/nba/ general - LeCucked Edition

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/20124505/kyrie-irving-seeking-trade-cleveland-cavaliers

>"...Irving has expressed that he wants to play in a situation where he can be more of a focal point and that he no longer wants to play alongside LeBron James, sources said."
JUST

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Always two threads

Every time

>In the Kyrie Irving meeting with Cavs, one of primary teams raised as a preferred trade destination for him: The San Antonio Spurs

Kyrie
Green
Kawhi
Gay
Gasol

Who the fuck can stop us

SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

i've thought if they don't win the chip this coming season they'd blow it up. this changes nothing.

Here's my analysis: If the cavs can play their cards right they can be a better team without kyrie.

>It's another superstar goes to the West episode

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

All NBA Snake Team:
CP3
Kyrie
KD
Aldridge
Horford

Kyrie gone to the Spurs?

lmbo fired griffin for wanting to trade him too.

Lebron too the Sixers
#TPP

When has it not been the best player hmm?

Just a reminder: LeBron reportedly stopped a deal from happening that would've brought PG and Bledsoe to CLE for Kyrie and other moving assets.

>Kyrie Leading his own team

Jesus christ, Kyrie, why would you throw yourself out of a perfect offensive system that doesn't expose your offensive black hole tendencies??

Before Lebron, Kyrie never led the CAVS to playoffs and was injured numerous times from carrying the offensive load.

>Eastern Conference

>from second fiddle to LeBron to second fiddle to Kawhi

Potential West All-Stars:
Curry
KD
Draymond
Klay
Kawhi
Harden
CP3
Davis
Cousins
Westbrook
PG13
Lillard
Gobert

Potential East All-Stars:
Lebron
Hayward

wot

FUCK

baka disrespecting my man ron baker like that

pick any year kobe was the posterboy

manlet
wall
last one is a literallywho

Because kyrie isn't fucking smart. Dude is literally convinced were on a floating plate right now. He probably thinks he's gotten better rather than lebron making him better.

>On Kyrie Irving front, Cavs were given four preferred landing spots: New York, Miami, San Antonio, Minnesota

spurs have no assets to trade though

forgot about Wall yeah

I think IT is the most overrated player in the NBA, but I guess in the east he'll make the team lol

he wants to leave and his leg is gonna explode any day now. cavs ain't getting shit back for him.

whiteside for kyrie straight up who says no???

>inb4 kyrie for Wiggins

Lebron

Could Kyrie play for Pop? Could he adapt to the Spurs' system?

kyrie to toronto raptors

>Godawful defender
>Bad offensively without the ball in his hands
>Favorite is a contested ISO pull-up

Fuck no

>New York
MELO+PORZINGIS FOR KYRIE CONFIRMED

LEGM DOES IT AGAIN

>situation where he can be more of a focal point
That's dumb. The Cavs give him free reign to go into streetball mode whenever he gets the ball even if it leads to a wasted possession. What more could he possibly want considering he lacks the ability to run the offense like a true point guard as he lacks the vision of a Chris Paul?

his stats will drop across the board and kawhi is on the ball as much as LeBron these days. he also signed for 3 more years I think. hard pass.

>LeBron bitches and moans all season about needing a """playmaker""" while having a top 5 PG already on the team
>Kyrie is expected to ignore and forget

Reason no. 57802 why LelBron is a cuckold and will never be Jordan

>still 2 threads
lmao'ing

kyrie has to know that LeBron is gone, right? or maybe just sick of having LeBron tease his exit or whatever. honestly it's so random and out of nowhere.

We can fix that

>Reason no. 57802 why LelBron is a cuckold and will never be Jordan
Jordan has done worse. In fact, Jordan would have set straight to Kyrie's face that he aint shit. Especially during the early part of the Warriors series where Irving was invisible for like 2 games.

LeBrons not making him better lol how? By giving him the ball non stop in clutch situations

the minute lebron steps onto the court, the entire fucking other team is only paying attention to Lebron. Kyrie becomes an afterthought and never has to be guarded by their best defensive player

Trade Aldridge and Mills.

2018/19 Blazers: Lillard - McCollum - Melo - Love - Nurkic

How fucked are the Warriors?

what part of San Antone u from la- nah i'm kidding like whoever you want

>60+ wins
>NBA finals appearance
>2 top-5 picks

Holy fuck lmfaoooooo my celties are literally the kings of the NBA AHAHAHAHAHAH

They are the kings of an irrelevant conference.

