girls? they stop talking to me after a day. even art hoes. if i keep getting ghosted and rejected i might as well join fucking Sup Forums.

These were my high school friends and pretty much every girl at my university. This is too real.

how's tinder? How hard would you think starting an account specifically to get somebody to cuddle with would be? I'm a little attractive I guess.

Be more dominant to them, but make them feel special. People by nature will like you more if you have them do stuff for you. Girls kinda have to be manipulated it's subtly fucked up, but all men know this behind closed doors.

If you actually read the greentext it quickly becomes apparent that nobody here talks to other people in real life

hell yeah. you're right. i love those girls with the tats and nipple piercings. i'm probably gonna fuck one of them soon if all goes well

>We're going to see Vince Staples this weekend. You wanna come with us?

Joji is beter

Tinder fucking sucks imo. I have a lot of matches but they go nowhere. Some people think I'm attractive, I personally don't and work out a bunch to improve. You can probably find someone after a while, it's not super hard to get matches.

Look into negging. It actually works pretty well.

>I love Marina and the Diamonds, Halsey, Mac Demarco, and Dodie

never met a girl like this but damnnnn i wish

yeah. i'm not sure why or how desu

thats >implying you deserve anything more. It goes both ways boi

Not hard at all. My tip is that you really have to make a small amount of small talk, and then make plans. Seem as normal as possible, but add a small amount of patrician flair.

Most of these girls are hoes they'll probably hook up with you after a date.If you make plans to smoke weed, thats honestly just planning to have sex in most cases.

Forget tinder desu

>Debbie Harry is my spirit animal

I fucking hate this aesthetic. Baggy overalls? Really? Its so gross to me. I'll stick to goth women.

>bending over backwards for a girl who might not even fuck you
Have some backbone dude

ok the ironic shitty bangs thing pisses me off

>Art hoes listening to Blondie
I've never seen this

the truely bad asthetic is the phone in the face aesthetic

>implying i can smoke weed without becoming a paranoid wreck

i like to smoke alone at 3 am though

>they start using the lover/loser thing from It in some fashion

Smoke indicas if you sketch out

Tbh don't inhale fully lol, everytime I've smoked with a tinder girl I've at least made out with them. I live on campus so it's a little easier but just be confident, even if its fake.

although i like the music you are associating this whores with, they just do not seem very attractive. looks like a bunch of worker bees.

dude I'm not doing that pua sperg shit
i legit try to improve myself though. gym, job, school, music, read, take care of my family, have friends, people tell me i'm funny and fun to be around. every day i work to improve myself, but i've never had any luck with women in my entire life. they are repulsed by me instinctively it seems. i'm starting not to give a fuck at all, i already told my mom not to expect grandkids. i'd think there'd be at least someone out there, but there isn't. so i will either become the ubermensch chad or become a monk and die alone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARRGGGHGHHH

AAAAHHHHAAAAAAA AAARRRGGGHH
GUR HUR HUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

300 replies

>coming up with a bullshit justification that takes under 5 seconds to explain away a potential problem
>bending over backwards
How do I know you never get laid?

>tfw even art hoes don't know about your music even though it's what majorly inspired their favorite bands/artists

You're probably just under 6 feet.

i don't know what it is but weed seems to like awaken some latent mental illness i have. i start getting depersonalization and shit and i get such intense anxiety i can't even function at all. i freak out

i've basically stopped smoking it. i'm an alcoholic though so that helps

put on some chill music on. You got to be natural, and relaxed. You got to make sure you got empathy for them

you okay buddy?

>opens photobooth
*click*
>sends you this

Well, Sup Forums? How do you respond?

prolly not

These women are a fascinating meme. I don't usually buy into the idea that there can actually be a subculture of people that think, act, talk, and look the exact same, but art hoes are honest to god clones of themselves. It terrifies me a little bit. OP's pic freaked me out beacuse I dated a doppelganger of this chick a few years ago and thought this was a pic of her from the thumbnail.

I can confirm the following based on three art hoes I've dated:

1) the greentexts about music taste are accurate
2) the claims that they'll latch onto you as long as you give them the time of day are accurate (particularly confusing because they're so hot; it's like they choose to be deprived of attention so they can cling to a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE to give it to them)
3) the emotional instability is correct 2/3 times in my experience

Side bonus, if you ever date an art hoe, try asking her to explain why she uses tumblr to you. I got variants of "I used to use it to talk about my feelings but now I have you for that user" which is hilarious because it implies that they all reverted to whining on their blog about men or something after we broke up (and maybe still do if they never found another guy to pick up the scraps of their self worth off the ground and fuck them).

