You may only post itt if your country still was majority pagan more than a millenia ago

You may only post itt if your country still was majority pagan more than a millenia ago

braise dor ddddd:

*less than a millenia ago

it still is majority pagan

B-bara jag som brukar be till gudarna?

Sup

Wasn't your country christianised by the roman empire early on?

bump

Bump

based AMERINDIANS.

Blood for the sun god desu u feel me?

if we look at the polls and actually buy into them.. then over 50% consider themselves pagan despite having 800 years of pseudo-christianity
my own parents for example call themselves proud pagans

Like 70% profess to "a force" while having nothing to do with any organized cash stealing operations.

hello

yes until guiris ruined it

Are your pagan cults known to scientists and well-studied?

the thing i find confusing about some of our pagans is they seem to be bent on forming something that resembles religion to some extent. or at least that's the people who are very vocal about being pagan.

in my view this is losing contact with what paganism is. for me at least

Reporting in.

There's a difference. Most people don't belong to anything, nor care about it, those who join some organized structure of nature worshiping stuff, sure their doctrines are available and most people like their ideas of protecting nature.

i don't think we have cults here (it's not in our nature to get organized worship and bizarre items of practice in place) nor are our scientists very interested in cultism in general and the cult scene here in particular since either there is none or no one would ever take it seriously

cults are a joke imho

Sure, there's no need for an organized structure. Imho many of the beliefs are very close to some forms of Buddhism actually.

Oh, I just thought that it's something old like Scandinavian religion. Our pre-Christian culture is almost unknown because it wasn't written and priests were ofc agressive towards it.

we don't have many written references to our ancient animism/paganism/shamanism and what not. our culture was passed on orally.

but i don't think it's even important at all. i think what being pagan is about is not exciting stories about personified gods. what it's about is the connection you feel with nature on an instinctive basis. and most people here i think feel that.

like what? i'm not familiar with buddhism

Du ber inte till asarna som du ber till ökenguden.

Du offrar till dem om du vill ha något. I övrigt svär du vid dem. Som exempel "jag svär vid Freja att jag ska gifta mig med henne".

Stuff about being one with nature. And they do things like getting energy from trees. They don't really worship any gods.

If so, like your style. Was just interested in histry. Thanks for the info.

Muh ancestors are called "bat people" for worshipping a stone bat, among thousands other gods, in prehispanic times
>stop stealing the piedra del sol

have you read this? or any other works from this guy?

i've read some of his articles and listened to some of the interviews he's given and i get the feeling he understands us in a way more profound way i could ever even attempt to

>pagan

thy would you use that word anyway?

Bunp