Hey lads, I’m at the record store, what should I get

Hey lads, I’m at the record store, what should I get

Also, post your local record store thread

Not a real question btw, I’m just getting these

Muslimgauze

get a record with a nice firm ass on the cover

The Postal Service is good for what they are. Get your ass back in there and get Captain Beefheart - Safe as Milk yo

Holy shit, pick up that Alexisonfire album. I know its not a particularly great album, but I have so much nostalgia for it.

Eastern Connecticut doesn't have any good record stores :(

They don’t have it, unfortunately. I could go back and get twelve copies of Weezer’s new album though. I don’t think they’ve sold one since I last went

Go back blindfold yourself and get no less than 5 albums at random.

Record sleeves

I know that feel. There’s two in my town, one is barely a record store - it has like four bins of vinyl and the rest is anime DVDs. The other one, Doug’s Record Works, is where I am. It’s okay. The records are reasonable prices and there’s an average selection. Doug is a good guy, gives me discounts on everything basically

imagine being this much of a soyboy. no shame

Doing this right now, stay tuned. Going to get used CDs so it doesn’t hurt my wallet too much

Are there any good record stores in Washington, DC?

We post on Sup Forums, we should all be ashamed of ourselves user

not me, I have a better life and better taste than all of you

I am very excited to see the outcome.

Okay I’m on my way home with 5 random CDs. I don’t know what they are yet, I just asked Doug to wrap them up with my eyes closed so he probably thinks i’m weird now. Thanks user. Will update in a few mins

Sorry, I didn't really mean that. I'm just having a rough week

I’m just as excited for you honestly. I buy records not knowing anything about them all the time and 9/10 times it works out. Occasionally I get duds (notable ones including Harry Belafonte and Ringo Starr) but for the most part I get really good shit.

Here’s what I got.
...2/5 ain’t bad, I guess. I love Dookie and Stunt and own neither.

That photo fucking sucks. Here’s a better one. Killing myself if it isn’t right side up

Jesus Christ you got the short end.
Sorry man.

>Fellowship Four Quartet
>Shit era BEP

Hey on the bright side I got Dookie for 5 bucks and stunt for 2. I already own plenty of shit CDs that I throw at squirrels like shurikens :)

>I already own plenty of shit CDs that I throw at squirrels like shurikens :)
Now you GOTTA tell me about these ones.
What's in the literal chucking pile?

Honestly this cover is hilarious too, so that makes it worth it as well. What are they laughing about o_O

There aren't local stores in my country.

Dookie for 5 bucks in 2018 is a bright side? Holy fuck

Mostly just stuff you’d find in a bargain bin. Bad compilation albums and cover albums, kids Christian music, software installation discs, old DVD-Rs. And that one LMFAO album. Remember them?

Here’s a random selection

Well.

Five bucks Canadian.

Beautiful. All of them. Just beautiful.

The 70s one is the only one that looks listenable and that's only because I love the 70s.

Nah man this one sounds great

this is literally tumblr tier posing. Just get music you want to listen to you gigantic faggot. You can do things in life without taking pictures

But he wants to share his experience with us. Let us bond in peace.

why

>why should human beings bond

why do you give a shit its some random stranger on the internet making a thread with absolutely no substance to it. need not to apply. you must be kind of desperate for frens

No, I have plenty of friends, hence I bond and you sit there crying about how nobody loves you.

you are the least liked friend at bes

>friends

You keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. Your life and your brain.

Any others?

you keep tellin yourself they like you
(they don't really that much lmao)

Buy You're Living All Over Me by Dinosaur Jr.

Buy it you faggot. So you can stop sitting in the corner awkwardly looking at your phone looking visibly uncomfortable.

Hop Along - Painted Shut

what does this post imply

He probably thinks everyone he talks to is the same person

Try this.

bitch pls you got soy coming out of your ear holes

ya'll gay

Just this one.

Uh. I went home like 4 hours ago, guys.

>buying music
>buying physical media

Well fuck you too.

The Telegraph is borderline.

>guys
>implying Sup Forums is an entity
>The Postal Service
please go back to whatever shithole you came from or listen to Zenjin - Pseudoscorpion

You sound like you get beat up a lot in real life

damn it i just left my local record store, i bought actor by st vincent and blonde on blonde by dylan

You must really like good looking curly haired people staring at you.

only if its annie or bob

Did you get those on Vinyl. Because I have all of St. Vincent's albums on vinyl and sometimes I just like plopping my dick onto the sleeves.

>that ass
>nice and firm
Choose one (1.0)

uhhhhh yes but i think i'll pass on that, although the photo on the back is super pretty

It's Carlotta Kohl's ass and it seems like a solid ass to me.

Man I went to my old favourite store the other day... they were looking pretty dry on records ay...

It sure is pretty...... sure is.

my favourite record store where i live hasn't opened in 8 months, the owner went missing and no-one knows where he is (probably presumed dead at this point), so all that amazing vinyl is just sitting in the store and it makes me sad

whats wromg

Break in

i bought dookie for $2

but the owner was always so nice to me, i'd feel bad, just gonna wait until they inevitably do a massive sale to get rid of it all

YEah fr

Todays the day soyboy becomes soyman

If he ever turns up, ask him where he was and if he met Richey Edwards there

Bimilililili

I went to a local punk/metal shop and got
Entombed - Left Hand Path
Inquisition - Obscure Verses For the Multiverse

good albums which I both love, just on black nothing fancy