I CAN BREAK DEESE CUFFS

yu can't break dose cuffs

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jesus man just talk about the artists you both know, then introduce them to new music. I casually brought up Car Seat Headrest and John Maus to this one chick one time and she was only familiar with them and then a month later at a party she was playing them for the whole crowd. It's really not that challenging, just quit being so obsessed with yourself.

I am, so maybe i should honestly resign from the game. It's a waste of time for people like me. I'm not that good looking, even if people say I am I don't see it, I work out all the time but it doesn't do much. I've been trying for years and I have nothing to show for it. It's time to stop. I'm a virgin at 21. No chance, no future. It's over.

It's cool man, I'm like that too. Usually get really worried and anxious when I smoke/take edibles. Then end up feeling exhausted the day after. It sucks, but it saves money I guess.

Drinking is fine though.

Hi Unty

"You look like the thing on the wing of the airplane that haunts William Shatner in the Twilight Zone"

>smol bean
my art hoe ex used to call me that :(

Same. This happened to me about 7 months ago, and I've just recently been able to smoke again in very small doses. I had an awful panic attack, and I went to the emergency room because I literally thought I was dying. I quit cold turkey after that.

>え?! 何!? 大きな鼻を持つ外国人が魅力的ではない、申し訳ありません。

i can't even get art hoes

these are the easiest girls to get, i even make fucking music and smoke weed.

i'm joining you buddy
suicide pact?

"Heheh you look cute today :)"

I'm desperate for puss. If a girl if actively pursuing I aint rejecting.

i try not to date art hoes (i'll fuck them tho) but my friend dated one for a while and she was absolutely insane. like suicidal and emotionally clingy and just the worst. i imagine the sex is ridiculous because he somehow still talks to her

Why are art hoes, and people in general, so copy-paste

these art hoe chicks are all depressed and love a sadboy type edgelord boy. even tho most of them say they hate men they'll be the first to put out lmao. as long as u make them feel special they'll fall for u. know this because all my friends are these type of chicks
only thing is they come with a lot of mental health issues that ur gonna be assumed responsibility for

It's not that. I just usually don't have an interest in much of the current indie rock scene, so I'm a bit out of the loop. Most of the the stuff I heard was from around 2012 and older.

You need to meet more art hoes. They love new wave

Suicide pact. If we don't get laid by 1 year from now, we do it. Deal?

If you're serious, I'll give you my email. We can discuss. I'm not even kidding or playing around, if you want to do this I'll do it.

art hoes aren't the only hoes out there my friend

I'm a chubby manlet spic with acne
I don't get girls

Where the fuck do you find people who listen to anything outside of top 40 trap and pop?

yeah it blows. i'm afraid to take any psychedelics because of it

haven't really met any art hoes into new wave desu

you wont get away with this Joker!

have sex.

bro im a chick post a pic of urself ill tell u wtf ur doing wrong

This isn't an art hoe. This is just some sus tumblr lookin ass that doesn't go outside.

I'm in too, not even kidding

h-hey

that's the goal isn't it?
i mean I'm not actually gonna kms but i understand the sentiment.

???

Maybe outside of New Orders singles maybe. Generally though this music is seen as old and tacky. Which is pretty ironic.

why would she start her post with "bro" if she was a chick, lad?

How are you guys not bored of this discussion already? I feel like we have this thread a few times a week. These girls are jealous, fickle, low on self-esteem, only good at sex to get back at daddy, respond to any logic with the victim card, have equally annoying friends that will hate you if you display any kind of masculinity, et al. If you're on Sup Forums, how do you not know this by now?

lmao

>recommending Guerrilla Toss to an art hoe after a day of hanging out with her and her art hoe friends
>tfw her art hoe roommate flips out cause I knew Guerrilla Toss
>regularly have girls freak out when I bring up an artist
feels pretty great, art school is rad

where do i sign up to be her boyfriend

I can guarantee whatever your degree is in will prove to be pretty much worthless.

There was this qt art hoe that liked me. She almost got me fired from my libtard job since we worked together. I ignored her after that and she's been clingy as fuck ever since and won't leave me alone. I wanna fuck her brains out just quit the job but on the other hand my shitty degree won't let me work anywhere else that isn't a downgrade.

quick! you have 5 sec to post your fave Art Hoe with her IG attached

instagram.com/obidou/