MADMAN

noisey.vice.com/en_uk/article/ne7ypq/ian-watkins-lostprophets-allegedly-been-grooming-fan-from-prison

>Former Lostprophets vocalist and convicted paedophile Ian Watkins has been grooming a fan from prison. The woman, who first met Watkins when she was 16, had reportedly written to him and visited him in prison. On one visit, he reportedly asked her what she would do if her daughter, aged two, "came into the room during sex". Her child was taken from her care in December, after which she visited Watkins on multiple other occasions. He allegedly suggested that a new ring she was wearing on one visit should act as an 'engagement ring.'

This lad is bonkers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJGbQbdfNDU&t=197s
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=THumayDY8bA&feature=youtu.be&t=6m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All kid fuckers MUST HANG.

genuinely disgusting

>imprisoned baby rapists are having more romantic success than you

Absolute madman.

Really makes you think...

Some girls like rapists and criminals. If all else fails just become that

and gays

British "people".

>Watkins denied being a paedophile and expressed exasperation at the way people had reacted to his guilty pleas.
>He said: "I'm going to put out a statement on the 18th just to say it was mega lolz. I do not know what everybody is getting so freaked out about."
>Told by the woman that what he had planned to say might not be a good idea, he agreed, saying: "It is just lol now."

youtube.com/watch?v=VJGbQbdfNDU&t=197s
>3:26
Absolute madlad

Why hasn't someone shot this sick fuck?

I'm sick of seeing our close minded, ungrateful, philistine society persecuting this talented artist

>What was the highlight?
>Kids...
>...erm, and women
MADMAN

Absolutely this. He can't help being attracted to children, the bigotry against people born like him disgusts me

If Ian was a rapper then I reckon #FreeIan would have been a thing and people would legit be posting this sort of stuff

Do you guys think pedophilia is going to be normalized at some point? This legit scares me.

Or if he was a respected Jewish film director

LEAVE BRYAN SINGER ALONE

if hillary was in office, it would be legal right now

Not at least for a long, long, long time. 99% of people in the first-world still view pedos as being scum.

Within the next 10 years, screencap this

It was like that for fags and trannys too at one point

gays were viewed the same way 60 years ago. it is possible

I don't think pedophilia is going to be normalised, but I hope it starts to be treated like a disease rather than some type of deliberate evil (in cases where the pedophile doesn't act on their urges and actually wants help)

If people can't help having the mental condition, there is simply no argument towards shaming them (again, unless they actuallly molest children).

There is no logic to treating them as "bad people" for how they were born or how they developed because of their own fucked up childhood. If they can't help having their condition then there is simply no argument for their mistreatment.

It's a subject that society still gives itself permission to be openly illogical about.

>"Yeah he can't help his urges and he hasn't hurt anyone, but he's still a gross pedo so LETS SHAME AND OSTRACISE HIM EVERYONE"

wtf i hate Brand New now

The difference is that homosexuality was merely viewed as an immoral act and only came to be accepted when people argued that it doesn't matter if both parties are OK with it. Being as pedophilia is illegal because one party cannot agree to it and is not sexually ready for it I don't think that will be accepted, except with the possible exception of lowering the age of consent, and even that's unlikely.

How does the PUA community react to this news?

this, they are no different than homosexuals. Either you both put in prison or neither.

It's really easy to make the other party believe they want it or to normalize child sexualisation

couldn't have said it better

Define sexually ready. If a kid hits puberty at 12 and is basically fully grown at 15, is he/she sexually ready?

I don't support Trump...but this is probably correct.

can someone just post his court transcripts so we can be done with this thread?

gb2 Sup Forums

kids as young as 5 years old can undergo sex change surgery and hormone therapy. they fully understand human sexuality.

Pre-puberty. Like I said, I could see age of consent potentially being lowered, but pedophilia in the sense of sexual contact with prepubescent children or even pubescent teenagers will never be normalised.

