youtube.com/watch?v=vEqKUks_f4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 > 1 = 2 > aat

meh

gay

Reddit: the band
Also did you know the leader is GAY?

hate

Star is fun, the rest is either shit or just a certain west coast style I don’t care for

they're really fucking good but recently i've gotten a bit sick of their music, its kind of the same effect i get when i listen to anything pop-esque (not saying bh is pop)

it's fun music but people on this board can't admit it, because it is being picked up by groups that are stigmatized here such as art hoes.

Fantastic hip-hop, AOTY(S) 2017

>it's fun music

best boyband since One Direction

millenials: the group

Finally a man with taste

1 > 3 >>>>> 2

the lamest, gayest, fakest shit I've ever heard

The Carloses > Brockhampton

fr

Odd Future for hipsters

Chaka Khan for mexicans

>yall

lmao I like brockhampton but I fucking dislike the way you talk tryhard

rap music for white faggots

3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

super overrated. the only good songs on their albums are the singles

Agreed 1 is absolute trash

Their success is really starting to get to their heads, Kevin especially

>Me llamo Roberto, y el holocausto no sucedió.
What was your reaction when he said this?

odd future for kids who "grew up" and stopped listening to odd future

No one is forgetting that OF fans were white teen skaters no matter how much time passes by and new groups emerge.

Something about them makes me avoid their music like the plague

lmao (youre) u don't know any of them (right) bro

I feel almost personally offended by Brockhampton. I feel, as a musically and culturally aware college student in 2017, as if their music is being SPECIFICALLY marketed towards me, or at least my demographic, and it all feels so vapid and fake. I think the problem is that they are just too trendy, and as a result of that their music doesn't stick with me at all. Their albums feel disposable and meaningless. It also feels as though it is being targeted towards people who THINK they have good music taste or THINK they know something about music because they watch Fantano or read Pitchfork, but in reality if you put on a Coil album or a Yes album around them they would react with revulsion, because it doesn't fit their ultra-fashionable instagram aesthetics. What do you guys think? Are these valid opinions?

i think they can suck my willy willy

omg gay is so hip right now.

I really like bits of them, their beats in particular, but other parts of them are really quite corny and sometimes offputting.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUl2Yf8Fybg&t=1s

This thread

it's alright

you are doing gods work

thought sat 1 was a bit of a let down, but loved the singles, sat 2 had great singles, didn't get into it straight away, then a bit before sat 3 i got into sat 2 and really liked it, and i really liked sat 3. now i like them a lot, considering i was getting a bit sick of them at the start.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEqKUks_f4E

2 > 3 > 1
there is no other fucking choice

holy fucking shit dude

just like Back to the Future

>y'all

If youre asking for opinions on brockhampton you are not southern. Stop.

This makes me ashamed to be a Frank Zappa fan

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he's fucking back

Going to see them on the 17th

make sure you call your mom right before the show ends so she can pick you up on time

I will, dad!

have a good time tiger ill be waiting at home with some hot cocoa if you get chilly waiting outside the venue

literally the only good opinion

ngl you sound like a faggot

2 = 3 > 1

Gummy is their best single.

Finally, someone else who shares my opinions.

I hope they take their time with Team Effort. The Saturations were good but they all felt underdeveloped, doubt any of them will be remembered by next year.

Twitter-core

Actually: Verified Twitter-core

This so much. JUNKY goes hard too.

your opinions are all wrong and my opinion is right

1=2=3

I only like Sat 1 and the Sat 2 singles

THANK YOU user

soyboy music

garbage aside from Boogie, Gummy, and Ben Carson

Accurate

is there seriously someone out there who needs to know this every single goddamn day on Sup Forums? There is a thread with this same picture every day, oh my god I hate this board.

I agree my man

>Reddit: the band
how does this make sense?

I am 100% certain that either Kevin, Joba, or Merlyn shitpost here. Maybe even the entire band.

I can't get past the first song on S3, so I didn't bother. Didn't listen to S2 and I was liking S1 for a while when it came out but listening to it again I can't stand it.

my favourite is ameer because he has a deep voice and raps about cool things .
my least favourite is kevin because he's gay and thinks he's the best
2>3>>

I sort of agree with this
I like a few of their songs, but I feel like the aesthetic is contrived. They kind of force the whole cocky, young whippersnapper attitude and most of their lyrics are just vapid 'epic' lines

>listening to their first record
>some decent hip hop
>suddenly sappy boyband tracks start playing
I can't be the only one that was incredibly dissapointed.

It's pasta you COCKHAMPTON loving soyboy newfag.

buncha faggits

They should be careful not to become the bucketheads of hip hop

>I skip albums because I can't get through the first song

That really doesn't say much for them. I don't know why they flaunt that

Certified ameer van shitpost right here

SAT 3 was the second best album of the year, also BLEACH and SISTER/NATION are some of the best songs of the year

truth

3>2>1

Learn maths

Thread