Nouri wants Kruse to stay at Werder

Nouri wants Kruse to stay at Werder.
>According to BILD, Aubameyang is going to leave the BVB in Winter and join chinese club Tianjin Quanjian
Max Eberl is getting angery at the high transfer fees

Other urls found in this thread:

tv.sport1.de/sport1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no friendlies tonight

>Liverpool are planning a third bid of £75m, with £40m to be paid up front, for RB Leipzig’s Naby Keita, in what is likely to be a final offer.

>The Merseyside club however feel that could finally be enough to persuade Leipzig, who have so far been completely unmoving in their stance that the player is not for sale.

>@BVB Es gibt keinen Kontakt zu einem Club bzgl. @Aubameyang7, dementsprechend wurde auch mit keinem Club über einen Wechsel im Winter gesprochen.

Normally Bild are pretty spot on with their transfer rumours.

only for bayern

lol, they are spot on when Uli or Philipp tell them something otherwise they have no clue

at last I truly see

Okay

I tried it out too about a year ago. It was better than I expected, but it still feels wrong to drink beer out off plastic bottles desu.

I remember when Tuborg sold beer on plastic bottles. I did not care for it at all. Glass or can for me, thank you very much.

...you can OD on pineapple?

banana > pineapple

yes

granate>all

>plastic bottles

what. I've only seen perlenbacher in glass bottles or cans so far

apparently

As far as I know they only sell it in plastic bottles here. I got the pic from the official Lidl homepage.

wrong pic

lidl posts apu on its homepage? ebin

interesting. looks like this at my lidl

also had these in 0,33l for some time

This is vile.

This is "good".
Although it was better, they rebranded or whatever and lowered quality imho some time ago.

;---DDD

idk. I still think its pretty decent in comparison to most of the bigger beer brands

yes

helo send ber pls

Is there anything pineapples can't do?

thenks

>„Ich schaue es total gerne, weil es ein brutal ehrlicher Sport ist. Viel ehrlicher als Männerfußball. Frauen heulen auch viel weniger rum und liegen weniger am Boden. Im Männerfußball gibt es manchmal Grätschen, da denkst du, das ist Dunkelrot. Bei den Frauen ist es einfach gar nix, die stehen auf und spielen weiter“, sagte Nagelsmann.
almonds activated

lmao

>OP pic got deleted
for the next thread we should take a picture that shows the benefits of a strict hotpocket diet.

>talking shit about pineapples
you had it coming

kek

Yes, good night.

sleep tight

I'm going to sleep now too.
g'night.

hmmmm.....

was sagt es?

When it comes to football women cry way less than men.

good night

Yes, gooooood morning.

>all these friendlies on sport1 today
Fuck yes!

Just saw what the OP was. Why the fuck was is deleted?

ree this is the real /bundes/

who's playing?

>on autosage again
boooohh

Buyern vs. AC Milano#
tv.sport1.de/sport1/

>0:3
kek

yes

Customer is to stupid to know how autosage works. we are in here

you are stupid

I know :(