The difference is pretty clear to me. Homosexual sex is between two consenting adults. Homosexual relations effect literally no one except the two people in the relationship, and as long as those two people are consenting adults, then it is really no different than heterosexual relations.

Pedophilia, literally by definition, requires the sexual assault and abuse of a minor in order for the sexual desires to be gratified.

One involves taking advantage of children too young to consent. One does not.

Seems like a pretty clear cut difference to me.

This, basically

Welsh "humans"

Just so everybody knows, he's not the good vocalist we all remember. False alarm, nobody cares about this guy.

you know the age of consent and what constitutes an adult differs from country to country right?

Same inbred island.

you know we're talking about a 2-year-old, right?

Welsh are Celts, Anglos came from Saxony and other Germanic lands.

No we aren't, we were taking generally about pedophilia??

>aged two

>anglos aren't pedophiles
Someone's not been seeing the news these past few years.

But if we look at it empirically, pedophilia or sexual abuse is likely to lead to behavioral problems or mental health issues wheres homosexual sex is similar to heterosexual sex in terms of the impact on the participant's life. That is to say, a largely beneficial contribution to the individual.

that shit should be illegal, i consider it child abuse and bad parenting

Explains why they're such pedos. Kraut perverts mixed with Welsh sheep-shaggers.

You're deluding yourselves if you think your countries aren't as bad for it, it's just that we actually stop our's... eventually

Yeah, shortly after you knight them.

I understand that, and I also understand that different people mature sexually at different ages so when a person is able to give consent properly is a nebulous concept at best.

However, it's one that needs to be regulated by law, because sexual assault against underdeveloped children is an extremely horrific crime that I'm sure almost everyone would agree is worthy of very harsh punishment by the justice system.

In my opinion, it's better to err on the safe side, and personally I'd say if there is more than a 5 year gap and you are having sex with someone under 18, it's probable you are taking advantage of them and this should be punishable. Obviously this is a pretty strict way of thinking about things but like I said, I'd rather be on the safe side of these things. Better to set the age a bit too old than too young. These kids should be sexually discovering among their own age demographic in their teen years anyways, no need for an older, more experienced person to come in and use their age as a tool to take advantage of children who aren't ready for it.

Sadly, i think treating it as a mental condition can only help their case in walking free after raping a kid.
pic related, canadian schizoid dude killed people and walked free because he can't be held responsible for something he did while in batshit mode.

Is that real?

You're a retard if you seriously think it will. And conspiracy theorist level conservatives wonder why people think they're stupid.

I see what you're saying and I know the case but I disagree

Pedophilia is an attraction to kids. Pedophiles itself does not include or give an excuse for a sociopathic decision to assault a child, they are separate

So I think the attraction itself could be treated as an illness without making allowances for child molestation

If we ever live in a post-ideology society then sexual assault and regular physical assault will be seen as equal acts

True, if they make sure there aren't any loopholes to exploit and help a pedophile get away with it, then i'm ok, but i honestly wouldn't want to be near a pedo, specially if i ever have kids.

Jesus, this is pretty fucked up now that the dirty laundry's out.

This is why i support death penalty.

Yeah it's a shame but there's nothing to be done, unfortunate incidents happen when people are born and it's more merciful to end their life.

damn...

I understand your point, but it seems a little odd that it always seems to be men in power that get away with it for a long time. And it's so prevalent. It kinda activates my almonds a little bit.

No, it’s a bunch of polfags. Look it up.

Regardless of what you think of the guy, he seamlessly transitioned from pretty boy rockstar to badass biker villain look for prison

Has everyone already seen this and that's why it's not been posted yet?:
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Judgments/r-v-watkins-and-others.pdf

Absolute fucking madman

youtube.com/watch?v=THumayDY8bA&feature=youtu.be&t=6m13s
@6:13
>Babygirl asks "what's your guilty pleasure?"
>*long pause*
>You just answered it
He wasn't even trying to hide it, was he?
Also
@9:02