Don't come study in UK 不要來英國學習

如果任何亞洲人在這個論壇上閱讀,請避免像瘟疫一樣來到英格蘭。大多數種族主義的狗屎洞我是永遠的。人們粗魯,偷狗屎。不尊重長者不尊重任何人。醜陋的白人女性噁心嘔吐,喝酒。這個島將與Brexit以後的北韓狗洞相同。倫敦是伊斯蘭教的哈里發和黑色的臉型搶劫者。請避免像瘟疫。去德國學習。有比英國狗屎洞更好和更好的尊重

if any asians reading on this forum avoid coming to england like plague please. most racist shit hole i was in ever. people are rude and steal shit. no respect for elders no respect for anyone. ugly white women disgusting and smell of drink. this island will become same as north korea shit hole after Brexit. london is islamic caliphate and black face looters. avoid like plague please. go to germany to study. there much better and respectable than england shit hole

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180528/Chinese-driver-makes-U-turn-busy-expressway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So where have you copied this text from?

Good bait

Fuck off we're full

>英格兰
>不直接写英国

你HSK能及格吗

That's all because you are chinese

CHINK BE GONE

can't help but agree

Brits btfo

Free Wales

*dabs*

This isn't an insult. Sure it's a shithole but it's our shithole and we're proud of it. If you don't like it you can fuck off.

We want those free brit bucks boi

fake bollocks
uk is like the best place for foreign study in the world

true desu

I like to give the Chinese students death stares when I'm at uni. fucking rich kid China-mutts.

>the chinese arrive in your country

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180528/Chinese-driver-makes-U-turn-busy-expressway.html

Is that guy to the right of free jacket man having a stroke lol

wtf i hate asians now.

don't mess with the queen

Chinese are always rude so any person who face you will be rude of course

Tl:Dr- Cheng couldn't land any White women because of his sqinty eyes and small dick, so he rants on Sup Forums about how unfair his life is.

I leave england for one day to visit my bois in croissant land and the chiggers decide to get rowdy, sit the fuck down, taiwan #1

Half-Chink here.

OP cannot write Chinese for shit as the grammar is terrible. Obvious copy pasta from a translating software.

Otherwise this is 10/10 bait to a non Chinese speaker

welcome in rearistic wold