Sup Forums was wrong yet again

>Sup Forums was wrong yet again

Wrong about what? You've somehow managed to make a 1360x1208 picture that's completely-blank, yet takes up 1.53 MB as a .png file.

Are you a wizard?

Disney movie not getting 95%+ is a failure

disney movies that get 90%+ are mediocre

this is not a good score

considering the Disney score inflation rates this is like a 20%

scrambling to make excuses i see

What did I say asshole and how am I wrong?

TFA was complete dogshit and got like 98%

Does that mean John Carter is kino?

Star Wars needs to raise its quality. 84%? Embarrassing.

ppl will go see it anyway

all of those are completely and utterly shit

Bruh, this movie is going to die out so quickly. I watched it at a staff showing tonight and it was just a really manufactured attempt at telling the story.
The characters were bland af

will it dip below 80? probably 80 more reviews to come in

unfortunately its xmas time and nobody wants to see the depressing denzel flick or the meme team in space garbage

so fantastic beasts was better?

It'll make at least 700 million like Dr. Strange so it will be at least somewhat profitable just form the box office and will make money for Disney by people buying Star Wars figurines. Dr. Strange made a pretty good amount of money with a similar amount of hype. It won't be a failure financially.

its got 7.7 on imdb and its only going down

also average rating of 7.5 on RT is pretty shit

>also average rating of 7.5 on RT is pretty shit

Are you retarded?

Fantastic beasts also died off in the first week. so honestly it wouldn't surprise me if people just dont go to the cinema.

>was dropping to the low 70% a couple of hours ago
>now not only it has 80% plus now but it's certified fresh
it really makes you think

I wouldn't trust imdb considering Sup Forums had threads about giving it low scores on purpose

huh, that would surprise me slightly

Felicity jones is terrible but she cant be worse than ridley what the fuck how did TFA score so high, JJ is a fucking magician

she's good for me
nice to have a real qt in SW

Fantastic Beasts started at 100% and dropped slowly to 70+. Rogue One started at 80%, dropped to 70% and is mysteriously climbing back up.

Interesting.

(But I saw both and I liked Fantastic Beasts more.)

I enjoyed FB but it wasnt anything good really especially the second half. Kind of disappointing, I know the directing was better but I was hoping RO would be solid at least. Which it sounds like it isn't

Yah I saw them both too.

Boy they are overplaying this bought reviews thing

>believing anything RT does ever again after the Ghostbusters horror show

It's doing noticeably worse on RT and IMDb than Doctor Strange, a Marvel C list character origin-story.

Fantastic Beasts felt less like a cash grab because even though JKR's screenwriting is far from perfect, there were so few references to harry potter that it can basically be a stand-alone film or an introduction to the universe. I liked that about it. The only time it went full retard was when it hastily tried to reconnect to the HP universe at the end. I was hoping they'd wait until the 3rd movie to do that shit.

As for Rogue One, every 5 minutes there's a literally a *wink wink nudge nudge* moment to fans, while the characters remain flat as pieces of paper in order for them to cram more and more lazy references into the movie. That's why it honestly feels like a fan film.

Fucking this

Man this year has been shit for big movies, hell the only film I really got a kick out of this year was 10 Cloverfield Lane.

how likely are trumpkins going to shoot up movie theaters now?

that has memerbatch tho
i hated cloverfield lane thought it was completely pisspoor

Didn't the New York Times admitted that Disney's shilling was true in their review? I guess we can end this RT meme once and for all

ever thought it deserves low scores?

>it honestly feels like a fan film

not sure how this is bad

JKR's screenwriting was kind of weak narratively it needed to focus on newt a little more.

>As for Rogue One, every 5 minutes there's a literally a *wink wink nudge nudge* moment to fans, while the characters remain flat as pieces of paper in order for them to cram more and more lazy references into the movie. That's why it honestly feels like a fan film.
basically my worst fears because this is what the feeling was from the trailers, i dont really want to see it but i know i will

But BvS rating was accurate despite hundreds of thousands of shills voting 1s and 2s right?

It's bad because for people like me, who have at most watched all the films at least once and occasionally dabble in wookiepedia at best, the references feel shoehorned in and are ultimately unnecessary to the movie as a whole. People who live, breathe and eat Star Wars will gobble that shit up. But they could've spent time properly developing the characters instead of being the literal visual embodiment of "hey 'member the death star?!"