Is Sup Forums hyped for the new Zelda that's getting revealed in 20 minutes?

Is Sup Forums hyped for the new Zelda that's getting revealed in 20 minutes?

We have a lot of video game threads on Sup Forums, however, this franchise I'd call actually redpilled. It's literally about Aryan pride and repelling the Jew for 30 years now.

The only franchise I would unironically call "redpilled" while the video game market is infested with Jew shit today and becoming as liberal as Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA
youtube.com/watch?v=qPHkWUP47os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's all there, no interpretation required. Aryan boy saves Aryan race, must fight Arabs and literal Arab dictator with Jewish nose, name and hair. Gerudo trying to kidnap Zelda when she is the age of Aisha, Gerudos raping men, Islamic themes, Ganondorf turning into a literal pig as a last resort which is haram.

Every other game is reaching.

Also for keks: smoloko.com/?p=9048

>Master Sword literally based on nazi sword

Seems like Sup Forums is more interested in Battlefield 1.

ocarina of time was the only good zelda game everything after is degenerate

>manchildren hyped for children's game while calling it "redpilled"
it all checks out, grow up dudebros

The new Zelda is about anti-immigration.

In 10 minutes:

twitch
.tv/nintendo

No, not really. Even the worst 3D Zelda still has better and more complicated level design than all comparable games.

We should make a pol vidya general, because honestly, it's fucking impossible to lurk both Sup Forums and /vg/

Nice art. Why haven't more games developed an alternative art style. Imagine a 3d game world that actually looked like this.

>over 12 years old
>playing nintendo system

Yeah, fans of 30 year old franchise sure are children, meanwhile you post some retarded picture of some nigger of a cartoon I don't even know because I'm not young enough.

Go play your degenerate shit games whatever they might be.

>video games
>redpilled
you didn't even try

what do aussies think of the new forza horizon ? its set in australia
youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA

>over 12 years old
>playing anything but Nintendo games and every five months a game on PC that somehow is not utter shit

new south park game seems redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=qPHkWUP47os

I hope so. Instead of breaking pots, I hope to break the hopes and dreams of economic migrants by putting them back on a sinking ship to Labrynna.

Every Zelda is the same damn thing

Well, some Asian games are. And a few Slav games.

Although Geralt makes a feminism speech in the new DLC.

It looks like shit, my first impression was it's something that crawled out of Jagex's ass crack it screams RuneScape and nothing at all you'd expect from Zelda.

>playing games as an adult over 30
Top degenerate m8

>2016
>not playing Dominions and Conquest of Elysium only

>Ubisoft
>redpilled

It's still south park, these guys were making jokes about gay people on stage while everyone else was wearing these rainbow buttons

>it looks like shit
Are you a time traveler? It will be shown in two minutes.

And, while the Wii U is ridiculously weak, it gave us Xenoblade X which is probably the most varied and densest open world there is without ANY loading times at all and decent LOD.

Zelda will also come out for NX.

What's the offical name of the sword also
Missed opprotunity to call it the Master Race Sword

IT'S STARTING

REGGIE ORLANDO SPEECH

twitch
.tv/nintendo

Goddamn grandpa got mad
shave your neckbeard and kill yourself, you're useless

Well, it looks more interesting than all other games at E3, that's for sure.

And Link is a guy, Nintendo didn't listen to Tumblrinas.

Nintendo has gone full sjw.

You never go full sjw.

Come on man, I loved Zelda, some of my fondest video game memories were playing ALTTP and OoT with my dad. As a series it's increasingly being simplified and only really appeals to fans on the basis of nostalgia and being a recognisable franchise for self identified geeks.

Give it a rest. Sorry krautbro, but it's over.

>88

4th Reich confirmed.

Lol they are probably going to go full SJW and make zelda a girl.

Nier automata trailer is nice.

Would fug.

Well, no.

There just was a new trailer and it looks like the most compex and interactive fantasy open world I've ever seen, user.

REDPILLED VIDYA ISN'T DEAD - YET

>make zelda a girl

Nigga are you acting retarded or does it come naturally to you