This changes things a lot. The warriors are about to buttfuck the NBA for a while. I mean, the cavs are still a great team. Why in the fuck would you leave a team that has gotten to the finals all three years in a row? That's insanity.

t. lakies fan
lmao

>didn't draft lonzo with the 1st pick

nah LA fucking outplayed you again like always

apology for poor english

when were you when cavs dies?

i was sat at home wearing my kyrie 3s when phone ring

'cavs is kill'

‘no’

and you?

Then Jordan would win three straight championships.

Who was the most impressive in the Summer Leauge?

Players: Tatum, someone the Celtics were given 2 1st round picks to select.

You: Durr we win again

Wow you mean he could beat those garbage teams? Color me surprised

So Kyrie's gone by the start of next season, but what about Lebeta? He has been very quiet this off season...

Avery Bradley just said Kyrie is the toughest player he's had to guard and it's not even close

i called it once again. you would have seen it also if you didn't have lebrons dick in your mouth.

>great teammate /nba/ said

L M A O

I'm not a Cavs or Knicks fan but this deal seems pretty fair for both sides:

>To NYK
Kyrie

>To CLE
Carmelo
Ntilikina

Who says no?

who is the bigger snake, Durant or Irving?

you take screenshots of your own posts? If 90% of posts here weren't hating on lebron you might seem less pathetic

alas

LeBron tbqh

Kyrie could easily become young tony Parker for Spurs

Bron should just say fuck it and take D Rose and Melo for Kyrie he can play with his bros. If the ship is sinking he might as well have a good time on the way down. He's gone in 2018 anyway.

You're retarded or just started watching basketball recently if you believe that. Parker knew how to facilitate and defer to teammates but Iriving can't do either of those.

he asked for a backup point guard
a backup point guard to come off the bench and help the Cavs not collapse whenever LeBron was not on the floor

wanna know why he asked for that? because the Cavs started the season without a backup point guard after letting Delly go in free agency, and not only that, they also went half a fucking season without doing any moves to get a backup point guard
if he doesn't say anything the Cavs front office would just leave the team like that, they're that retarded

oh and Kyrie is not a playmaker since he doesn't pass

maybe

want an autograph?

want a helium tank?

N O T A G A I N

>"...Irving has expressed that he wants to play in a situation where he can be more of a focal point
He already ISOs like 20 times a game, what the fuck does he want?

can't say no desu

damn nephew

>based larrold

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cavs imploding
>celtics still small as fuck
>rest of the east is shit

It's happening

Kyrie for melo straight up.

Then they sign a new pg but not rose cuz exploding knees.

Kyrie is not going to the Spurs you fucking idiots. They have no assets that the Cavs would want other than Kawaii.

He's under 3 more years of contract and doesn't have a no-trade clause. He has absolutely 0 control over where he's traded. Cavs will trade him anywhere for the best possible deal they can get, and Kyrie can't do shit about it.

New York and Miami make sense but why does he want to go from playing second fiddle to LeBron to instead playing second fiddle to Kawhi or Butler/Towns?

>Kyrie is not going to the Spurs you fucking idiots.
green, bertans, aldridge and a pick says otherwise

Reminder that Kyrie was born in Australia. His shit posting genes are finally coming out

what good team would even want Kyrie? I can think of only Miami but they have nothing to give back.

>Kyrie is not a playmaker

AHAHAAHHA KNICKS ARE BACK

MELO/NKTITKTITKTI FOR IRVING, ITS LITERALLY GOING TO HAPPEN

PG: Irving
SG: Hardaway
SF: Kuzminkas (A very solid 3 and D kinda guy)
PF: Porzingis
C: HernanGOATmez

playoff bound bb

HE COMING TO SPURS TO BUDDY UP WITH PATTY THRILLS

>playoff bound
Any team that can't make the playoffs in the east should be sent down to the g-league

This team would be a first round exit for a couple of years until Porzingis gets fed up and moves to greener pastures.

SOON

my dude literally why would he want to play 10th fiddle in grand wizard pops communist offense? he would literally have less usage in that offense than in clevland. the knicks are going to be his team next year

do the cavs even make it to the ECF now?

KYRIE CONFIRMED TO THE HEAT

HE'S TAKING HIS TALENTS TO SOUTH BEACH

WHO THE FUCK CAN STOP US LADS!!!!

nigga he would be #2 at the very least

Fuck that nigga

>kyrie for clarkson

who says no???

Love goes to New York, Kyrie goes to San Antonio, Gasol goes to Cleveland, Knicks first round draft pick goes to Cavs.

Find a flaw.

cavs FO

Lebron is going to the spurs too.