Wtf shitaly apologise to greeks now!

wtf shitaly apologise to greeks now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza#History
shenzhouchinese.com/mobile.html
rootsandrecombinantdna.com/2015/03/native-american-dna-is-just-not-that.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Memes aside the best pizza ive had was here.
Pizza was invented by poor Sicilians though and thats a fact.

pizza is Greek
thats a fact

Sicilians were invented by Greeks

best pizza is unironically Swedish kebabpizza

Yeah thats technically true.
Iki you are taking it too far now...
You've never had gyros pizza

pizza is Greek
gyros is Greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza#History

>shitposting about pizza
My favorite kind of thread

Oh hi brother.
Im trying to defend your claim on pizza here.

We are talking about modern pizza and not a primitive form of it that some historian thought it would be related to it because he was high on hallucinogens

The best pizza in the world is made by Turks, for some reason.

Pizza is good. Everyone should love pizza.

I wish I had a kebab pizza place near me. Sounds delicious. Gyro pizza too. I have a kebab place and a gyro place but neither sell the combination pizzas.

Greco makes the best pizza and donair in Atlantic Canada, it's Greek (hence the name).

Neapolis is Greek city

Sounds good.

>not a primitive form o
do you know how pizza in shitaly looks like?

no

food for subhumans

Don't bother, it's Ikibei

It's very popular here and spreading to other parts of Canada and into America. Donair is basically just a north american version of döner kebab. Both donairs and donair pizza are great.

>do you know how pizza in shitaly looks like?
yes. Its same as ours but with very thin crust ,its really expensive and you need to eat like 4 of them to satisfy your hunger. It also depends on what kind of pizza you order but its gonna be expensive and unsatisfying most of the time. But hey at least they have real mozzarella

it goes to that primitive form that you mentioned
stuff on bread

pizza is Greek

btw absolut is the best vodka but that doesnt make vodka swedish

Absolut is absolutely not the best vodka.

>Absolut is the best vodka

>Memes aside the best pizza ive had was here
Then explain why your diaspora comes her and opens Italian restaurants that make the shittiest duck ng pizza known to man.
t.was roomates with the son of aforementioned Greeks and friends with a waitress at another Greek owned place.

Seriously couldn't figure out why they just didn't open Greek restaurants as Greek food is good.

non-europeans need not talk about drinks
I have no idea. Chinks and Thais here open up Japanese restaurants and fuck the food up too. Might be an immigrant thing.

>Yeah thats technically true.
What does a Greek need to fuck to make a Sicilian?
> #
>Iki you are taking it too far now...
He's sort of right, flat bread with toppings have been eaten around the Eastern Mediterranean forever.

It doesn't require European citizenship to know good alcohol.

they are albanians
i knew albanians who had a Greek restaurant and they had Greek names
and most pizza shops here are albanian

also
americans are low iq shitskin subhumans
put a generic name infront of your store
the shitskins will come in and buy

>The best pizza in the world is made by Turks, for some reason.
I fucking doubt that but a Syrian place near me had decent pizza (an Iraqi place near my college made a really bizarre pizza).

>What does a Greek need to fuck to make a Sicilian?
Is this a racist joke or something?
>flat bread with toppings have been eaten around the Eastern Mediterranean forever
Yeah and Italy is eastern mediterranean too. Italy and Greece have always been basically the same country since the bronze age,they share great many things between them

can you like

try to not insult everyone and everything in your every post, you can get your point across without calling everyone shitskkin subhuman (Except when talking to italians)

slovak subhuman go back to kurgan and return the land to hungary

i am always right

americans at our age are more likely to be shitskins
most new world subhumans here are non whites and diaspora

We have told him about this a million times. The few times hes right about something people still dont take him seriously because he throws random insults around like a kid

i am always right

>I have no idea. Chinks and Thais here open up Japanese restaurants and fuck the food up too. Might be an immigrant thing.
Your probably right but Greek food is so good and they'd have almost zero competition and not he competing with Italian Americans and in some cases fresh off the boat Italians (Seriously why even bother if that's your competition)

The Chinese do it here as well and combine it with Chinese-American food. It makes no sense. This is around the corner from me.

shenzhouchinese.com/mobile.html

Luckily the Thais and Vietnamese stick mostly to their own food. I'm blessed that I can get actual Japanese made Japanese food here and my mother's Japanese friend has always given me her opinion on restaurants (she also pointed out "sushi" basically just means a rice salad and can take a lot of different forms and it's acceptable to eat it with your hands.)

but you hate shitskins
you also hate whites
who dont you hate

>i knew albanians who had a Greek restaurant and they had Greek names

Pretty sure Theoharis isn't an Albanian name nor would Albanians have uncle's who served in the Greek special forces.

Greeks

to be fair most Albanians here have changed their names to Greek and most have joined the army too. They have occasionally even represented Greece in the olympics. You need to look for grandparent's last name to find out if they are Albanian or not

they had Greek name
like Aphrodite
and analbanians are biggest immigrant group in Greece

also read second part
you are cultureless subhumans
retarded worthless trash buying inferior iphones just to show it off to everyone

greeks are white and shitskins

Iki leave the poor burgers alone. We need you here

>Is this a racist joke or something?
No, I was being facetious though. I'm also mildly curious as to the people who predated the Greek colonies but I doubt you'd know.
>americans at our age are more likely to be shitskins
>most new world subhumans here are non whites and diaspora
Except I'm not. Ignore the circles (too much drinking).

no Greeks are white

albanian in kosovo with serbian flag

i feel sorry for pink skin subhumans who are so ugly

We don't have many Albanians so I wouldn't know how to detect one. I just know he hated his name, looked stereotypically Greek, his parents bought him a Mercedes and was on a soccer scholarship.

im Greek and im not white

there is difference between

pink or cumskin
and white

I am greek

>i feel sorry for pink skin subhumans who are so ugly
I'm from one of the states that are white there. My non recent ancestory is from colonial British Puritans and Presbyterians and none were from slave states. Being racist as fuck was an old Puritan past time (pic related is an actual ancestor going on a punitive raid). If I had non-white ancestors its from before they came to the Americas.

analbanian immigrant in Greece
pizza is Greek

>I am greek
Maybe you are. Didn't Alexander's army go through your country.

brits are some of the ugliest people in europe
not sure if uglier than finns, but still on the top

never penetrated Indian peninsula

white=central+northern europe
shitskin=arab subhumans

I am a Greek. What about you?

Fuck SHITaly
Everything they have was stolen from other cultures.

The only authentic SHITalian thing is being subhuman shitskin ANIMALS.

Yes, that is where the indo-euro ancestory came from but than the largest ever migration took place from pajeet and now atleast 45% of the country is pajeet mix

Greeks are white

my big toe and second toe are the same length
100% greco-egyptian kang

I'm 0% native (I do know legit part Mohegans though). Endicott is my direct ancestor (family has genealogical records). For some reason the fake Cherokee ancestor shit is big with Appalachian whites.

rootsandrecombinantdna.com/2015/03/native-american-dna-is-just-not-that.html?m=1

The people I do know with native ancestors, have some of the features (nose and cheek bones usually) and luckily don't look Mexican since North Eastern U.S. Natives are a different group.

Well, the word pizza comes from pitta which is similar to pizza.

some, but most are not

most Greeks are white

>brits are some of the ugliest people in europe
>not sure if uglier than finns, but still on the top
Yet they produced more models and attractive actors/actresses than Greece. I honestly have yet to see a 10/10 Greek woman.

However, you're right in the case of my forbearer. He was not attractive just driven.

According to that I am Greek and I do have an aquiline nose but I'm 99% sure that image is complete bullshit.

models are ugly
Greece populaton 11 million
great shitstain 65 million

anglos are ugly

>et they produced more models and attractive actors/actresses than Greece

yeah this has nothing to do with fact that 95% of movies are produced by Anglos...

Brits are fucking ugly, how can you even compare them to Mediterranean people XD

Lol. I wish your country and especially Afghanistan was more stable because they both have really interesting history.

Greek feet
was seen as the ideal
look at feet of Greek statues
liberty statue has Greek feet

Is that an actual Greek? Skin tone aside he looks like a Pajeet.

Greeks now started to steal Italian cuisine

Good luck Italy Greeks are pretty tough when it comes to stealing food

he could be

yes

>yeah this has nothing to do with fact that 95% of movies are produced by Anglos...
These days they're mainly produced by Jews but OK. Also, I'm not saying Greeks are ugly just that I've never been blown away by a Greek woman.

Yeah, he could be. He looks like a fisherman. His face might got messed up from the hardships.

turkish shitskin with inferiority complex lying about Greeks

turkish behavior
is asian

Nah he doesn't trust me. He looks more turkish.

Pic related is pajeet

>Greek feet
>was seen as the ideal
>look at feet of Greek statues
>liberty statue has Greek feet
Not sure of Ikibey b.s. but it actually makes sense to explain the image.

can someone already learn how to extract energy from ikbey on a mass-scale? energy that, you know, can be used for good ends

he doesnt look turkish

i have enough energy to create a new big bang

You're right turks are whiter

kek

>His face might got messed up from the hardships.
Yeah our older generations that grew up as poor farmers have really weathry leathery skin from being out in the elements.

no they are not
i watched many Greek videos

>Italians literally take pride in their meme hungover food

lmao

Isn't that a southern Indian? I've worked with Gujaratis and a Muslim from Uttar Pradesh and they were a lot lighter worth more angular noses.

Northen ones and punjabis have a lot of indo-euro mix. Same with pakistan but we have afghani and iranic(depends on the area) as well

I thought Turks don't unironically wear the fee anymore.

That's what I thought. My one Gujarati co-worker was really into Pakistani girls but I pointed out that since he's Jain their family might not approve. Anyways the desi I've met and worked with (one Pakistani and one Bengali besides the Indians) have been good people but I'm an engineer so I've probably only dealt with middle class and up.